Why Am I Thinking About Him?

Falling For My Saviour

     ~Your POV~

It has been 5 minutes since I left Taemin and the other's house .

I was walking home while looking at the ground and thinking about what I dreamt last night...

It was about me and a guy at a park bench late at night and we were chatting happily and holding hands .

His voice sounded familiar though...

When I was about to face the guy to look at his face , I was awoken by the commotion outside .

Why must the exciting parts of the dream always be destroyed?!?!

As I was walking and thinking , I felt someone block my way .

When I looked up , I saw...

"NO ____! JUST WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?! AND WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?!" MinWoo demanded when I stood there face to face with him . 

I gave him a questioning look.

"What do you mean where am I going? I'm going home of course!"

He scoffed and pointed to something behind me .

"Miss No , your house is over there . You just passed it ."

I turned to where he was pointing and saw my house .

Opppss... I really passed it...

I gave MinWoo a nervous smile and he looked at me curiously .

"What were you thinking about? A new cute guy? Bet not as cute as me right?" He said while doing a aegeo smile .

Yeah Yeah... No one is as cute as annoying my brother...

I rolled my eyes and stuck my tough out at him before running home . 

I went to my room and locked the door .

I spent my whole time at the laptop and when it was Lunch time , I got out and ate my luch in silence .

I caught MinWoo glaring at me at times .

There was once where he leaned to me and whispered ,

"Tell me who's the cute guy or I will tell mom and dad that you have a boyfriend and they will go crazy and ask you stupid questions about him ." 

To tell the truth , I did meet a cute guy (Taemin) but I DO NOT like him!

And why was I scared about my mom and dad?

Well... Whenever Minwoo or I brought up something about a new girl/boy friend we met, my mom and dad will always go a little crazy and ask me questions like ,

"Who is he?"

"What is his name?"

"How did you two meet?"

"Is he nice and cute?"

I shivered and looked at MinWoo , who was smirking .

I simply stuck my tough out at him and told my mom that I had finished .

Right then , I could feel MinWoo wanting to strangle me .

What a "SWEET" brother... *vomit*

 

     ~MinWoo's POV~

How dare she?! Just turn away from me!!!

I swear I will kill you No ____ !!!!! I will find out that cute guy of yours soon!!!

As soon as I have a plan!!!

As soon as I have time!!!

Nyahahahaha!!!!! *Evil laughter*

 

     ~Your POV~

I can't wait for school !!!!!

I don't know why but I feel that way...

That night during dinner , I ate in my room . Just to get away from MinWoo's interrogations .

Sigh... I wonder what's Taemin doing?

WAIT!!! What am I thinking?

Sigh... Maybe it's bevause I feel grateful of him for saving me?

I guess so...

 

     ~Taemin's POV~

It has been hours since ____ left... I wonder how is she...

Aish! I worry too much!

Just becuase she nearly got hit by a car doesn't mean she will again .

I'm sure she is safe at home...

I'm such a weird person...

I think too much...

I worry too much...

Sigh... I'm sooo bored...

"Taeminnie!!! Come have your dinner !!! This is the forth time I'm telling you to come down! Come down or- ONEW ! THAT'S TAEMIN'S CHICKEN ! GET YOUR HANDS OFF!!! I ALREADY GAVE YOU EXTRA SO YOU BETTER STOP THIS!!! WHAT IF YOU GET TOO FAT AND GET DIABETES?!?!?! I SAID GET YOU- Good Onew... Now come have dinner Taemin~~~!!!"

Freaky Key... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1207906t5ef8adzuh.gif1207906t5ef8adzuh.gif

 

 Hi guys!!! updtaed !!! YEEPEE !!!! Sorry about all my short chaps... It's just that my brain doesn't have much ideas.... But I hope you still like it !!!! Love You forever people~~~!!!! Here's my apology !!! 

 

 

tumblr_lxnaoj9ZhR1qa1nhto1_500.gif

<3