Chapter Four

Sacrifice: Love or Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I thought you are not good at writing poem, Chanyeol. But seeing your poem earlier really made me happy." Sehun said to Chanyeol. 

 

"I am still not good. But someone told me to just write what I am feeling. So I kind just write it." Sehun smiles before puts his head to Chanyeol's shoulder. Sehun holds Chanyeol's hand. 

 

"Thank you so much, Chanyeol. I'm sorry that I just realized your feeling nowadays. It must be hard for you to keep heard me talked about Kai." Chanyeol looks at Sehun before kiss Sehun at forehead. Sehun just lets Chanyeol do that.

 

"Its hurt. But your happiness is my happiness too. So I dont mind at all." Chanyeol told Sehun honestly. "I am promise starting today, I will not hurt your feeling anymore, Chanyeol. By the way, how did you know I am here? I never told you." 

 

"Kai told me that you are here. He said to me that I should confess my feeling to you and I decided to try. But I never expected that your will accept my feeling. I really happy, Sehun." Chanyeol embraces Sehun and Sehun embraces back. "Although at first we both hurt because of my love towards Kai, but now thanks to Kai. I realized your feeling and decided to accept your feeling. I really sure this time that you are meant for me, not Kai. I believe one day, I will forget about Kai and fall in love with you, Chanyeol." Chanyeol smiles when he heard that and facing Sehun.

 

"I will do my best to make you fall in love with me." Chanyeol embraces Sehun again. "Thank you, Kai." Chanyeol said in his mind. He cannot help but remembering his conversation with Kai on the day Kai rejected Sehun's feeling.

 

"You are here, Kai." Chanyeol talked to Kai coldly. Still angry about yesterday. "What did you want to talk about?"

 

"About Sehun." Chanyeol started to look at Kai seriously.

 

"What about Sehun?" Kai sighed before he continued. "Tonight I gonna meet with Sehun and I will reject him properly."

 

"Reject...Sehun. But Kai, you love Sehun. Why you want to reject him." Kai looked at Chanyeol sadly. "You remember that day, before we meet Sehun. You asked me what will I choose. Our friendship or love. I never though that day will happen. No, I always hope that day never arrive but fate playing with us very well." 

 

"Kai...." Chanyeol said slowly. "Today, I gonna fulfill my promise. I choose our friendship. I choose you, Chanyeol." Chanyeol can feel his eyes started to brim with tears."Since when did you know?" Kai looked at Chanyeol. "Since kindergarden. I know you love Sehun. I can see your eyes when the first time Sehun introduced himself. But since we are so young that day, I am not sure. But as we will grow together, I became more confident about what I see." Chanyeol hungs his head down. He thought all this time, he managed to hide his feeling so that Kai and Sehun will not realize. He know Kai love Sehun and when Kai know about his feeling toward Sehun, Kia will sacrified his feeling towards Sehun.

 

"Its that why you want to reject Sehun. Because I love Sehun." Kai shaked his head. "Not because of that, Chanyeol." Kai continued. "It true Sehun is my first love, but my love towards him already end long ago. The moment when I know you also share the same feeling as me to Sehun. I am not love him anymore. That why I will reject Sehun. Not because you love him."

 

"Then why you not reject him five years ago?" Kai looked at the sky. "Sehun is my best friend. I dont want my friendship with Sehun destroy because of this matter. I afraid that Sehun will not meet anymore.  I thought if I keep silent, Sehun will give up and move on. But I wrong. He keep confessed to me again and again. Until I cannot do anything and decided  to keep quiet. But when I know how much Sehun hurt yesterday and what you talk to me, I know I am the one who wrong this time. I should believe Sehun that Sehun will not do what I am thinking about. I being too insecured. I am really coward. All this happen because of my mistake. I am too selfish. That why, I will fix this time. I will reject him properly."
 

"Are you really sure you dont love Sehun anymore, Kai. You are not lying right? You are not think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter