Chapter Two

Sacrifice: Love or Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyunnie, your hyung already here." Teacher Irene said to Baekhyun who playing with his friends. Hearing that his hyung already arrive made him stop playing and looks up to see his favourite hyung. Baekhyun stands up and runs to see him.

 

"Baekkie!!!"

 

"Chanyeol hyung!!!" Baekhyun runs and hugs Chanyeol who already bents down to hug 5 years old Baekhyun before picking him up.

 

"Are you being a good boy today, Baekkie." Baekhyun nods enthusiastically. Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun's cheek when he see Baekhyun's answer. Baekhyun cannot helps but giggles when Chanyeol keep kissing his cheek.

 

"Thank you so much, Miss Irene. I hope my Baekkie do not give any trouble to you." Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun's kindergarden teacher. Teacher Irene cannot but keep smiling when seeing Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They are really close.

 

"No, Baekhyun is a good boy. He always helped me." Teacher Irene before ruffles Baekhyun's hair. "It must be hard for you, Chanyeol-shi for always picking him at kindergarden eventhough you are really busy." Chanyeol smiles when he heard that before kiss Baekhyun's cheek again. 

 

"I don't mind at all. I thought Baekhyun as my brother and I am really happy when I can see him after I back from work. It feel like all my burden being erased off when I am see Baekhyun. Besides Kai is busy working and I can at least do this to ease him and let him focus on his work. That my duty as his best friends."  Teacher Irene nods. Teacher Irene always feel proud when seeing how Chanyeol and Kai help each other.

 

"I hope one day that I can meet someone like you and Kai to be my friends." Chanyeol smiles and see teacher Irene's eyes, I believe you will soon. Teacher Irene understands when she saw Chanyeol's eyes. "Thank you, Chanyeol-shi." Chanyeol looks at his watch "I need to go now. Thank you so much for taking care my Baekkie." Chanyeol bows to teacher Irene before leave the kindergarden. Baekhyun waves at his teacher and teacher Irene waves too.

 

"So what are you doing today with Miss Irene, Baekkie?" Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun who at his arms now.

 

"Today teacher Irene ask everyone about our dream when we will become adult." Baekhyun replied and shy when he remembered that.

 

"So what are your answer?"

 

"I want to be Chanyeol hyung's husband." Baekhyun said cheerfully. Chanyeol shocks.

 

"My husband..." 

 

"When I become adult, I will marry Chanyeol hyung." Chanyeol smiles. "Baekkie-ahh, marriage is serious matter. You should marry someone whom you are love and want to spend with him until you are die."

 

"But I love Chanyeol hyung. I want to be with Chanyeol hyung forever." Baekhyun become sad."Why Chanyeol hyung? You doesn't want to marry me?" Chanyeol can see that Baekhyun about to cry at anytime. His eyes starts to fill with tears.

 

"I am not meant that. When you become adult and that time you will meet someone that you really love, that when you will marry him." Baekhyun do not understand what Chanyeol said. Chanyeol smiles when he saw how clueless Baekhyun is. Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun's cheek.

 

"Chanyeol hyung do not love me?" Baekhyun said again."What do you mean, Baekkie. I love you so much. You are important to me." Chanyeol answer. "Then why we cannot marry. We love each other. Chanyeol hyung also said we should marry with someone who I love. I love Chanyeol hyung, why we cannot marry." Chanyeol smiles again. Baekhyun is still early to understand all this. He still five years old.

 

"I'm sorry, Baekkie. When you become adult, I will marry you." Chanyeol can tells how Baekhyun really happy when he said that.

 

"Really, Chanyeol hyung. You will marry me."

 

"Yes, Baekkie. I promise." Chanyeol shows his pinky finger to Baekhyun and without wasting time, Baekhyun links Chanyeol's finger with his small finger.

 

"Aigoo, you are so cute." And again Chanyeol smoochs Baekhyun with kiss.

 

"Jongin hyung!!!" Chanyeol already arrived at Kai's work place. He puts Baekhyun down and Baekhyun runs to Kai.

 

"Hyunnie... my dongsaeng." Kai hugs Baekhyun.

 

"Thank you, Chanyeol." Kai smiles."Most welcome, Kai."

 

"Kai hyung, Chanyeol hyung said when Hyunnie become adult, Chanyeol hyung will marry me." Kai looks at Chanyeol. Chanyeol only smiles before he nods. Kai understands. It must be Baekhyun the one started that. He know how Baekhyun really adores Chanyeol.

 

"Then that mean my best friend will become my brother in law. You should starts calling me Kai hyung, Chanyeol." Everyone at that place start laughing.

 

"If that made me can marry your little previous one, I will not hesitate, Kai hyung." Baekhyun smiles when he knows that his brother accepts Chanyeol and he kiss Kai's cheek and snuggles to him.

 

"You must really happy that you can marry with Chanyeol, Hyunnie." Baekhyun nods cutely. Kai smiles when he see that. "You know, Chanyeol. There are one time, I said to him that I wanted to pick him up instead of you. He angry to me. He said that the only time he can spend time with you and spend time with me at night. I really sad you know." Kai pouts. Baekhyun shy when Kai exposed his secret.

 

"Really, Baekkie. Do you want to spend time with me that much?" Baekhyun nods.

 

"But Baekkie understand. Chanyeol hyung busy with work so I dont want to bother Chanyeol hyung." Chanyeol ruffles Baekhyun's hair.

 

"You are so nice, Baekkie, How about we go to amusement park this weekend." Hearing Chanyeol's invitation made Baekhyun nods enthusiastically. "Sehun and Kai can go too." Chanyeol invites Sehun too. Sehun smiles when he knows he can spend time with Kai. 

 

"Can I go too, Hyunnie?" Sehun ask Baekhyun's permission to go together with him. Baekhyun nods.

 

"Yes, Sehun hyung. You can come too. You can accompany Kai hyung while I be with Chanyeol hyung." Sehun smiles when Baekhyun lets him go too. Although Baekhyun still child, he know that Sehun hyung like his brother. Just like him with Chanyeol hyung.

 

"Sorry..." Everyone look at Luhan. They suddenly forget that Luhan also being here all time and heard everytime.

 

"Who are you, pretty hyung." Baekhyun realizes that there a strangers between them and he curious about him.

 

"My name Luhan,Baekhyun. I am Mr.Xi's son."

 

"You are Uncle Xi's son. Nice to meet you, Luhan hyung." Baekhyun bows although he at Kai arms. Kai holds Baekhyun protectively, afraid that Baekhyun will fall when Baekhyun bows.

 

"Can hyung call you Hyunnie?"

 

"Yes, you can Luhan hyung. Only Baekkie cannot. Only Chanyeol hyung can call me that." Luhan smiles and pinchs Baekhyun's cheek.

 

"Ok, hyunnie. Hyung understand." Kai looks at Luhan. He really happy when Baekhyun can close with other person beside him."You have a cute brother, Kai. I really envy you. I hope I can have little brother too."

 

"Then I can be your little brother, Luhan hyung." Baekhyun interrupts. Luhan shocks before smiles. "You will be my little brother, Hyunnie." Baekhyun nods. "Then Luhan hyung cannot sad anymore because Luhan hyung has little brother now." "Thank you so much, Hyunnie."

 

"Oh Luhan. I forget to introduce you. This is Chanyeol. My childhood friends. I already be with him since baby." Luhan looks at the tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter