Chapter 2

I love you,baby

After buying Yerim a new squirtle plushie together with a new squirtle backpack, the 2 of them finally made their way to their new house.

"Come on, let's go." Wendy said as she open Yerim's car door and held out her hand again. Yerim shook her head softly," Yerim wants hug..." Wendy's heart melted with the cuteness that was overflowing from the child. A smile crawled to her face, "A hug it is then." Wendy carried Yerim without a problem using one hand and held all of their other belongings in her other hand as the went to the apartment.

"0328....0328.. Ah here it is, Yerim ah, come down for a moment, I need to open the door." Wendy said but Yerim continued to cling onto Wendy without letting go. And so, Wendy just tries to get the key out of her pocket but to no avail.

"Excuse me, do you need help?" A soft voice came from behind her. Wendy turned around with Yerim still clinging onto her like a koala bear and saw the girl that was ignoring her earlier.

"I-Irene shhi! What are you doing here?" Wendy stuttered.

"I stay here, 0329, what are you doing here?" Irene looked at Yerim before looking at Wendy again.

"Ahh, this is my new apartment, right infront of yours. Oh and this kid here is Yerim, say hi to Irene unnie, Yerim ah." Yerim smiled shyly before muttering a 'hello' and hid her face into Wendy's neck. Irene smiled at the cuteness before asking her question again, "Do you need help?"

"Oh yes, can you please get my keys for me? It's in my front pocket. I could have gotten it myself but Yerim doesn't want to get down." Irene nodded before reaching her hand into Wendy's pocket and retrived the keys and opened Wendy's apartment for her.

"Thanks, would you like to come in?" Wendy invited Irene with a smile. "No thanks, sorry, but I have something to do now."

"Ohh maybe next time then?" Wendy asked hopefully. Irene just nodded her head again and went back to her apartment.

After closing the door, Wendy sighed. 'Why does it look like Irene sshi hate me so much? I don't remember offending her or anything though..' 

"Why sad?" Yerim placed her tiny hands on Wendy's cheek, in attempt to cheer Wendy up.

"Aniya, Unnie is not sad, See, unnie is smiling." Wendy then let out a huge grin making the kid do the same.

"Now, who's hungry for some chicken??!!" "Yewrii!!"

 

With Irene

After shutting the door, Irene's hand went to her chest immediately, feeling her heart beat erratically.

She blushed as she thought of how Wendy smiled to her earlier and how she managed to help Wendy.

It was not that Irene hated Wendy, it was more of a 'Irene is in love with Wendy'. But knowing that Wendy is a playgirl,the chances of her getting her heartbroken is very high.Her Taeyeon unnie had always told her to not get too close to the playgirl incase Irene falls for her and get her heart broken. Since Irene has already fell for Wendy, all she can do now is to ensure that her heart won't get hurt, that's why she always tries to be cold to Wendy.

And now, Wendy has a kid staying with her, for all she knows, that kid could be Wendy's daughter. And now, Irene can only sigh at the thought of her crush being taken.

 

Back to Wendy and Yerim

The 2 of them are on their way to the grocery store near them to buy some food and drinks to store in their refrigerator. Yerim was holding onto Wendy's hand while jumping around singing the barney song.

Wendy then took a trolley and entered the grocery store with Yerim sitting in the trolley.

"What do you like to eat, Yerim ah?" Wendy asked Yeri as she pushed the trolley into the children's food section.

"Yewim loves bread and kimchwee fry rice!!" Yerim started to bounce around in the trolley while pointing to the bread section.

"Alrights then, these will be our breakfast and dinner tomorrow." Wendy smiled gently and placed all the ingredients into the trolley. She continued to shop for the things that will be useful for both her and Yerim while Yerim fell asleep inside the trolley.

As she checked out, she noticed a familiar person checking out at the counter infront of her so she gathered her stuff and waited outside the grocery for that person.

"Irene sshi!!"

Irene jumped up in surprise and turned around to find Wendy grinning at her.

"Ohh Wendy sshi, you scared me. And please call me Irene or Irene unnie, Irene sshi sounds too formal."

"Then you can just call me Wendy too. Anyways, are you heading back now?"

"Yeah....why?"

"Let's walk together!"

"Sure.... by the way, where is Yerim? *Gasp* You didn't leave her home alone did you??"

Wendy mentally facepalmed herself. "Give me a moment, I'll be right back."

Moments later, Wendy came back out with Yeri in her arms(she had left Yerim in the trolley and forgot all about it), "Let's go, before that, Please wear this, Irene unnie, it's cold at night." Wendy said as she placed her jacket on Irene's shoulder and took Irene's hand before walking back towards their apartment. What Wendy missed was the small blush and the shy smile that crept up to Irene's face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys ^^, I changed Yeri's name to Yerim cause i feel it sounds more like a kid haha

Well again, i hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter, please subscribe, comment and upvote ^^ I love reading your comments