Chapter 3

Pink

Tomorrow came fast and Mingyu was ready with his so called plan. He wear his newly bought hot pink sweater. He looks himself in the mirror and he have to admit he do look hot in pink. He remember a week ago when he wore his pink sweater, the girls in school went crazy like, 'Oh ma god Mingyu oppa look f00king hot let me die' or 'i wear pink too we are dating' even this 'my pantie is pink is that count?'. He know it was ridiculous and a little bit weird but as always he ignored all the comment he got because he seriously don't really care.

After he satisfied with his appearance, he went down to have his breakfast. When he got to the table, he was only greet by his father alone which is weird because his mother always make sure her family will breakfast together everyday but now she is not here.

"Morning pa. Where is ma?" He asked while making a peanut butter sandwich. "She is sick. She can't really move right now." His father said with a low voice. "So I thought I will not come to school today." He continued his sentence before looking at Mingyu.

"That's good. At least, she will not be lonely at home. So anything I can help?"

"Apparently yes you can. I have this really important document that has to be check today, so I really need you to give this document to my secretary, Mrs Ahn. You know her right?" His father explained and hand him the document. He happily accepted the document and finished his sandwich. Now time to go to school and find the answer!

 

000

 

When he reached his school, he went straight to his father office. He knocked a couple of times before he went in. He search for Mrs Ahn and gave her the document. He explained to Mrs Ahn his father situation right now and hope she understands and she did. She said it was okay and thank Mingyu for handing her the document. He then politely excuse himself from the office. He casually walk to the exit door but suddenly he stop his track after he saw the boy who he been waiting for to meet today is in the counselor room with Mr Choi, the infamous school counselor.

He went behind the counselor room's door, hiding his giant body. He is not meaning to ear dropping but he is just curious.

"You know, you can just tell me if anything wrong, okay? I will always here to help you."

"But I said there is nothing wrong. I'm okay, there is nothing to help." The boy said quietly, Mingyu barely hear his voice.

"Fine but if you need someone or help, you can always call me. Here my number." Mr Choi gave him a piece of paper with a smile, the boy just accept it and smile back at the counselor.

The idea of the boy calling Mr Choi made Mingyu frowned. He doesn't like it. In fact, he felt like wanting to punch his teacher's face right now.

"Oh yeah about your mother, Wo- Mingyu is that you, what are you doing there?" Mr Choi look over to Mingyu who is behind the door. '' Mingyu thought as he froze at his spot. His brain is literally thinking of some stupid excuse to not get caught ear dropped. Out of all reason he can give, he choose this to save his right now.

"Oh hey Mr Choi! Haha long time no see. Ermm.. I am here to send some document but since I am here er why not visit you and have some talk. But you seem busy, so.. er maybe next time. Yeah that just it haha. Bye!" He smiled to make it less obvious and a bit convincing. With that, he ran out from the office as fast as he can.

He catched his breath after he ran far from the counsellor room. 'That was close. Thanks god that kid did not saw me.' He thought before he realized his English class is gonna start in 2 minutes. He do not want to be late, he never late. He sighed before he ran again as fast as he can to his class that gladly was not far from his location.

"Sometime you gotta be sonic sunbaenim"

 

000

 

He arrived at his class on time, the bell rang as he stepped inside the class. He took his seat and slammed his head on the table. He already tired from all the running, now he want to sleep.

Mrs Jung, Mingyu's English teacher arrived right after Mingyu nearly fall asleep, the class greeted Mrs Jung and sat down quietly. Mrs Jung started her lesson but before that she didn't forget to collect the homework she left last week. Half of the class groaned, clearly 'forget' to do it. Mingyu, of course already finished it way long ago and just only wait it to be collect.

The class then continue but suddenly a knock interrupt the session, Mingyu saw the boy entered the class. Mingyu almost forgot about them being a classmate when English comes.

"Jeon Wonwoo, why are you late?" Mrs Jung asked.

'Jeon Wonwoo, what a nice name.' Finally Mingyu know the boy name. Wonwoo sound cute like the boy himself. Wait what?

"Er... I- I was in the counsellor room with Mr Choi to discuss something." Wonwoo answered.

'Woah, he had such a nice and deep voice.' Again Mingyu unconsciously low-key fanboying to Wonwoo.

"Okay, go to your seat."

 

000

 

Ten minutes before the class is over and recess to start. Mrs Jung decided to finished her lesson and asked her student to get ready for recess but before she let them out. She gave them a group project as a homework.

"Okay, this project needs two people each group. So I need you to find yourself a partner but since this class only have twenty nine pupils, there will be one p-"

"I can do it alone!" But before she can even ask, Wonwoo already volunteered to work alone. Wonwoo didn't like to be in a group. He comfortable working alone even there will be extra work but he didn't mind, as long he was alone.

"Okay, if that what you want." Mrs Jung said. To be honest, she already know Wonwoo will volunteer as always. She know her students really well even though Wonwoo is always quiet in class.

"Mrs Jung, can I be his partner?"

 

 

 

(^o^)/