Chapter 1

Pink

Mingyu is really popular at school. With his dashing appearance and smartass brain, it can makes all girls fangirling and drooling over him. If you a boy, you probably turns gay for him. Like seriously.

But unfortunately, Mingyu doesn't care a single bit about his popularity. He is pretty straight forward and because of that, most of people are afraid to approach him. He is likes that Mr Everyone Wants To Be Friend With Him at school.

Mingyu only hangout with his close friends; Minghao, Jun, Vernon, Jeonghan and Jihoon. They are like brother to him except for Jeonghan. He literally his another mother but with a .

Also, forgot to mention Mingyu is rich and his father is actually his school principal.

000

Mingyu woke up from his sleep, feeling lazy but he has school today. So he got up from his bed and took a quick shower.

After he done showering, he dressed with some comfortable cloth. Today, he choose to wear his pink sweater. He always changes his sweater color everyday because he love color but he rarely wear something pink. He only has a couple pair of them.

Now, time to go to hell- opps sorry, school. He had his breakfast first with his parent who was already at the table.

"Good morning ma, pa." He greet as he took his seat in front of his parent. He grab some bread, bacon and of course, milk.

"Morning, son." They answered with a smile on their face. "So you gonna walk to school today?" Mingyu just nodded as a response. "Why not you just come along with me, is not that easier?" His father asked.

"No need, pa. I can walk to school and it basically an excises for me every morning. You know, healthy? Besides, I don't want to bother you." He said after he swallow his last bite and ready to go.

"Mingyu, you never bother me. You can just c- " Before his father even finish his sentence, Mingyu already got up from his seat and bid his good bye to his parents but before he got out from the house- more like mansion, he said,

" I told you million times, i can walk. You don't have to worry, your son is okay and very sure it is no problem. So you don't have to send me. I don't want to be a trouble. I love you and good bye again, i guess." He smiled widely as he finished his sentence. With that, he off to school.

"Aish this kid, always thinks that he is troubling to us." His father said, smiling to his son's attitude, its never change.

000

"Yo yo yo, prince charmingyu is coming." Minghao announced as he saw Mingyu walking toward the table.

"MINGYUU!! You finally here!" Minghao suddenly out burst when Mingyu reached the table. Everyone at the table including Mingyu, himself even surprise.

"Why you so hype in this early morning hah? Do you eat a bucket of sugar or what?" Jun asked, still covering his poor ears.

"Nothing, i just happy to see Mingyu today." Minghao smiled. "Oh my god, nice sweater you have there. Look good on you." He pointed his finger to the pink sweater.

"Oh yeah, just noticed you wear pink today. You rarely wear pink." Jun uncover his ears and look at Mingyu. "Yeah, i know but pink is a nice color too. So gotta wear it." Mingyu said as he sat down next to Jihoon who is trying to write down some of his lyrics.

"It's weird how Mingyu hyung still look manly and hot in a pink sweater. I mean if Jihoon hyung wear a pink sweater, people might think he is a lost child and give him free ice cream." Vernon quickly got a smacked from Jihoon who obviously listening to the their conversation while making lyrics.

"Don't make me bring my guitar here, or you are dead." He said before continuing his work.

"Jeez, salty hyung. I'm just joking. Eat some sugar next time." Vernon pouts while rubbing his back that got smacked.

"So Mingyu, do want to go shopping with me, after school?" Minghao asked as he went beside him, face still smiling and kinda looks like pleading.

"Is this why you so excited to see me? So what do you want now."
Mingyu always know, there is always something up when Minghao became so excited to see or meet him. Always.

"No no. There is nothing i want." He said. "It's just i found where to buy this long time album that I had been searching for years. It's not so far from here. Please, I want you to go with me. I don't want to alone." He stated the truth after Mingyu gave him a glare.

"Why don't you ask the other? I'm not the only one here, aren't I?" He question. "I don't ask them because I know they will be busy with their club activity."

"I have a club activity too."

"It's cancel today. So you are free to join me." Minghao answered quickly. "Oh really? Well, speaking of club activity, don't you have yours too?" Mingyu asked.

"I am in the same club with you, you ." Minghao literally face palm himself.

"Well i never seen you there, so i forgot."

"Yeah i never go to that club after i realized that i was in a poem club. Like ew, who go there." Minghao said in a jokingly disgust tone.

"This Mingyew go there." Mingyu said proudly with the lame pun that is not that funny. Jeonghan who is eating quietly at the end of the table nearly choke his food but was saved by Hero Jun.

"Well you go there because you are smart enough to make an actual poem. The only poem i can make is like;

Roses are red,
Violet are blue,
They asked me why I'm single,
Bish clearly because I'm not plural."

The whole table burst into a laugh after Minghao not so smartly made a poem. Jeonghan who was attempt to eat, choke his food again but fortunately he survived after he drank his water.

Mingyu can't stop laughing from Minghao spontaneous but he slowly stop laughing after he felt a stare directly at his back. It's not he never felt a stare before but this is different.

Mingyu felt like the stare is at him but not at him if that even make any sense. He turned around and scanning for the person who stare at him(?). His eyes landed at a boy who is obviously stare at him.

The boy did not noticed that Mingyu too is looking at him but soon realize after the two of them made an eye contact. The boy quickly gather his things and walk out to other place.

Mingyu continue watching the boy leave while his friends still laughing their of from the terrible poem. He observe that the boy seem embarrass and shock from the eye contact.

The boy he saw wear all black and kinda look like lonely. But why Mingyu would care, so he just ignored it and join his friends chat again.

000

Sorry for any mistake~~