Chapter Eight

Sacrifice: Love or Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun keeps holding Kai's hand all night. He even barely sleep because he scared that Kai might wake up.  Suddenly, he feel that someone open the door and he look up and see Chanyeol enters Kai's room.

 

"I brought your clothes and food, you can eat after you took a shower. What about Kai, is he still not wake up?" Sehun nods. Chanyeol looks at his left and right, tries to find a right word to talk about his decision to Sehun. Chanyeol takes a deep breath before he look at Sehun softly. 

 

"There are something that I want to tell you. But lets talk about it after you done with shower. I will wait at corridor." Sehun can only look at Chanyeol before he nod. Sehun opens the food that being prepared by his mother and tries to eat eventhough Sehun dont have appetite to eat because he cannot let himself fall sick. Chanyeol knows that Sehun forced himself to eat, and smile lightly and pats Sehun's shoulder before he left Kai's room. Chanyeol cannot help but keep thinking about his decision. He know Sehun will feel guilty because he cannot love him back like he wanted when they started dating. But he cannot help it. Chanyeol believe that Kai deserves Sehun more than him and Kai should be happy. Chanyeol keeps looking at floor without realizing that Sehun already infront of him. "Chanyeol..." Sehun calls Chanyeol since Chanyeol looks distracted. Chanyeol startles and looks at Sehun before he stand up.

 

"Lets talk outside." Sehun nods before following Chanyeol from behind. After they arrive at outside, Sehun believes that they are at a rooftop. Chanyeol looks at his surrounding so that no one is there.

 

"Sehun..." Chanyeol takes Sehun's hand. "There are something I want to tell you all this time. I know you will shock but I hope you will forgive me for lying to you all this time." Sehun starts to look at Chanyeol seriously. "What it is? Is there something that you hide from me all this time." Chanyeol nods. "Its about the poem that I gave to you before, it not me that wrote it." Sehun lets his hand free from Chanyeol's hand before steps backward. Sehun looks really shock. "Then whose it is?" Chanyeol takes a really deep breath before he continue "Kai. Kai is the one that wrote it."

 

"Everytime you receive that poem, you always cried. You told me that you can felt something everytime you read it. You thought that was my feeling and that I really hurt because you never realized that I loved you. You shocked that I can wrote it very well when you know that I used to be bad when it came to writing poem. I'm sorry." Chanyeol lowers his head, feeling remorse from lying to Sehun all this time. "Why?" That all Sehun can asks even he already knew that his tears already fall his cheek when Chanyeol told him that Kai is the one that wrote the poem. All this time Sehun thought he already move on and love Chanyeol like he wanted too but not. Sehun still loved Kai because Sehun in love with the writer.

 

"Kai wanted you to fall in love with me. He knew that you really loved poem and write for me so that I can give that to you. I tried to learn write poem but not matter how I tried, I still failed. I dont want to lied to you. I told Kai about it, but Kai refused it said it will only make Sehun do not fall in love with me. At beginning, I really want you to fall in love that I agree with Kai when I should rejected him at first place. Our relationship started with lies and I hate it." Sehun do not responds, Chanyeol tries to get closer with Sehun but Sehun flinces. "Until I read it last night, then I know why you always cried after you read it. I never thought that Kai really poured his everything into that poem. I started to realized how much Kai loved you, Sehun. More that me. And I know that you still love him, Sehun." Sehun looks at Chanyeol with red eyes. Chanyeol braves himself to wipe Sehun's tears. 

 

"I know how you're feeling right now. You're angry because you being lied all this time. Sad because you cannot love me that you wanted to and not realizing that it was Kai. I know, Sehun. There are too many that you feel right now. I really sorry, Sehun. Because I also the reason why you feeling like this, and I wanted to correct all this." Sehun hugs Chanyeol while cries really hard. Chanyeol cannot hold his tears anymore.

 

"I'm letting you go. Go to your Kai, made Kai as yours." Sehun shakes his head. Chanyeol rubs Sehun's hair lovely. "It not me that you wanted to spent all your life together, it always Kai to begin with and I never have a chance of it."

 

"Then what about you? Why I am the one that happy with the one that love but you not. When you already this hurt." Chanyeol tries his best to smile.

 

"It true that I hurt from this. No, all of us hurt from. Kai, you and me, all of us hurt from this. But I was Kai's best friend before I knew you. All this time, Kai wanted me happy and tried to not made me hurt and keep rejected your love when me, because I know you never love me. But now, I wants to do the same.I wants Kai happy and Kai's happiness is you, Sehun. It only you. That why I letting you go, can you help me?... Help me to made Kai happy .... as his..... bestfriend." Sehun keeps crying and hugs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter