Choosing An Outfit

Falling For My Saviour

~Author's POV~

 

Taemin sighed. 

Jonghyun have been digging in his closet for the past 15 minutes and all he said was,

"Hm..."

"Nope."

"OK..."

"Not good."

"Too plain."

"Too much bling for him."

"HEY POOKY WHATCHA DOING HERE?????"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS PINK UNDERWEAR DOING IN MY CLOSET!?!?!?!?"

Yup. No progress at all.

"Hyung..... Are you done????" Taemin asked as he started worrying about you and Juri.

"Hmm.... Not... Yeeeett- WAIT!!!!!"

He then finally, FINALLY, stopped and took out a grey shirt with the wordings, "THIS IS LIFE" printed in black on it, a black jacket and a pair of black jeans.

"Like Key, you sure like to use some fashion..." Taemin commented.

"Once again, It's a park. We are going, TO A PARK. NOT TO GO TO A PHOTOSHOOT OR SOMETHING." Onew said with a sigh.

"Well, if you want to wear something freakish and ugly to the date then let's see you come home with a poker face and maybe even sore red eyes and let mwah hear the beautiful words, 'I should have listened to you.' echoe in my beautiful ears. And I shall then tell you these four words that I can only say at that moment.... 'I told you so'."

Onew sighed.

"I won't."

He then snatched the outift from Jonghyun before heading to the toilet.

Jonghyun shrugged.

"And if you do come home in that state, I'll make you write your reflection on your 'own personal table'. KAKA!!!"

Key sighed for the 15th time in 7 minutes as he eyed pooky.

He then let out a frustrated grunt.

"CAN YOU GET RID OF THE FREAKING RAT?!?!?!?!?!"

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why?"

"IT'S ANNOYING ME!!!!!!"

"It's in a cage."

"YES BUT STILL IT'S PRESENCE!!!! IT'S IMAGE!!!! IT'S SMELL!!!!"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

"Here's the thing Key, If you no likey it's presence, you can go outside. If you no likey it's image, don't look at it. If you no likey it's smell, well basically, IT HAS NO SMELL."

Key whined.

"BUT.... BUT..."

"KEY..." Jonghyun growled warningly.

Key sighed and slumped face-first on the bed.

Taemin looked at the tower of underwear he stacked.

It was as if he was trying to use his mind to topple it over.

Well let's just say that boredom has gotten the better of him.

Just then, the door of the toilet swung open and Onew came out.

The opening of the door happened to cause an impact of the underwear tower, causing it to topple over. 

Taemin shot up and began jumping on the bed while flailing his arms wildly.

"YES!!!!! I DID IT!!!! I TOPPLED IT OVER WITH MY MIND!!!!! I'M MAGICAL!!!!! I'M LEGEND!!!!!"

Everyone looked at him weirdly with a conclusion in their mind.

*He's crazed.*

When everyone turned their attention back to Onew, they nodded in approvement.

Well, except for Taemin, who was still celebrating.

"So is it ok?" Onew asked with a poker-face on.

He was still not used to this fashion.

Jonghyun then laughed his victory laugh.

"HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!! WITH THE HELP FROM YOURS TRULY AND YOURS TRULY'S CLOTHES, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE GOING FOR A PHOTOSHOOT OR SOMETHING!!!!"

Onew sigh.

"Aha.... Exactly. I am NOT going to a freaking photoshoot. I am going to the-"

"Park. Yeah Yeah, I get it. But so what? Girls will surely fall head over heels for the single you."

"But that's not-"

"Nahhhh!!!! Don't have to thank me!!!" 

Jonghyun grinned but Onew rolled his eyes.

"Can we go now?"

Jonghyun smiled a sly one as he shook his finger.

"Nah ah ah ah~ We still have one more thing to do."

Key and Onew eyed him curiously.

"What thing?"

"Taemin's going with you right?"

Onew nodded slowly.

Jonghyun then slowly turned to Taemin.

"Then I guess we can't let him off that easily either."

Taemin stopped celebrating as he looked at Jonghyun with wide eyes.

"D-De?"

"You, need to go through the same thing as Onew did."

Taemin's eyes widened before he waved his hands infront of him with a nervous chuckle.

"I-I don't think that's necessary-"

Jonghyun chuckled.

"No No No No Taeminnie. You ARE going to get a makeover too. You wouldn't want to go around looking like a three year old with those lame clothes of yours."

"B-But-"

"NOW-"

"NO HYUNG PLEASE I DON'T THINK-"

"LET'S-"

"I AM PERFECTLY FINE WITH MY CLOTHES-"

"START-"

"THEY ARE PERFECTLY FINE-"

"THIS-"

"THEY ARE OK!!!!! RIGHT KEY?!?!?!?! (KEY: .......) SEE EVEN KEY AGREES-"

"MAKE-"

"HYUNG I'M SERIOUS YOU DON'T HAVE T-"

"SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Taemin shut his mouth from Jonghyun's outburst.

Jonghyun sighed before smiling again.

"NOW LET'S START THIS MAKEOVER!!!!!!!!!"

Taemin sighed in defeat.

*Mianhae _____*

......................................

..............................

.....................

..............

.......

"I guess it's my turn to stack up the underwears before toppling them over with my mind?" Onew said before chuckling evilly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

1207906t5ef8adzuh.gif1207906t5ef8adzuh.gif

 

♔ Mehh~~ Sorry for not updating for so long... O.O I hope this short chapter is enough? I haven't got any inspiration so yeah... Please understand me!!!! Thank you SUBBIES!!!!!!! <3