First Clue?

Falling For My Saviour

     ~Author's POV~

 

You and Taemin had been running for ages, but finally stopped when both of you were out of the park.

Both of you grinned at your success while panting, feeling proud.

All on your midns were tiredness, success and relief.

But there's one thing...

Your hands were still intertwined.

Once the both of you had turned back to each other, the realization of your still connected hands strucked you.

Both of you blushed and pulled away, immediately avoiding each others eyes.

The feeling of the rising awkwardness was obvious.

Taemin gulped and rubbed the back of his neck, flustered and embarrassed.

You looked down and played with your feet, awkward and nervous.

Both of you cleared your throats before gesturing ahead, finally trying to break the silence.

"We should erm...."

"Get going.. Yeah..."

The nervous you walked on with a flustered Taemin following beside, both of your heartbeats beating fast and both of your hands feeling cold whilst missing the other's warmth.

Both of your metally face palmed at the sudden awkwardness, but still tried to get rid of the suffocating awkwardness with a few comments here and there.

Well this was a start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After walking for what seemed like ages, both of you finally decided to stop by at a restaurant and catch a bite.

Both of you settled down and odered.

The atmosphere was truly suffocating and Taemin sighed.

"So what do we do now?"

You shrugged.

"Maybe we can just hang out together now that we have nothing else to do."

Taemin bit his lip and nodded, not knowing why he was feeling a little dejected upon hearing the words that left your lips.

"Yup... Hang out..."

You smiled and nodded before gasping out of the blue.

Taemin's head shot up, obviously startled at your sudden action.

"W-WHAT?!"

You face-palmed before letting out a groan.

"I left my phone at the restaurant!!!"

Taemin gaped, not believing that you had just left what you needed the most at situations like stalking the Junew couple.

"YOU WHAT?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At a nearby Table, a certain trio pair was snickering, after having heard what you said.

And nope, they haven't been eavesdropping, I swear.

"Nyohohohohoho Yes my dear ____, you did indeed leave your phone on the table."

"Yes, and we TOOK IT AFTER THE JUNEW COUPLE LEFT NOT NOTICING YOU PHONE AND I DON'T KNOW WHY PROBRABLY TOO BUSY WITH EACH OTHER MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

"I don't understand why you feel so proud about it, she LOCKED HER PHONE FOR GOD'S SAKE."

"AND I CAN HACK IT FOR YOUR MAMA'S SAKE."

"WHAT?!"

"SHUT UP YOU TWO!!!! OUR BABY IS HAVING A DATE HERE SO YOU TWO ZIP IT!!!"

"SHUT UP WOMAN!!!!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!"

"A WOMAN, WOMAN!!!"

A dramatic gasp was heard.

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T YOU DINO HEAD!!!"

"HELL YEAH I DID YOU DIVA BOOP HEAD!!!!"

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT!!!!"

"OH I DARE AND I WILL, DIVA BOOP HEAD!!!!"

"I WILL STRANGLE YOU ALIVE THEN DUMP YOU IN THE SEA 50 FEET UNDERGROUND!!!"

"AND I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY WITH THOSE WEAK DIVA ARMS OF YOURS!!!"

"OH I CAN AND I WILL PROVE IT!!!!"

"BRING IT ON!!!"

"FINEE!!!!!!"

"HMPH!!!!!"

"Hello, may I have your orders?"

MinHo looked up from the two, smiled and casually ordered a plate of chicken spegetti, acting as if the other two weren't there.

Key and Jonghyun simply glared at each other, oblivious to the presence of the tall and handsome-faced waiter.

"And what will you two sirs be getting?"

There was no reply, quite obvious and expecting.

Minho rolled his eyes and sighed.

"They'll have the same."

The waiter nodded and smiled before walking off.

"You two are hopeless."

The two simply growled and childishly stuck out their tongues at each other before corssing their arms and looking away.

MinHo sighed again and took a sip of his water.

Out of boredom, Jonghyun took out your phone, unlocked it and then thought about how he could hack it.

Key took a peep at your phone before smiling.

"You should try her birthday."

Jonghyun glared at him.

"And what makes you so sure hmm Diva woman???"

key rolled his eyes.

"Just do it -head."

Jonghyun shrugged before casually typing in your birthday date, confident that it won't work.

And about him knowing your birthday?

All thanks to his "oh-so-awesome" stalking skills.

The phone unlocked and he gaped.

"How did you KNOW???"

Key smiled before flipping his hair diva-ishly.

"I have my sources."

MinHo scoffed.

"More like he saw her typing it."

Key glared at MinHo and stuck out his tongue.

"Shut it Tree-face."

MinHo does the same gesture to Key before turning to the table you shared with taemin.

"Well at least we know that they were flustered when they knew they were still holding hands."

Key and Jonghyun cackled, a very evilly and creepily in-syned one.

"Which is very much our first clue about their hidden love, my dear Tree of Nothing Cupid."

MinHo groaned before letting out a cry and burying his face in his hands.

"I have a name oh god..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1207906t5ef8adzuh.gif1207906t5ef8adzuh.gif

 

♔ SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING FUKDNFJKDNUKFHUD OAO I HAD EXAMS AND I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO WRITE DX I'M SORRY!!!! I HOPE THIS CHAPPIE WAS GOOD THOUGH XD FOREVA LOVING YOU~