Chapter 1

I love you,baby

"AHHHHHH I am late!!" Wendy rushed out of bed after seeing that the time was already 8am.

She cleaned up herself and went downstairs where she asked her mum and sister. "Why didn't you guys wake me up?!" "We did, but you didn't want to wake up so.." Wendy let out a frustrated groan before grabbing a toast and left the house.

She finally reached the school before 8.30 am and went to her locker to take her books.

"Good morning Wendy!" "How are you this morning?" "Why were you late?" Tons of girls was waiting outside her locker. "Sorry, i overslept." Wendy let out a cheeky grin before greeting all of her fangirls a good morning.

 

Minutes later, when the school bell rang, Wendy was at the school's rooftop making out with some girl. When things was about to get real, a smack landed on Wendy's head.

"Ouch, what was that for, Ms Choi? And why are you here? I thought classes started already." Wendy said as she rubbed her forehead.

"Exactly, class has started, what are you still doing here?" Ms Choi Sooyoung flicked Wendy's forehead again.

Wendy fell back and saw that the girl whom she was making out with earlier was sneaking out and she muttered a 'traitor' under her breath.

 

After school(at near the lockers)...

"Ohh wow, what happened to your forehead Wendy?" Seulgi asked as she tries to touch her forehead.

"Don't touch it! It all because of Ms Choi.." Wendy slapped Seulgi's hand away and pout.

"Serve you right. Who told you to do that during lesson time,right Irene unnie?" Seulgi turned around and asked the quiet girl in front of her.

Irene turned around and stared at Wendy, but when Wendy smiled at her, she turned back to facing the front leaving Wendy to pout again.Irene then picked up her stuffs and glance Wendy again before leaving the group.

"You know, sometimes i wish that Irene-sshi is interested in me." Wendy said as she stared at Irene's backview.

"Fat hopes." Seulgi said behind her.

"Pshh, what a way to pull your friend down." Wendy punched Seulgi jokingly.

*Russian Roulette playing*

"Oh sorry, it's my phone." Before Wendy could say a 'hello', "WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU AT SON SEUNGWAN??!!"

Wendy winced at the loud voice of her dear sister, "I am at school,why are you even screaming??" 

"COME BACK HOME RIGHT AWAY, THERE IS AN EMERGENCY!!" Wendy sighed as her sister just cut the call leaving her no option but to head home. She bend down to get her bag when 2 figures suddenly hug her arms.

"So where are we going this afternoon? The mall? Or the new cafe around my house?" Krystal asked as she pulled Wendy closer to her.

"No, she is going to come with me to watch the new movie,right Wendy ah?" Sulli said as she pulled Wendy towards her as well.

"Sorry girls, i have to head home now, family problem, so bye~" Wendy sang as she sling her bag around her shoulders before walking away coolly, leaving Krystal and Sulli to argue behind her back.

 

"Hey guys, I'm home, so what's the problem?" Wendy asked as she take off her shoes. She hears footsteps running towards her so assuming that those footsteps belong to her sister, she turned around, planning to give her sister a piece of her mind for cutting her call like that, however, as she turned around, she saw a young girl, around 3 years old, staring at her. 

Wendy shrieked and fell backwards, totally surprised at the child's appearance.

"Oh so you met Yerim, she's the daughter of dad's friend, and she will be staying with us for a few months since her parents are on a business trip right now and dad said this is an important project that will take a few months to complete, so tada, here she is, staying with us, well technically, staying with you." Wendy's sister, Seunghee said.

"M-Me?!" Wendy's eyebrows came alive.

"Yes, you, mom had decided that you need to become more responsible with your life so having to take care of a baby will definitely help. Here's your key to your new apartment, the address is in Yerim's backpack.And you will take dad's mini cooper. The things that you'll need are all already there in your new apartment, and remember to come back every Sunday for dinner, see you." And with that Wendy was pushed out of the house with Yerim beside her.

Wendy, then smiled awkwardly at Yerim before offering her hand to the kid."Let's go?"

Yerim looked at her hand before timidly reaching out to hold Wendy's hand, her hand so small that it only manage to wrap around Wendy's pointer finger.

Wendy tried her best to fasten Yerim to the child seat in the car before taking Yerim's squirtle plushie away from her to make the job easier however, it made Yerim cry out loud.

In panic, Wendy push the plushie back to Yerim as she fasten the seatbelt. *RIP* The squirtle plushie got stuck in the seatbelt making the toy ripped apart.

Yerim cried louder seeing her toy spoiled. Wendy facepalmed herself, not knowing what to do.

"How am I going to take care of a baby for the next few months??" She cried loudly in her mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter haha

Please subscribe, comment and upvote  ^^

Thanks for reading :)