Chapter 10

I love you,baby

 

 

Hi yall!!! Im sincerely sorry that I have not been updating this story for sooooooo long as I honestly had no idea what to write hahaha. And I'm really surprised that I still have people waiting for me to update. sorry this took so long! I had edited this so many time and all your comments kept me going, thank you guys so much!

 

And for now i hope you enjoy~

Full Fluff ahead!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Mum, can you take care of yerimmie for a few hours? I am bringing Irene unnie on a date now.” Wendy grinned at her mother.

Her mother carried Yerim up and patted Yerim’s back. “I didn’t know you have game for such a beautiful lady, what does she even sees in you?”

“Muuuummm” Wendy whined.

“Well, where are you bringing her?” Her mother laughs.

“I am thinking the festival, it’s ending soon, so i doubt that there will be alot of people.”

Hearing the word ‘festival’, Yerim started struggling in Wendy’s mother’s arns, “Yerimmie wants to go westival too!”

“Oh no dear, Wendy is bringing Irene unnie out, and you will stay here with Auntie, we will watch Pokemon, wouldn’t you like that?”

“No! Yerimmie go with Wandy unnie!”

Seeing that Yerim is about to burst out in tears, Wendy hurriedly carry her over from her mother.

“Alrights alrights, you will come with me, but you will promise that you will behave?” Wendy tries to make Yerim learn what promise is.

Yerim just nods her head in excitement.

“Okay, let’s go then.” Wendy put Yerim down and held her hand.

“Are you sure you want to bring her along?” Her mother asked worriedly.

“Yes, I guess it’s fine, Irene unnie adores her too.”

“Well then make sure that you take care of her, and don’t let her wander around alone ok?”

“Yeah, yeah, I am old enough mum, I can take care of her.”

And with that, Wendy brought Yerim out again.


 

Outside their apartment building…

Irene waited at the drop off point for Wendy. It was her first time going out on a date with someone in a long time and she, honestly, wasn’t sure where Wendy would bring her.

She smiled as she sees the familiar blue Mini Cooper pulling up.

“Hi unnie!” Wendy said as she got out of the car, opening the door for Irene.

“Hi Wendy..” Irene said shyly.

“Hi Iwene Unnie!” Yerim said excitedly.

Irene got a shock from the voice, and she turned around to the backseats to see Yerim hugging her squirtle plushie in her baby car seat.

“I hope you don’t mind, after Yerim heard where I’m bringing you, she wanted to come along as well.” Wendy laughed and rubbed her nape.

“Of course I don’t mind, so I can say that you are bringing me to a very fun place?” Irene teased.

Wendy smiled and nodded before driving off.

And throughout the whole trip, they sang songs played from the radio with yerim spouting lyrics that no one could understand.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Wow, the festival?” Irene gasped as they arrived in the grand festival that was only held once every 2 years.

“Yeap! Have you come here before?” Wendy asked as she carried Yerim out of the car seat.

“Nope, I have always sort of avoided coming here cause I thought that there would be alot of people, but it’s actually okay.” Irene said honestly.

But true to her words, the festival only had a few groups of people outside waiting to buy the tickets. And looking past the gates, it doesn’t look that crowded either.

“I will go and get the tickets then. Stay close with Yerimmie!” Irene said as she made her way to the queue. Wendy stared lovingly at Irene’s backview.

“Wandy unnie, will you play gwames with Yewim?” Yerim asked, distracting Wendy from the goddess that’s infront of her.

“Of course! Do you wanna play the scary rides too?” Yerim nods excitedly.

“Let’s go, i got us some snack vouchers too! We can get Yerim cotton candy!”

And with that, Wenrene walked into the festival with Yerim holding each of their hands.

 

 

After a while…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UMMA!”

 

Now, everybody would think that it was Irene screaming, but nah, Wendy Son SeungWan was the loudest person there in the Festival.

 

And they were playing the Giant Teacup.

 

And to be fair, Irene was not on the ride.

 

“Wow, i think if there were an audition for a horror film, you would have definitely gotten that role.” Irene said as she tried to stifle her laughter.

Wendy walked out of the ride carefully, feeling the urge to vomit every now and then. People walking by would give her a side glance before trying to control their laughters.

“Yerim! How could you do that?” Wendy asked and pouted after she calmed down.

Yerim just grinned widely as she recalled how she turned the teacup faster and faster after Wendy taught her how to do it. “Yewim is sowwyy.”

Wendy just looked at the adorable sight and sigh, “You know I will never get mad at you, you evil squirtle!” Wendy exclaimed and carried Yerim in her arms, pretending to bite her.

Irene laughed and grabbed Yerim to her side. “That’s enough, I think we have had enough games for today, let’s go eat now.”

They have been playing station games, winning soft toys and toys for yerim. It was only when Yerim was bored of station games that Wendy suggested the Giant Teacup, purely because she thinks that that’s the only ride that Yerim would not be scared of, well now at least we know that Yerim can play other rides too.

 

After buying some hotdogs and nachos, Yerim wanted to eat at the ‘big round wheel’.

“Nope, Yerim, we can’t bring food into the rides.” Irene explained calmly. Yerim whined, “but whyyyyy??”

Seeing that Yerim was on the verge of crying, Wendy then suggested mischievously, “Why not smuggle the food in?” (Please do not imitate)

Irene stared at her in disbelief while Yerim stared at her in confusion.

“It means we hide the food and bring it in!” Wendy said proudly before turning to Irene, “Come on, it’s our first date, why not make it memorable? Let’s do it?” Wendy asked while holding her hand out for Irene to hold.

Irene groaned. “Argh alright, but if anything goes wrong, I’m blaming you.”

Irene stuffed the hotdogs in her bag whereas Wendy hid the nachos in the plastic bag full of soft toys. And little Yerim held onto a bottle of water as she insisted that she wanted to help.

After successfully boarding the Ferris Wheels, they took out the food. Irene sat Yerim on her lap as she helped Yerim with her hotdog while Wendy occasionally fed her with nacho chips. Everything was going smoothly until the ride reached the top.

The Ferris Wheel jerked a little hard this time round due to the stopping.

Wendy, who was balancing both her hotdog and the nacho chips on her lap as she was dealing with the trash situation, watched helplessly as both her hotdog and nacho chips fell on the floor.

The 3 of them stared at the fallen hotdog and nacho chips for a few moments before both the adults started panicking. Irene placed Yerim beside her as she started to dig for tissues in her bag while Wendy started to pick up the food.

They worked together to clean off the cheese and chilli sauces on the floor when the door opened suddenly, they reached the ground amidst the panicking. The worker there looked at them and they stared back.

“We are sorry?” Wendy gave an awkward smile.


 

30 minutes later…

“Weew, aren’t we glad that the festival is ending soon?” Wendy asked as she drove back to her home.

“Wendy, we got banned from the festival..”

“Well, at least we had fun! Right Yerimie?”

Hearing no response, the 2 turned to look at the backseat to see Yerim sleeping while hugging her squirlte plushie in one hand and her new Charmander plushie in the other hand.

They chuckled before Irene placed a small blanket on Yerim.

“Guess she had too much fun today.” Wendy smiled. “Hey, and I just wanted to say, sorry for such a first bad date, I promise I will make it up to you next time.”

“Are you kidding me? This is easily the best date I have ever been on! Who would have gotten their kicked out of a festival on their first time there?” Irene laughed. Wendy laughed along.

“You sure you didn’t mind taking care of Yerim the whole time there?” Wendy looked worried.

“Of course not. If anything, it shows that we will be capable of taking care of our own children next time, right?” Irene wriggled her eyebrows, trying to imitate Wendy’s brows.

Wendy laughed, “Yes, and it definitely shows that I will be the fun one!” Wendy wriggled her eyebrows back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

And that's the end for this story, thank you for reading, I hope you all had enjoyed reading !

Stay safe and healthy guys, protect yourself from the virus!

Till Next Time~