Chapter 5

I love you,baby

"Ehhhh?!"

"Why? What's wrong with sharing?" Wendy's mum look at them confused.

"I..I mean it's fine, of course, right?" Wendy turned to Irene. Irene then nodded her head hesitantly.

"Good, that's settled then, Yerim will sleep with me and you guys can sleep together." Wendy's mum walked happily into the kitchen before coming back, "not in that way though.." before heading back to the kitchen again.

Wendy and Irene both blushed at what Wendy's mum had said.

 

"You can take the bed, I will take that couch." Wendy said before pointing at the small couch at the corner of the room. 

"No, I can take that couch, this is your room afterall." Irene argued back.

"Yeah, and you are my guest." Wendy let out a victory smile after seeing Irene speechless. 

"Erm.. we can share the bed if you don't mind." Irene looked away while blushing. 

"Are you sure? I mean I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything."

"Yeah, I am not uncomfortable, don't worry!" Irene smiled shyly.

"Ohh alright then, i will take up the offer." Wendy let out her brightest smile.

"Unnies, let's play in the pool!" Yerim came barging into the room while holding her floaties.

"Let's go!"

 

At the pool...

Related image

"You guys go ahead, I will just stay here at the edge of the pool." Irene said and sat down at the edge, barely dipping her feet in.

"But I want to play with you too, Irene unnie!" Yerim shouted while trying her best to float on the pool.

"Yeah, let's play together!" Wendy said as she held Yerim, afraid that Yerim might drown.

"I can't play with you guys." Irene pouted.

"Why? Oh, could it be that it's your time of the month?" Wendy asked.

"No! It's just that I can't swim." Irene laughs awkwardly.

"Don't worry, I can lend you a float." Wendy laughed loudly.

Irene pouted again before kicking water towards Wendy for making fun of her.

"Ahaha stop it stop it!" Wendy laughed before an idea popped into her head."Hey, why not I teach you how to swim?" 

"Maybe tomorrow, I am still tired from the ride."

"Yay, we can swim again tomorrow!" Yerim cheered.

"Haha kiddo, you can swim anytime you want, just tell me and I will bring you here." Wendy then brought the kid near Irene. 

Irene eyed Wendy suspiciously as Wendy whispered something into Yerim's ears.

A dolphin scream echoed throughout the enclosed area as Yerim starts splashing water at Irene. Irene then splashes back as a revenge however, with the 2 of them against her, Irene knew she was going to lose for sure, so she did this, "Yerim ah, if you help unnie, I will buy you an Ice cream tomorrow!"

"Yay Ice swream!!" Yerim struggled her way to Irene's side and started heping Irene splash Wendy.

"Yah traitor!"  Wendy laughs as she splashes back.

"Guys, time for dinner!" Wendy's mother shouted from inside the house.

 

"Irene ah, how long have you been dating my daughter?" Wendy's mum asked casually.

Both Wendy and Irene almost spit out the food in their mouth.

"Mum, we are not dating! She is just staying together with me for now because her house is being repaired!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Oh really??" Wendy's mum raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, Mrs Son." Irene replied politely, "We are just friends."

"Then why were you guys acting like a couple just now at the pool?" Wendy's sister,Seunghee, interrogated.

"It... It was just 2 friends playing together." Irene responded.

Hearing that, Wendy felt her heart sink. She didn't even know why she felt that way. 'Could it be that.... I like her?' Wendy asked herself.

 

Wendy continued to think about that question even after dinner.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Irene sat beside Wendy after she took her shower.

"Irene, what if I told you I like you?" Wendy asked seriously.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update! The writer block is still there a little, but i will try to complete the story within the next 3 weeks, since school is starting, sigh..

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GODDESS BAE JOOHYUN!!!

I love the pictures that Wendy posted of Irene hahaha #Wenrene

Anyways, please comment, subscribe and upvote ^^ Do leave any suggestions you have for the story down in the comments below or you can pm me! Thanks for reading ^^