My Saviour

Falling For My Saviour

   "YAH! PABO! IF YOU CONTINUE SLEEPING YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!"  

I groaned.

Same voice.. same timing...

It was non other than my annoying brother , No Minwoo shouting from the living room.

It was like this everyday, him never failing to wake up early and shouting for me to get up for school.

I simply tossed on my bed.

"GIMME 5 MORE MINUTES....I WAS DREAMING OF MY HANDSOME PRINCE WHEN YOU WOKE ME UP..."

 

I heard the door creak open.

I wanted to turN around and shout at my brother (I know it's him) to get out but my body betrayed me.

Besides, it was only 7.15 in the morning.

I was about to peacefully drift off to dreamland when suddenly , I felt something poke my waist .

I jumped and sat upright on my bed.

Now fully energized, I watched as my brother laughed madly in front of me . 

"YAH! I told you a thousand times to always knock the door before entering and not to poke me just so I will wake up! "

I shot him a death glare but he simply gave me his pathetic like-I-care face and walked out of the door, skipping happily and singing his victory song . 

I growled.

I will get him one day.. I swear.

I got out of bed and went to do my daily routine.

When I got out of my room I saw Minwoo chewing on his sandwhich and when he saw me, he gave me a cheeky grin .

I simply glared at him before eating my breakfast .

When we arrived at school , Minwoo ran off to greet his friends (yes the rest of boyfriend (: ) while I was greeted by my best friend , Park Juri , before heading towards our classroom .

"How was your morning ?" Juri asked in her usual cheery tone.

"The usual...Nothing interesting ever happens in my life anyway . "

I sighed.

It was true, my life is never interesting. 

Juri simply shrugged and we continued chatting about the usual stuff .

When we reached class , we got seated with Juri seated right in front of me . 

After 5 minutes of chatting and laughing, our teacher , Mr Kim , came in with a student .

He had blonde hair , a skinny and lean body and he had an innocent look .

He didn't look too bad, but you didn't feel that interested.

"Class , we have a new student today . Please give him a warm welcome . "

The blonde hair guy bowed and smiled.

"Hello everyone , my name is Lee Taemin and it's my first time here so I hope we can get along . "

The whole class erupted in whispers of both excitement and uninterest, from the girls and the boys respectively.

I somehow managed to catch some girls whispering something like,

"He's so cute ! "

or

"He is so perfect eheheh~"

I simply stared blankly at the Taemin guy.

Maybe he is a little cute but come on, nobody's perfect.

What if he's from a mafia gang or soemthing?

Mr Kim cleared his throat to silence everyone, which I, for the first time, feel grateful to Mr Kim for doing. 

I am starting to get disgusted.

When the whole class fell silent again , he turned to Taemin and smiled .

"Mr Lee if you don't mind can you sit beside Miss No over there ? "

He pointed to the sit beside mine .

Wait, what?

Taemin nodded and came over .

"Hi ! I hope we can get along . "

I just nodded and smiled .

So maybe he really is innocent.

When he bent over to take something from his bag , juri turned around and winked at me .

I glared at her and she turned around before I could either strangle or tackle her.

She thinks too much...

~~~~~~~

Class went off for hours but it felt like years .

Why must class be so boring??

I kept tapping my pencil on my desk and sighing .

Sometimes Taemin will look at me and smile before turning away .

He looked like a good guy... So I guess he's enjoying this boring class then...

Mr.Kim's glasses keep falling and students kept laughing .

Poor guy... Wonder if he knows anything about contact lenses?

After hours of teacher nagging and writing down notes , the bell finally rang .

FINALLY!!!!! Break time~~  

Before Mr.Kim could even open his mouth to speak , the whole class dashed out except me , Juri and Taemin , who were still packing up .

Juri ran to my side and whispered.

"Yah! How was class?"

I gave her a confused look and she pointed at Taemin .

I rolled my eyes and ignored her question .

There's something wrong with her thinkings.

After packing, I grabbed her hand and just dragged her out of class .

At the cafeteria , I sat with Juri and noticed Taemin sitting with 4 other guys at a table not far from ours .

They all looked older than Taemin and one of them had the same blonde hair as him .

He made friends that quick?

I shooke my head and shrugged it off before turning away .

~~~~~~~

After school ended , I waved and bidded godobye to Juri as she ran to the opposite direction at the gate .

Just as I was about to walk off, a gang of overly-maked-uped girls walked up to me .

“Yah! Where’s your boyfriend? Not here to walk you home? Omo! I forget  that you two broke up last week! Awww…. Is the little crybaby about to cry?” URGHH!!!! I SWEAR 1 DAY I’M GOING TO KILL THIS BARBARIANS!!!! WHY MUST THIS PIGGY LEADER ALWAYS BULLYING ME?!

I glared at the so called leader and she gave me a strong push causing me to fall onto the ground.

“What ? Not happy? Just go to your mommy if you want to cry !”

They started bursting out laughing and making crying noises .

I ignored them and got up before walking out through the gates .

Still hearing their laughter , I started to pick out pace  , not wanting all the bad memories to flow back .

Just relax ____…

Take deep breaths .

In…Out…In…Out…

There! Much better!

As I was crossing the road , I suddenly recalled the incident when T.O.P had asked me to meet him at the park and when we were there , he told me that he was not ready for a relationship and asked for a break up .

I just nodded and forced a smile but inside , my heart felt like it just got shot by a poison arrow sent by an evil cupid to break our love up .

He must have noticed my disappointment because he asked for a friendship instead and I agreed .

I know I know…if he asked for a friendship I should at least be happy and not angry whenever I see him but guess what?

THE VERY NEXT DAY! I SAW HIM AT THE SCHOOL GATE HUGGING AND CUDDLING ANOTHER GIRL AND KISSED HER BEFORE HE LEFT!

NOT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP HUH?!?!?!

After recalling that moment , I couldn’t control my emotions and felt a tear drop roll down my cheek .

Soon , I couldn’t help but burst into tears .

I was too busy trying to stop myself from crying and thinking about happy thoughts to calm myself down that I didn’t notice a car speeding towards my direction .

When I heard the honking and screeching of the car did I turn and was shocked to see a black car speeding up towards me .

I stood there rooted to the ground , too shocked to move .

The car was only 15cm away from me when someone dragged me out of the road .

I looked up and saw the same blonde hair guy sitting next to me 15 minutes ago .

“YAH! You nearly frightened me there____!!! What were you thinking?!” His worried voice somehow broke me out of my tranced sate.

I looked down and thanked Taemin in a soft and shaky voice , still traumatized by what just happened .

I was about to thank Taemin before going off leave when I felt a tear drop roll down my cheek .

Taemin looked at me with a worried expression.

“____... are you crying?”

I shook my head  and looked away .

Taemin tried to look at me but I kept avoiding his gaze .

“ Yah… if you have problems you can feel free to tell me , I’m a good listener . “  

I wiped my tears away and looked at Taemin  .

“I’m fine .”

Taemin placed his hand on my shoulder and begged me to tell him what happened .

I guess there’s no harm telling him right?

Besides, he seemed to be a trust worthy person.

So I gave up to all his pleadings and told him everything that happened .

He nodded in understanding and I felt another tear drop roll down my cheek again , it wasn’t long before more were squeezed out of my eyes .

Taemin pulled me into a hug and started to comfort me .

I was dead beat after a tiring day in school and after a while , I relaxed and calmed down from all of Taemin’s warm comforting .

My eyelids slowly grew heavy and soon , I drifted off to sleep in Taemin’s arms .

     ~Taemin’s POV~

As I was comforting ____ , I felt sorry for her and soon , she was silent .

Great ! I managed to calm her down .

Great job Maknae!  :D

Then I realized something , she was leaning her weight on me .

Not that she is heavy but I had a feeling I had accidentally put her to sleep .  

Well , at least she calmed down .

Wait! But how do I bring her home now?

I don’t know where she lives!

But I can’t possibly wake her from her beauty sleep!

Panicked thoughts kept entering my mind as I tried to think of a possible solution.

Then, I came to a conclusion.

Well…. There’s only one solution then….

I slowly lifted her bridal style and carried her to my house .

When I reached home , I slowly lifted one hand and knocked on the door .

I realized that my hyungs were making a lot of noise in the house , as usual...

Then I heard MinHo shout from the house .

"Yah! Kim Kibum! Open the door!" 

"Sorry~~ I am too busy making dinner so YOU open the door!"

I heard MinHo groan and then the sound of the key being inserted into the lock . 

MinHo opened the door , looking a little shocked to see me carrying a stranger .

"Taemin-ah! Who's that you are carrying?"  

MinHo pointed at ____ and suddenly smirked .

"I'm amazed... First day at school and already you have a girlfriend? What's her name? What does she see in you? How did you meet her?"

I just rolled my eyes and ignored his questions .

I went pass him and entered the house .

When I went in , I saw Key in the Kitchen , Jonghyun was not in the living room so he was probrably in his room and Onew was on the coach watching Soccer and eating his usual favourite , Chicken .

I went towards the coach that was next to where Onew was sitting and gently placed ____ down . 

Key came out of the Kitchen and when he saw ____ , he gasped and stepped 2 steps back .

"B-B-BWOH? MY LITTLE TAEMINNIE BROUGHT HOME A G-G-GIRL?! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT US TO DO WITH HER? THROW HER INTO THE RIVER OR FEED HER TO THE DOGS?!" 

I told Key to relax and just then , Jonghyun came down the stairs to see what the commotion was about .

"Jonghyunnie!!! Taeminnie brought home a girl !!!  What are we going to do?!?!?! "

Jonghyun looked at ____ and folded his arms in amusement .

"She looks ok... I think I will be fine with it."

Key glared at him and slapped him arm .

"YAH! That hurt you know! "

Jonghyun yelped in pain .

I looked at ____ and she was still peacefully asleep .

The hyungs better keep it down....

"Hyungs , can she stay for the night ? Pleaseeee???? "

I begged and tried to do the best aegyo I can.

I did my sweestest face for Key , this trick always works on him .

"But my dear Taemin , she's a girl and we have no room for her . But if you would like , I have an extra pillow and blanket and she can sleep in the bathtub ." 

ISUDJSJLNDJSN =_= 

Time to activate my ultimate weapon.

I did my puppy dog eyes.

"She can sleep in the study room..."

Key sighed.

IT'S WORKING >:D

Key turned to Jonghyun.

"I'm fine with it..."

Key then turned to MinHo who simply shrugged .

He then turned to Onew.

"YES!" He shouted  in an overjoyed tone .

Key's eyes widened and almost screamed, ALMOST.

"BWOH?! YOU SIMPLY AGREE FOR A GIRL TO LIVE HERE AND YOU ARE ACTUALLY HAPPY ABOUT IT TOO?!?!?!"

Onew jumped and turned to Key, obviously shocked by his sudden outburst.

"I just cheered for the soccer team because they scored a goal ."

Key sighed in relief and then pointed to ____ .

"So , do you agree for her to stay here? "

Onew looked at ____.

"She looks nice , anything for me ."

He then went back to his TV programe . 

Key let out a sigh.

"Fine... she can stay... Jonghyunie , be a gentleman and go put a bed , pillow and blanket at the study please? "

Jonghyun nodded and walked towards the stairs .

I lifted ____ off the coach and followed Jonghyun . 

When jonghyun was finished with preparing the bed , I slowly lowered ____ down and took a last look at her before closing the door and going down for Dinner .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1207906t5ef8adzuh.gif1207906t5ef8adzuh.gif

 

♔ Finally wrote my first Chapter!!!!!!! Hope you all enjoyed it !!!! I have school tomorrow but I will try writing soon!!!!! :D :3 :P