Chapter 2

Pink

Since the day he saw the boy, Mingyu suddenly grew an interest to the boy for some oddly reason. He doesn't not understand himself either at this point.

Mingyu now currently watching not stalking the boy (at least that what he told to himself). Now every time he saw the boy, he will watch the boy movements until the boy leave. He did not notice his actions but his friends did.

It is because Mingyu always seem like lost and looking to another direction while in the middle of conversation now day. It out of character for him. Jeonghan said maybe he is stress out with school but they knew it is not the truth because Mingyu never complaint about it.

When they asked Mingyu what's wrong, Mingyu just simply said there is nothing wrong and continue to look out to nowhere. And that the time Jun noticed Mingyu actually is looking at someone. Weird to say but Jun never saw that Mingyu noticed someone around him or even stare at random person that long. Mingyu literally did not move for past 10 minutes.

'What the hell is going on here?' Jun thought.

Back to Mingyu, after a week he watch the boy, he noticed that the boy never stare at him again. But instead he stare at different person each day. Mingyu thought maybe the boy just like to stare at random person. Again, it is not he care but he curious what in the boy mind. He knew it was weird but he is a curious child, don't judge. And apparently he just found out that he and the boy had an English class together. The funny things is when he saw the boy in his class, he thought that the boy was a shadow because of his all black cloth. The boy wears all black cloth everyday for his dismay (it not that Mingyu hate black but he just love color and all black made him cringe).

Even he had a same class with him, Mingyu still doesn't know his name. The boy always quiet and actually never talk. He noticed that the boy will stare at random things too. Mingyu just wants to know why he always stare at random things and person but he thinks that is useless and stupid. He decided to stop watching the boy after realize how weird and creepy he became even though he still want to know the answer.

But then he suddenly remember something that maybe the answer of his question. When he thinks about it, it actually make sense and why doesn't he not realize this sooner.

Flashback

A week ago, after school was over, Mingyu had to accompany Minghao as he promise to this mall that was said 'not so far from here' but it actually 40 minutes away from school. He definitely not familiar with the area, it will be impossible to bump into someone he know from school.

"Not so far my . Is this why you don't want to go alone, little child?" Mingyu asked after they arrived to the mall. "Good that you know." Minghao said rolling his eyes.

"Now hurry up, let's go to the store before it close." Minghao started to jog and ready to run but Mingyu did not had much energy to move, so he told Minghao he will wait him at the first floor. Minghao being excited to buy the album did not said much and agreed before he ran to the second floor.

While he was waiting for Minghao to come back, he found a cloth store that filled with a variety of choice. He decided to check out the store, so he entered the store and was greet from the worker there. While he wander around the store, looking for some cloths to interest him but he saw something or rather someone that he saw before. It was the boy that stare at him this morning.

Mingyu watched the boy from a far, the boy was staring deeply at the display cloth. The boy seem hesitatingly wants to touch or maybe buy the cloth. So Mingyu took a look to the cloth he been staring at. It was a pastel pink sweater with flower as the decoration. Mingyu continue to watch the boy staring at the sweater for over five minutes now.

After a long wait, the boy finally move his hand slowly to take the sweater. Mingyu stood there waiting like crazy for him to just take the sweater and buy it. It was quite irritated Mingyu for some weird reason. The boy nearly touch the sweater-

"Hey Mingyu, what are you doing here?" Minghao suddenly magically appear in front of him. "I already got my album, so let's go!" He pulled Mingyu out of the store but before he out from the store, he turned his head and gave the last glance at the boy but unfortunately, the boy was gone and the pastel pink sweater remain untouched.

End Flashback

Pink.

The keyword is pink.

He stare at something pink. Mingyu is not sure if that the answer but that the theory right now. He wants to confirm it but how? He thinks. Suddenly an idea come to his brain.

'If he stare at something pink, i should wear pink and he will stare at me or to be more specific my cloth. Argh but why did i really want to know this? All of this is stupid but i don't care. I must know or it will haunt me.' He said to himself.

Mingyu who is actually working on his homework seem can't finish it because he got distracted by all the question about the boy that can't stop running in his mind. Now he may got the answer, finally can do his homework. He finished it quickly and ready himself to sleep. He really excited for tomorrow to come but for now let's sleep.

000

Sorry bcuz i didnt update last week, im a bit busyyy TT