Chapter 3

I love you,baby

After sending Yerim to her kindergarden, Wendy had finally reached her school, and same as always, she is surrounded by her friends and fangirls.

From the corner of her eye, she saw a familiar girl walking alone towards the classrooms, so Wendy shouted out, "Hey, Irene unnie, wait up!" Seeing Irene did not hear her, she excused herself from the girls and chased after Irene.

Wendy then tapped on Irene's shoulder, Irene turned around and took off her earphones. "Yes?"

"Are you going to class?" Irene nodded.

"Which class are you going to?" "The psychology class. Now if you excuse me.." Irene then walked faster and avoided Wendy.

'And here I thought we were already friends after yesterday.' Wendy thought and sighed. 

"What's with the glum face, Wen?" Seulgi asked and put her arm around Wendy.

"Nothing much..." "Wendy ah, do you want to come with us to the movie after school?" Her friends asked.

Wendy just nodded her head without thinking and continued walking to their classroom.

 

After school...

"Come on, how long are you going to keep the glum face?" Seulgi came up and slapped Wendy in the back. "Don't worry, you will definitely cheer up after the movie with us, we are going to watch your favourite actress's movie!" 

"What?! We are going to watch a movie?!" Wendy sprung up in surprise. "I'm sorry, I can't make it today!" Wendy tried to make her escape but was pulled back by one of her friends, Henry.

"Don't try to run away, we already brought tickets, now let's go!" 

"Hold on, I've to use the bathroom real quick, I promise I won't run away" Wendy said as she made her way to the nearest bathroom, wanting to call her sister or mother to pick Yerim up on her behalf, but knowing that she will definitely be scolded she hesitated.

"Wendy? Can you please move aside? You are blocking the bathroom entrance." Irene said as she stood behind Wendy.

"Irene unnie, can you please do me a huge favor?? Please~" Wendy said as she put her hands infront of her, praying that Irene would help her.

Irene nodded slowly, "Sure, I am free after class, how can I help you?"

"Can you help me pick Yerim up and take care of her till I reach home? My friends insisted that I watch the movie with them and I can't escape." Wendy showed her puppy eyes that coaxed Irene into helping her.

"Sure, I will bring her to my apartment then."

"Thanks alot, the kindergarden address is ' Rookie Kindergarden'. It's beside the park nearby to our apartment. Thanks again!" Wendy said hasty before passing a paper to Irene then rushing off to meet her friends.

Irene opened the piece of paper : My number ********, call me if you need anything!

 

At the kindergarden...

Irene went into the kindergarden and told them she was there to fetch Yerim.

"Wendy unn--" Yerim frowned not seeing her unnie there and instead saw the unnie that her Wendy was talking to yesterday.

"Yerim ah, hi again, my name is Irene, you can call me Irene unnie. Your Wendy unnie is busy so she asked me to fetch you home today, is that ok?" Irene asked with a sweet smile.

Yerim nodded but was still a little disappointed that her Wendy unnie did not come fetch her.

"Unnie, I am hungry..." Yerim pouted and rub her tummy.

"Hmmm, what do you want to eat?"

"Chicken!" Yerim shouted in excitement.

"Why not unnie make you some kimchi fried rice with chicken?" Irene smiled at the kid.

"Yes!! Yewim loves chicken and kimchwee fwied rice!"

 

After heading back to Irene's place, Irene did as she promised and soon the whole place smelled heavenly.

 Yerim dug in as soon as Irene served the food and gave Irene 2 thumbs up.

"Unnie, can we watch frozen together?" Yerim said as she stretched out her arms, wanting to be carried by Irene.

"Sure."  Irene then carried Yerim out to the living room and her laptop which is connected to the TV. 


After 2 hours...

*Ding Dong*

"Yerim ah, unnie is--"

"Shhhh, Yerim is asleep now, you don't want to wake her up, do you?" 

Wendy smiled sheepishly and invited herself in.

"Something smells nice,what did you guys eat?" Wendy asked as she sniffed the air around her curiously.

Irene, amused by Wendy's action, starts chuckling. "We ate kimchi fried rice with chicken, would you like some? I can cook some for you if you'd like."

Wendy immediately nodded her head, wanting to taste Irene's homecooked food.

Irene smiled and went to the kitchen and started cooking.

Wendy can only stare at Irene's backview in admiration, since she does not know how to cook.

'If only she was my wife, how lucky would I be to come home and see her preparing my dinner.. *sigh* Wait, what are you thinking Wendy Son?! You don't like her! You are just.... just admiring her ability to cook, yes, yes, that must be it...' Wendy was thinking in her head.

"Wendy unnie?" Yerim woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"Ohh hey little squirtle, are you still tired?" Wendy said as she carried Yerim onto her lap.

Yerim shook her head softly before mumbling 'hungry...'

Wendy then carried Yerim into the kitchen, "Well Chef Bae, looks like we need another serving here, our little squirtle is hungry too." Irene laugh at the nickname and went along with it, "Sure, coming right up!"

 

That night, Wendy received a new message.

Next time, try not to make any last minute plan and miss out fetching Yerim, she seemed a little disappointed that it was not you who came to fetch her. Good night.

-Irene Bae-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiii~ haha sorry for the late update, but still I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter ^^

And please remember to give Red Velvet 'Rookie' Alot of love!! Support them alot and buy their album.

Thanks for now, please subscribe, comment and upvote ^^, I love reading your comments :)