A Different Morning

Falling For My Saviour

     ~Taemin's POV~

When I woke up in the morning , I went to the study to check on ____ .

I opened the door and saw peaceful ____ sleeping .

I smiled and closed the door quietly .

But when I turned around , I got a shock and banged against the wall . 

Why?

Because Onew was standing right in front of me, staring at me with a sly look that I didn't like.

"YAH! Onew hyung! Don't just pop out of nowhere! You gave me a fright!"

"Checking on your girlfriend huh dongsaeng? So , how is she?"

I am getting really annoyed by all their ridiculous questions... ~.~"

"Onew hyung... She is NOT my girlfriend , she is just a friend . And yes , she is fine..."

Onew nodded and gave me the I-Don't-Believe-She-Is-Just-A-Friend smile before going to the stairs and down to the living room . 

     ~Onew's POV~

TskTskTskTsk... Taemin still doesn't want to admit that she is more than a friend .

I grew up with him and of course I know him well !

It's like he is printed at the back of my hand !

I know his feelings for her ! 

Or maybe I am just overreacting? O.o .  

Or is it that he's just shy?

Hhhmmm...

Youngsters these days... So complicated...

Unlike me when I was young...

So handsome... So simp- WAIT!!! IS THAT CHICKEN I SMELL?!?!?!?

OOOOHHHH!!!!! CHICKEN CHICKEN HERE I COME!!!! CHICKEN CHICKEN MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!!!!

     ~Taemin's POV~

I thought for a moment .

Why do the hyungs keep thinking I like her?

Is she my cup of tea?

Hhhmmmm.... Nevermind . I'll just put all the thoughts away ! Yeah ! I'll go down and pretend nothing happened ! 

I went towards the stairs but halfway through , I stopped as the study room door opened and ____ came out . 

     ~Your POV~

I woke up from all the commotion outside but after a while , it went silent .

I closed my eyes for another nap when I found out that I was already wide awake .

AAAHHHH!!!! Me want me beauty sleep!!!!

Sigh... I guess I have no choice but to go out.... 

I went out and saw Taemin standing at the stair's edge looking at me .

"Oh! Good morning Taemin !" I said with a smile .

Taemin smiled back.

"Good morning ____! Did you sleep well ?" I smiled and nodded . 

Suddenly , Key came running up the stairs .

He saw me and smiled .

"Good morning ____! here! I went off early today to buy these for you ! Now go and prepare !"

Key passed me a long shirt with a smiley , a blue fluffy jacket , a pair of jeans , a toothbrush and a brand new tube of toothpaste . 

"Errr... Key? How do you know my size?"

Key gave me a Diva look and smiled .

"I looked at your uniform size of course !"

I nodded and thanked Key before going to the bathroom and prepare . 

After brushing my teeth , bathing and changing , I went out of the room with the jacket in my hands .

What do you expect?

It's too fluffy...

I went down the stairs and saw the others sitting around the table . 

Onew looked up and when he saw me , he smiled.

"Hi ____! Come on down and have breakfast !"

I nodded and walked towards the table . 

When I was standing in front of the table , there was lots of choices of food on the table. 

Like toast , egg , bacon and more!

I was thinking of what I should eat when Key interrupted my thoughts . 

"____! come and sit beside Taemin and me !" Key said as he patted a seat on his right .

I smiled and walked to the seat . 

We enjoyed the scrumcious meal and when we finished , I looked at the clock and told the others I had to go .

Everyone nodded while Taemin went up and brought down my school bag and my neatly folded uniform . 

I thanked them and waved goodbye as Taemin led me to their doorstep .

I thanked Taemin for saving me before and waved goodbye to him .

He smiled and I made my way home . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1207906t5ef8adzuh.gif1207906t5ef8adzuh.gif

 

♔ Sorry for short chappie again... :( But I hope you all still liked it!!!! 

tumblr_lxfor32jTr1r5s4r5o9_r2_250.gif

<3