Gorilla

Little Things

Title: Gorilla
​Word Count: 1229
​OTP: Shinto / Yushin / Shinyu (Shinwon x Yuto - We should really have a universal ship name, pentafam)
Random Tags: #fluffish #fifth #this was difficult #gorilla is about a man's heartbeat #so crazy he wants to pound his chest #like a gorilla #shinwon #yuto #shinto sounds better #yushin nice too

<><><><><><><><><><>

"Hyung, for the nth time, stop playing with my hair."

 

​Yuto swatted the hand that was playing on his hair. He felt the strands being pulled, twirled, tossled and massaged. Though Yuto had no problem with people playing with his hair, it was just a bit annoying that he continuously​ felt those fingers on his head. It was starting to get on his nerves but Yuto just kept his cool. It was much scarier if he made the other angry.

​"But your hair is so soft and nice and--"

"We're on camera."

​Shinwon just laughed it off to show the camera that he listened to Yuto and lowered his hand. But in return, he reached to silently pinch Yuto's side as if to tell him that ​he just dug his own grave. Yuto smiled and tried to move away from the pinch, but he knew that Shinwon meant business.

​"Hyung, later, okay?" Yuto whispered when the camera was not really focused on them anymore but on the drawing on the screen instead.

​"Alright, alright. Be sure to not let Wooseok in later. It's my turn to sleep with you," Shinwon spoke with a wink.

​Yuto felt embarassed and his face was almost tainted with a shade of pink. Shinwon grinned at the response he got and focused on the game once again. Even though Yuto kept on thinking and trying to answer the charades, half of his mind was thinking of other things.

Like how he fell for Shinwon.

It was probably not the best time to think of such, but it was where Yuto's thoughts wandered. Sometimes, Yuto wondered how he fell for the older male. Well, Shinwon was overly handsome and really charming, but he could not really pinpoint that one thing that glued everything together. He was smitten​, to say the least. Thinking about where​ it began, however, made his heart pound like crazy.

​Their live broadcast ended as they began to greet the staff farewell and prepare to go back to the dorm. While helping packup, Yuto already saw Shinwon talking to Wooseok. It was another lame excuse, Yuto thought. He felt like Wooseok was in between an expression of disbelief or an expression of understanding. It was like getting a tarot card reading but it did not go well. How Yuto came up with such analogy was pure mystery, but it was that​ lame of an excuse. With sheer luck (or maybe some intimidation from Shinwon), Wooseok agreed. That meant Shinwon and Wooseok would exchange places for the night. Wooseok sleeping in Shinwon's shared room with Kino and vice versa. Shinwon knew how to pull some strings, and he could even talk it out with their manager. Talk about charms.

​But Yuto couldn't be happier.

 

​Jinho questioned why there was a noisy Shinwon in their dorm, but he did not complain further. Shinwon always​ used his 'anger' as his ace card so people wouldn't really argue any longer. But even if he did not have the wrath of a ticking time bomb, Jinho would not really mind the setup. If he could pull someone else in his room, he would pull Hongseok with him. Heck, if he could just request to the company to return them to their old dorm where ten of them were living together, it would have been much better.

​After washing and changing to his sleepwear, Yuto lied down on his bed and stretched his arms out. It was almost 2:00AM and he was exhausted. They had a long day. Once he felt the soft mattress, he felt like he couldn't even lift a finger out of his exhaustion. Even though his body was almost comfortably petrified, his heart was not. It was beating like crazy ever since Shinwon brought up that he wanted to sleep together once again. Yes, Wooseok and Shinwon had switched places a few times, Yuto still felt bashful and overwhelmed whenever he was alone with Shinwon. His mind could not process that they were already together.

​As if on cue the door opened and revealed the masterpiece that entered the room.

​Yuto's face might have reddened once again but he willed all his might to not feel embarassed when he was watching the same masterpiece remove every bit of his clothing until he was in his underwear.

"You're sleeping again?"

​"What? Not completely. You like the view anyways," Shinwon smirked.

​"True..." Yuto was caught off-guard, "But still--"

​"I know my limits, Yuto. Our​ limits. Trust me a little bit," Shinwon spoke with a soft chuckle as he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself beside Yuto.

​Yuto was not really worried about that​, whatever Shinwon was pertaining. He was more worried whether Shinwon could feel his own heartbeat that could burst out of his ribcage at any moment. Specifically, at that time when he had an almost  Shinwon in front of him. Yuto and Shinwon faced each other and the latter had a loving smile on his face, as if he was proud to say that Yuto was his​ boyfriend and no one was allowed to claim him. Shinwon then wrapped his arms around Yuto's slender body. Yuto smiled gently at the gesture and leaned himself closer to the older male, his head resting on his bare shoulder.

​Then that memory came flashing to Yuto's mind like an old movie. He remembered their time at one of the individual rounds when Shinwon needed to defeat Yuto in his athletic ability. That was when and where​ it all started. After filming, they just continued playing for an hour or so. Their playing became a lot more personal and without even knowing it, Shinwon was already above Yuto in the soft grassy field. Things happened so quickly that Yuto couldn't even remember the specific details. They became official after their debut since everything was less hassle. Yuto and Shinwon did not see each other after the latter's elimination. Yuto was just blissful Shinwon was still part of Pentagon.

​"Yuto-kun. Hey, Adachi Yuto," Shinwon called in a hushed tone.

​Yuto blinked as he moved back to look completely at Shinwon who had this amused smile on his face.

​"I thought you already went to sleep. You got what I said?"

​Yuto shook his head slightly.

​"Tsk. I was asking if I could touch your hair in public every once in a while. I couldn't kiss you in public, could I? At least some form of affection would be nice," Shinwon spoke with a softer smile, "But if you don't want, I'm not forcing you--"

"I don't mind, hyung."

​Shinwon was slightly taken aback with the affirmation, but he couldn't be happier. He grinned brightly and leaned upwards to press a soft kiss on Yuto's forehead.

​"Okay then," he muttered, as he leaned forward, let their foreheads touch and gave Yuto an eskimo kiss.

​As much as Yuto wanted for Shinwon to stop, the urge of being more affectionate was stronger. Yuto might have realized late what made him fall in love with an ticking time bomb masterpiece, but it was all worth it. Those little gestures, those affectionate touch, that undeniable trust; everything​ that Yuto was looking for, he had found in Shinwon. And even if their relationship was a few months old, the feelings were still fresh.

 

​Shinwon still made Yuto's heart skip a beat.