Chapter One

Sacrifice: Love or Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Huhhh..."Sehun sighs. Chanyeol can only smiles when he see Sehun sighed. It must be Kai, he thought

 

"Kai keep quiet again right." Chanyeol said. Sehun looks at Chanyeol and nods.

 

"Everytime I confess to him, he just keep quiet. He did not said anyword at all and then leave." Chanyeol pats Sehun's shoulder, tries to comfort him. 

 

"If he do not love me, at least reject me properly. Why he always never said anyting." Sehun lets out his anger. He really feel devastated when Kai always keep quiet. It being five years since the first he confessed to Kai. Sehun still remembered on the day. 

 

5 years ago...

 

"Kai, do you free after school?" Sehun who still in high school asked.

 

"Why?" Kai looked at Sehun.

 

"Can you accompany me to somewhere. I need to buy present for my parents, I need your help." Sehun lied. Actually, Sehun wanted to confess to Kai today and only using buying present his parents as a reason to go with him.

 

"Why did you asked Chanyeol too? He can help you too." Kai said. Kai about to call Chanyeol but Sehun cuts him first.

 

"No, its only you. Only you help me, please Kai." Sehun begged. Kai confused at Sehun statements but seeing Sehun pleads made he cannot asked anymore.

 

"Ok." Kai said. Sehun smiled when Kai agreed to go with him.

 

After school, Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol go back to their house as usual. Chanyeol looked at Sehun weirdly.

 

"Are you sick, Sehun?" asked Chanyeol.

 

"What?" Sehun startled with Chanyeol question.

 

"You know, you keep smile non stop since break." Chanyeol continued.

 

"No, I am okay. I just feeling really happy today" Sehun replied. He do not want Chanyeol know that he going to have a date with Kai (although it not real date). Chanyeol only nodded although he still not satisfied with Sehun answer. Kai only looked Sehun silently. While he know why this guy smile so much. He really happy I can go with him. He must want to buy that present badly.

 

Kai waited for Sehun. They agreed to meet at railway station after they arrived their home. Kai started feels impatient. He keep looked at his watch.

 

"He one hour late." Kai keep watched road and car infront. Tried to busy him while wait Sehun to arrive. Then, he heard someone out of breath and looked.

 

"You're late." Kai angry. Sehun tried to catch his breath. 

 

"I am really sorry. I did mean to." Sehun pressed his hand together. Begged for Kai to forgive him this time.

 

"What did you do that you came this late?" Kai glared at Sehun, Furious when Sehun did not tried to tell him why he late.

 

"You know..." Kai looked at Sehun shockly. Sehun's face became red when he heard Kai question. 

 

Did he just blushed

 

"Know what?" 

 

"I am sorry. I cannot tell." 

 

"What the h***" Kai cursed when Sehun refused to tell him.

 

"Please,Kai. I really did not mean to be late. I will not do this again." This time Sehun bowed 90 degree at Kai. Kai step back.

 

"Ok, ok. Please stand properly. People are watching." Sehun smiles and stand properly. Kai sighed and looked at his surrounding. People start to look at them weirdly. Why they are so busybody.

 

"Let go." Sehun smiled again and held Kai's hand.

 

"What are you doing? Let go of my hand." Kai tried to free his hand from Sehun but Sehun did not let him to.

 

"There are lot of a people here. I scared that I will get lose."

 

"You...."Kai gritted his teeth. 

 

"Let go, Kai. We are gonna be late if we still here." Sehun pulled Kai. Kai did not have any choice but let Sehun keep holding his hand.

 

"Fine...But STOP SMILING. YOU ARE CREEPING ME!!!" Sehun laughed.

 

Kai really do not have any idea why he decided to go with this guy. This guy do not go to any shop to buy anything for present. Sehun keep dragged him to watch the movie, played arcade and bowling.

 

"Just what are you tried to do, Sehun?" Kai started to lose his patient when he see Sehun do not have any desire to buy something.

 

"Huh?" 

 

"DON'T HUH ME!!!" Kai shouted. Sehun closed his ears when he heard Kai shouted.

 

"I thought you want to buy you parents a gift." Sehun looked at Kai shyly. He started to play with his finger. What he doing.

 

"Actually..." Sehun said slowly.

 

"Actually what?" Kai start to push to give Sehun to give him answer.

 

"I actually lied when I said that I want to buy my parents a gift." Kai shocked.

 

"What?"

 

" I just want to spend time you alone." 

 

"Why? It not like I not spend time with you before."

 

"No, I do not mean like that."

 

"Then..." Kai looked at Sehun intensely. It cannot be that right. Did Sehun have fe....

 

"I want to be with you alone, not three of us. Just us."

 

"Just give me straight answer." Kai wanted his answer now. He dont want to play push and pull right now.

 

"I love you, Kai. Not as a friend but as a man." Sehun relief. Finally he confessed. For 15 years. Sehun hide his feeling towards Kai. He scared that Kai will reject but Sehun cannot hide anymore. He cannot see Kai with other person. He love Kai since the first time he saw him at kindergarden. He really happy when Kai is the first person that he talk to back then. Sehun looked at Kai to see his reaction. He really nervous right now but Kai...

 

Kai do not said anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter