Chapter 9

I love you,baby

 

 

Flashback to last chapter…

She smiled again at the thought of Wendy inside the room waiting for her. Once she was ready, Irene take a deep breath before she opened the door gently as she made her way in.

 

“Wendy?”

 

But what she saw broke her heart into a million pieces.

 

Wendy Son was on the ground with a girl sitting on her lap, making out.

 

Chapter 9

 

“WENDY SON SEUNGWAN, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!” Irene raged at the 2 sitting on the ground.

 

Shocked, the girl pulled back, only for Irene to realise that the girl whom she thought was Wendy was actually not Wendy, but a girl who looks really similar to Wendy.

 

“Who the heck are you?” Wendy-lookalike shouted.

 

Just then, Wendy barged into the room, “Unnie, you are finally he- holy , what are you doing here Seunghee unnie?” Wendy pointed to the two of them still sitting on the ground.

 

“I don’t know, I was just here with my girlfriend and suddenly, this woman came in and started shouting at me!” Seunghee pointed accusingly to Irene.

 

Wendy face-palmed herself, “unnie, did you not see the sign I hung outside the door ‘DO NOT DISTURB’.”

Seunghee laughed awkwardly, “Ohh that sign, I came in only because I saw that sign, but all is well now, bye!” With that, Seunghee dragged her girlfriend’s hand and zoomed out of the room.

 

“Sorry for that Irene unnie, I didn’t expect someone would come in while I went to the bathroom.” Wendy looked apologetic towards Irene.

 

But what happened next shocked her, Irene hugged Wendy tightly, sobbing a little in her arms.

 

“What’s wrong unnie? Are you hurt anywhere?” Wendy asked, concerned.

 

“I really thought you were breaking your promise…” Irene said as she punch Wendy lightly. “Your promise about not looking at any other girls except for me…”

 

“I am sorry unnie, I really did not expect people to come in.” Wendy comforted Irene.

 

“And to think I had already fallen for you, what am I supposed to do if you like someone else?!”

 

“Once again, I am sor- hold up, did you just say you have fallen for me?!” Wendy’s eyes opened wide in shock.

 

Irene smiled a little from Wendy’s exaggerated expressions. “You mean you did not notice how clingy I am to you nowadays?”

 

“I mean I did, but I definitely did not expect you to have fallen for me, like I thought you just like-like me, not fallen in love, oh my god, what am I even blabbering about? I am just saying that are you sure you-”

 

With that, Irene pressed her lips on Wendy’s, mainly to silent her, but also to prove that she is indeed in love with Wendy Son Seungwan.

 

“Yes, I am sure Wendy-ah.” Irene let out a sweet smile at Wendy but Wendy was still too stunned by the kiss to respond.

 

“Hello? Earth to Wendy?” Irene waved her hand in front of Wendy’s face to bring her out of her trance when suddenly Wendy jumped up, hugging Irene tightly. “Irene unnie, thank you for accepting me.” Wendy said sincerely.

 

Releasing the hug, Wendy pulled out a box from her pocket and opened it, revealing an olaf shaped necklace that had a ‘W’ engrave on the back of it. She then showed that she had a cabbage shaped necklace with the letter ‘I’ engrave behind it.

 

“Irene Bae Joohyun, would you be my girlfriend?”

 

“I’d love to.”

 

“Say that again, this feels like a dream.”

 

“Yes, I’d love to.”

 

“Again.”

 

“Wendy Son Seungwan, I’m yours.”

 

Securing Irene’s waist in her hold, Wendy dive in and catched Irene’s lips with hers. Slowly and passionately, both of them move in sync with each others. Only pulling apart when they are out of breath.

 

The kiss was like no others. It shows how much they feel for each other. It’s like pouring out their emotion and showing it through action instead.

 

Irene’s the one who broke the kisses leaving Wendy wanted for more and chased over her lips. The younger girl gave a few pecks before she rested her forehead with Irene’s.

 

Looking in each other’s eyes, silly grins crept up their face and they began to laugh. Perhaps both of them realise that they were acting silly or the butterflies in their tummy were dancing like crazy and it made them feel all giddy.

 

“Let’s go home, we have to prepare for our date tonight.” Wendy offered her hand for Irene to take.

 

Looking straight into Wendy’s eyes, gladly Irene accept the offer. “Let’s go!”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! It's been such a long time, I hoped y'all enjoyed this chap ^^

Next chapter will be the final chapter, till then <3

Oh and did i manage to troll u guys with the 'wendy' making out with another girl part? XD