And So The Plan Goes On... And So Does The Mission

Falling For My Saviour

     ~Author's POV~

All they needed now was the perfect background music, a scary one would be best.

MinHo gulped, Jonghyun simply stared at Onew with wide eyes and Key... well.. Key was being Key.

With the only sounds of whimpering, the bitting of nails and the sounds of the shoes as they were being rocked back and forth by the owner, yes that's all Key, the trio awaited their doom.

They all tried their best to lie as low as they could behind the bushes, but they already knew their fate, the footsteps were still nearing.

Jonghyun muttered prayers under his breath while Key continued whimpering.

MinHo sighed.

*How did I get myself into this dramtic scene?*

Just as they saw the shadow of what they feared most (Chicken Freak), a squirrel suddenly appeared on the ground right next to Key.

Key frowned and was about to kill chase the squirrel away when the footsteps stopped and the shadow stopped nearing.

"Oh so it's just a squirrel."

The trio silently sighed in relief as they saw Onew's shrinking shadow, indicating him leaving.

Kowing that they were safe now that Chicken Freak was gone, Key sat up and turned to the squirrel who was still next to him, staring at him.

"What are you looking at brown face?"

Key growled and stretched out his hand threateningly, scaring the poor squirrel away as it ran frantically back up it's tree.

What a Diva....

But there was still one question....

Why did Onew approach the bush in the first place? 

Well....

"Yah Onew hyung!!! what were you doing there??? Don't tell me you were trying to run away!!"

"Taemin you shut your little mouth. I just saw soemthing move over there and I went to check it out. But it just turned out to be a squirrel."

"This is a park hyung, there are many animals here so it wouldn't be suprising to see something move."

Onew sighed and nodded before muttering under his breath.

"It was a big one though..."

(*Oh hell yeah it was a big animal Onew ewe (*coughs*Key*cough)*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~AFTER ONEW WASHED HIS HANDS AND EVERYONE HAS SETTLED DOWN~

Silence filled the table as you and Taemin watched the two love-birds awkwardly share a plate of chicken spegetti.

Onew and Juri were blushing, BLUSHING LE REPEATS, and glancing at each other from time to time while also shifting uncomfortably under the piercing gaze that you and Taemin were giving them.

The awkwardness was suffocating.

You kicked Taemin's foot from under the table and Taemin jumped a little, obviously deep in thought before.

He turned to you and you gave him a look saying,

*We have to leave.*

He frowned.

*Why??*

*Our plan remember???*

*Oh right that.*

*So let's go now*

*Ok but how?!*

*I don't know... You do something!!!*

*WHY ME?!*

*BECAUSE YOU ARE THE GUY HERE*

*NOPE I'M A Y BLONDE FEMALE IN DISGUISE*

*.....*

*What?*

A kick on the feet made him understand.

*OK OK I'LL DO SOMETHING*

Taemin cleared his throat and all of a sudden, hit you not-too-hard on the stomach.

You winced and held onto the now stinging-with-pain area and shot Taemin a glare.

Onew and Juri had now looked up to see what all the commotion was about and when they saw your state, Onew blinked while Juri panicked.

I have to say, Taemin was good at acting innocent because right after you winced, he looked at you with eyes shining with worry.

"Omo!! ____-ah!!! Are you ok?! Are you hurt!?"

You nodded with your glare still processing in piercing through Taemin's skull and he let out a gasp.

"Do you have a tummy ache?! Oh dear, this UNACCEPTABLE!!!! OH NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! WE HAVE TO GET YOU TO THE TOIELT NOW!!!!! COME ON!!!!"

Before you, Onew and Juri could even open your mouths to speak, Taemin had already dragged you away to Who-knows-where-but-it's-definitely-not-the-toilet, leaving both Onew and Juri sitting at the table, unable to do anything but be speechless.

The both of them took a glance at each other and blushed.

Juri let out an awkward cough before gettng up.

"I guess they did this on purpose and that they won't be back so I'd better be going-"

Onew immediately stood up and grabbed onto Juri's wrist, shocking the both of them.

Onew gulped.

"Erm... Don't go. I mean, not as in a way where I WANT you to stay but as in a way that erm.. the food is not yet finsihed and I don't think I can finish it alone since Taemin bought the couple meal so why not we just stay and get to know each other while finishing the meal?"

Onew mentally smacked himself for literally blabbering everything out.

Juri stared at Onew, shocked.

Onew didn't know what to do but stare back. 

*Maybe that wasn't the best of ideas..*

Just when Onew was about to apologize for his sudden actions, Juri spoke up.

"Sure, why not?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~MEANWHILE, DISASTER STRIKES AT THE BUSH NEARBY~

"OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMO OMOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT TO DO!? DO WE STALK TAEMIN AND ____ OR STAY WITH JURI AND CHICKEN FREAK?!"

"KEY CAN YOU PLEASE JUST KEEP CALM!?"

"CALM!? CALMM!??!?! CALM!?!?!??! OH MY Y GOD OF SHOPPING HOW.CAN.I.BE.CALM?!?!?!"

"WELL MAYBE YOU CAN IF YOU HAD JUST CHOOSE ONE, JUST ONE COUPLE TO STALK IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!"

"HOW COULD I HAVE KNOWN THAT TAEMIN AND ____ WOULD ABANDON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!"

"OK GUYS THIS IS NOT HELPING AT ALL!!!!!!! WE HAVE BEEN ARGUEING FOR THE PAST 3 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AND SO!?!?!?!? WE HAVE YET TO HAVE A CONCLUSION SO WE.ARE.NOT.GOING.TO.STOP."

"WELL THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"US!? IT WAS JUST KEY!!!!"

"NO IT WAS YOU, YOU STUPID BRAINLESS DINOSAUR!!!!!"

"YOU STUPID PARIS LOVER DIVA IT WAS YOUR FAULT AND THATS.FINAL!!!"

"OK!!! THAT'S ENOUGH!!!! I HAD ENOUGH!!!! I SUGGEST WE JUST STALK TAEMIN AND ____!!!"

"BUT WHY?!?!?!?!"

"WELL WE AREADY KNOW THAT THE JUNEW COUPLE IS ALREADY HEAD OVER HEELS FOR EACH OTHER SO NOW WE HAVE TO CLARIFY ABOUT THE TAEMIN AND ____ COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"OH MY GOD MINHO YOU Y CUPID YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I KNOW I AM SMART AND Y.... But not a cupid please no.."

"WAIT SO WE ARE GOING TO STALK TAEMIN AND ____?"

"YES YOU OUTDATED DINASAUR!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING OUTDAT-"

"ENOUGH!!! IF WE WANT TO SUCCEED WE HAVE TO STALK THEM NOW YOU STUPID BAFFOONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"OK FINE FINE. LET'S GO!!!!!"

And before you know it, three maniacs where running through the park, trying to catch up with you and Taemin.

What stupid cupids....

 

 

 

 

1207906t5ef8adzuh.gif1207906t5ef8adzuh.gif

♔ OAO I hope this was a good chapter. I apologize for not being able to update!!! >< I had been a bad lazy author lately XD SORRY SUBBIES!!!! I'LL TRY TO WORK HARDER NEXT TIME!!!!! OwO