Chapter 4

Pink

Most of the teacher in Mingyu's school knew him. Obviously because he is their boss' son but not only that, it is actually because his well manner attitude  and his very good grade in general. He easily became every teacher favorite student. The teachers really loved Mingyu and his attitude but not all of it though. The teachers likes him around until he began to become demanding.

Just like the typical spoil rich kid, he is one of them. A very demanding kid. He got what he wanted. When he asked for something, he didn't actually asking, if you get what I meant. For example, when he "asked" you for an answer, he actually demand you an answer. If you didn't answer, he will find a way to get it. He will satisfied once he got what he wanted. Not only teachers but most of the students already know how Mingyu is.

In this situation, Mrs Jung knows better than rejects Mingyu request, she don't wants trouble. The class became silent, everyone knows Mrs. Jung just gonna accept his request. The girls a bit disappointed because they can't be in a group with Mingyu.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo was shocked and confused at his seat. Someone wants to be patner with him? No no this is bad. He looks at the person who said he wanted to be his partner. Once again, he was shocked to see a very attractive guy, raising his hand with a serious face. He recognized the guy. He was the one who wore the pink sweater last week. The longer he looks at the guy, he noticed the handsome guy is wearing a pink sweater too today, a Hot pink sweater.

Wonwoo love hot pink. It's a very y colour.

He found himself staring at the guy again. He didn't even noticed Mrs Jung is calling him until someone- he doesn't know who- shakes his shoulder and told him.

"Y-yes, Mrs Jung?"

"I asked you, are you okay with Mingyu being your partner?" She said.

Wonwoo looked at her for a second while thinking. He wanted to say no but when he looked at Mrs Jung eyes, it's somehow telling or more like begging Wonwoo to agree. He then hesitantly agreed and Mrs Jung seem to be very relief for some reason.

"Okay. That's good. Now, I hope you guys will starts this assignment as soon as possible because I wants this on time. I don't accept it if you late and that's mean you will fail. Class, dismiss." With that Mrs Jung walked out from the class.

The students eagerly running out from class and heading to the cafeteria. But Wonwoo just sat at his seat, waiting for them to gone. He started to think he made a bad decision to accept the guy to be his partner. Now, he has to communicate with people he don't know.

"Hey"

Suddenly a voice interrupted his thought and made him jumped a bit. The voice turns out belongs to this Mingyu guy who is really attractive with the hot pink sweater.

"Y-yeah" His voice is timid, looking at Mingyu's body that is bigger compare to his skinny body.

"I'm Kim Mingyu. Your partner. Nice to meet you."

"Er- I- I'm Jeon Wonwoo. Nice to meet you too."

"So we will start the assignment today if that okay with you"

"Yes yes, if you wanted to start today."

"So your house?"

"NO DON'T GO TO MY HOUSE!- I mean no, your house is fine. Mine is far from here haha." Wonwoo nervously laugh to hide his embarrass from his sudden out burst. His cheeks became so red, he wanted to dig a hole and jump in it now.

"Okay, I thought you will be more comfortable if we do it at your house but it's okay. We will do it at mine." Mingyu said with a smile. Wonwoo didn't know if Mingyu's smile or the hot pink sweater is more beautiful. Wonwoo just nodded his head, unable to say anything.

"I will wait for you at the gate after school. Bye." With that, Mingyu is gone from class and leave Wonwoo alone in the class.

 


 

000

 

 

 

How does Wonwoo felt like school end faster today, usually it's felt like 84 years to wait until the bell rings. Maybe because he was nervous to come to Mingyu's house.

Since his last talked with Mingyu during recess, he began to think how to cancel it because , he can't handle this. He really scared to talk to strangers but he didn't want to be rude.

While Wonwoo busy worrying, he didn't noticed the bell already rang which is mean, school is over. You can get the out from that hell- I mean school.

Wonwoo's class nearly empty and Wonwoo still in his thought. One of his classmate saw that Wonwoo is not packing his things or even moving, he went to Wonwoo's seat and tapped his shoulder, making him snapped out from his heavy thought. He looked up and saw a guy smiling down at him.

"Hey, why aren't you packing? The school is over. We can go back home." He said.

"Oh really? Didn't noticed it. Thank you for telling me." Wonwoo got up and throw his books inside his bag.

"You are welcome. By the way, I'm Choi Seungcheol." The boy said introducing himself.

"I'm Jeon Wonwoo, nice to meet you." He smiled.

"Haha I know. Let's be friends!" Seungcheol said cheerily with his angelic smile.

"Hah? You know?"

"Yes, I know everyone in this school." Seungcheol said.

Wonwoo can only smile, not knowing what to say next. He then excused himself before the awkwardness coming because he can feel it come crawling to them.

As he walked his way to the gate, his palm got more sweats every seconds. He was so nervous. When he was near the gate, he can see Mingyu waiting there.

Omg what if I'm late? Did I make him wait so long for me? He will hate me. Noo!! This is not a good start!

A sudden thought came out on Wonwoo's mind. He became more nervous. .

When he already reached at the gate, he quietly greeted him. He thinks Mingyu will barely heard him. He seriously didn't has any courage to speak loudly. He is an intorvert.

But he was wrong. Mingyu did heard him even though it really a soft greeting. He turned to Wonwoo and greeted him back with a smile. Ah people always falls for Mingyu's smile, I thinks that same goes as Wonwoo. His hearts pounding so fast as his cheeks became red.

"Haha your face is red, I thinks it's getting cold here. Let's go!" Mingyu said as he lead the way to his house. Wonwoo nodded as he cover his cheeks with his black sweater paws. (a/n; y so cute wonu ;-;)

"Cute" Wonwoo heard Mingyu said.

"What do you say?" Wonwoo asked to get a confirmation .

"I said you're cute with those sweater paws."

What the ? Is Wonwoo's first thought.

Someone insult him, yeah okay. Someone prank him, cliche. Someone bully him, nothing new.

But someone compliment him?

What the is that? Is he being sarcastic or just being nice? The last time someone compliment him is when he choose to transfer to new school (the current one). They said, "Finally, you knows how to use your brain, smart ." But actually he didn't know was that a compliment or what.

He stop walking and stood still as he was thinking. He didn't know how to react. It was new and it felt weird to be compliment.

Mingyu noticed Wonwoo was not walking beside him anymore, he looked at Wonwoo in confused.

"Hey, what are you doing? Come one, let's go." He said but Wonwoo seems like didn't heard him. He asked again.

"Wonwoo is something wrong?" This time Wonwoo finally heard him. Wonwoo looked at Mingyu and walks beside him while muttering sorry repeatedly. Mingyu just simply nodded and continue their walk to Mingyu's house.

Soon after a few block, they arrived at a big mansion like house. Wonwoo was confused at first when Mingyu stop at the said house but when security guard opened the gate, he understood.

Of course, this is his house. His face said it all.

Mingyu then offered him to enter the house. Wonwoo felt small. The house is nothing compare to his. When they entered, the maid all greeted them.

Ah, is this how it feel like to be rich?

Mingyu walked upstair while Wonwoo follow behind him. They walk passed many doors and stopped at the last and the very end of the hall. The door has a sign that said 'Mingyu's'. Clearly it was his room.

They are about to enter the room but suddenly they heard a voice calling Mingyu's name. Mingyu shouted back that he was at his room and a sound of foot step can be heard.

The foot step became closer and finally a man figure came into their vision. The man soon arrived to them and Wonwoo let out a small squeak as he saw who the man is. He was about to say something but Mingyu cut him.

"Good evening pa, anything you wants?" Mingyu asked.

"No, son. I want to ask if you already hand the document to Mrs Ahn thats all? And I heard you bring a guest today, I thought it was your friend but it seem like you got a new friend here?" His father said, smiling at Wonwoo.

"Yeah, this is Wonwoo. He came here for a project. Oh and yes, i already hand her the document."

"Ah thank you, Mingyu." He smile ear to ear and then turned his head to Wonwoo. "And welcome to our home, Wonwoo. Please do stay with us until dinner." He offered wonwoo.

"Ouh... erm, I don't know." He said shyly. He looked at Mingyu, asking for help because he did not know what to do. Mingyu chuckled a little, he thought Wonwoo is really cute right now. Then he said,

"Of course, he will stay untill dinner pa. I was just about to ask him when we are in the room but you already did."

"That is great! See you at the table." With that, he leave them.

Mingyu then went in his room and called Wonwoo to join in. As soon as the both of them were in. Mingyu asked Wonwoo sit on his bed meanwhile he went to the bathroom.

'Woah, his room is huge' Wonwoo thought.

Mingyu came back after he changed his cloth. A normal t-shirt. Wonwoo kind of disappointed because he can't see the hot pink sweater anymore, heck he loves the pink sweater. He wish he had one.

"Do you want to change? It must be uncomfortable."

"No no it's fine- "

But suddenly Mingyu when to his closet before he even finished his sentences and took something out of it and it was pink sweater.

"Wear this."