Chapter 4

I love you,baby

A week had gone past since Wendy started taking care of Yerim and the both of them had became alot closer during the time.

"Yerim ah, tonight we will be staying at my house, alright?" Wendy said as she placed Yerim down on the sofa to pack Yerim's backpack.

"Let me see, diapers check,pacifier check,clothes check, what else more?" Wendy mumbled to herself, "Ah, her squirtle." Wendy then speedwalked to their room to get Yerim's soft toy when the doorbell suddenly rang.

*DING DONG*

"Hold on a moment!" Wendy shouted from her room hoping that the person outside the door could hear her as she tries to carry 3 huge squirtle soft toys out.

*DING DONG*

"I'm coming!" Wendy opened the door and saw Seulgi standing outside.

"Yo, is this your new apartment? Can I come in?" Seulgi didn't wait for Wendy's answer and just invited herself in.

Inside, she saw Yerim sitting on the sofa playing with her soft toy.

"Oh gosh! I didn't know you had a baby, Wendy ah!" "She is not mine, I'm just taking care of her temporary. What would you like to drink?"

Seulgi didn't reply her and instead headed over towards Yerim's direction. "Hello there, my name is Seulgi, what's your name?" Seulgi asked in a cutesy voice making Wendy gag.

"Yewim!" Yerim laughed and pinched Seulgi's cheek. "Bear!" Wendy laughed when Yerim said that. "Now you really have to accept that nickname Seul" Wendy said and continued laughing making both Seulgi and Yerim laugh together with her.

"Anyways,what are you doing here?" Wendy asked and served Seulgi a cup of orange juice.

"Nothing, I'm just bored, it's Sunday yet nobody is free to go out, so I came to look for you." Seulgi said with a grin.

"Ohh, too bad, I am not free too, I have to go back to my house later on and since it's the holiday, I am planning on staying over there tonight. Sorry Seul." Wendy said and gave Seulgi a comforting smile.

"Aww, too bad then, I will head back then,let's hang out another day?" Wendy just nodded and Seulgi went home.

*DING DONG*

"Hi Wan ah, I left my phone in your house, don't mind if I go take it." Seulgi came back for her phone.

"Bye bye again!" Seulgi left again.

*DING DONG*

"What did she forget now?" Wendy opened the door, about to tell Seulgi to be more careful with her items but instead, she found Irene outside.

"I--Ire--Irene unnie!" 

"Hi, Wendy ah, I need your help!" Irene then pulled Wendy to her apartment after ensuring that Yerim was sleeping on the sofa.

Wendy came into Irene's apartment and saw that it was flooded all the way from the bathroom to the kitchen.

"Holy, what in the world happened here?" Wendy asked as she tried to clean away the water on the floor.

"I am not sure, it seems like my washing machine broke and the water can't stop flowing out.

"I will take a look at it." Wendy said as she walked into the bathroom confidently.

After 5 minutes, "I will call somebdy to fix it for you, it's too complicated for me!" 

 

"The repairs will be around 78 000 won. The repair will take around 3 days and we will be cleaning up your apartment for you too. But you will have to find a place to stay during the 3 days since it will be quite noisy during the repair." The repairman spoke fast and gave Irene a namecard before zooming out of the place.

"But... Taeyeon unnie is out of town the whole week..." Irene mumbled to herself. Wendy, who heard Irene's mumbling, offered her place,"Irene unnie, if you don't mind, you can stay over at my place, I have an extra room!" 

Irene had no choice but to accept Wendy's offer. 

 

"Are you guys about to go somewhere?" Irene pointed at the  bags on the floor. "Oh that, yeah we were about to head back to my house for dinner and stay over for the night, you are welcomed to join us if you want!" Wendy said enthusiaticly.

"Are you sure? I mean won't I be in the way?" Irene asked shyly.

"No no, of course not, you are most definitely welcome!" Wendy showed her dimpled smile.

"Irene unnie!" Yerim woke up and immediately gave Irene unnie a hug, "Hey, what about your Wendy unnie?" Wendy pouted.

Yerim giggled and went to hug Wendy too.

"Haha, please go get ready Irene unnie, we will be going in around 30 minutes. And please look after Yerim for me, I am going to bring the bags downstairs to put it in the car first." After seeing the nod from Irene, Wendy carried the huge bags that contain all their neccesities. Irene looked at the back of Wendy, 'maybe she's not that bad after all'.

 

"We are here!" Wendy shouted suddenly, startling the other 2 person who were sleeping peacefully. Irene and Yerim jolted awake and look around in surprise.

"Irene unnie, please carry yerim, she is still not fully awake, I'm afraid she might fall, I will carry your bags too."

"Seungwan ah, you are finally back!" Wendy's mother came out and hugged Wendy.

"Ohh, and who might this be?" Wendy's mother look at Irene curiously, making Irene uncomfortable.

"Umma, stop that, she is Irene, my classmate from school." Wendy briefly introduced Irene to her mother.

"And umma, we will be staying here tonight, so can you get the guest room ready?" 

"About that, there is no more guest room, your sister transformed the guest room into her collection room and she redecorated the whole room, so now it can't be used. Irene dear, would you mind sleeping together with Seungwan?"

"Ehhhh?!" Both Irene and Wendy exclaimed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, as you can see I have a co author, Samyukino, she's helping me with the story ^^

And how do you guys like the new poster???

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, please upvote, subscribe and comment alot ^^ <3