Epilogue

Sacrifice: Love or Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: Thank you for supporting me all this time. The reason because I put this before the story because I want you to read it. Sorry for all reader because this story is sad ending. You can read this chapter or not. Actually I want to made a happy ending but this story not belong to me alone. This idea come from mine and my friends. My friend and I want to made sad ending, not happy ending. That the planning before I publish this story. She cannot write in english and I want to help him. Eventhough I not a good writer and bad in english. I know I as writer. But only me can help him because you know this bl story, not everyone like this genre. So she cannot tell anyone about this. She know I okay with it so she tell me. And I really love his idea. I put his idea and my idea together and write this story. This is just hobby for us. We really happy.  I have to respect him. No matter how I want to change this story to happy ending but still this story belong to him since most of the story is his idea. I just add few of it. 

 

I know no one love sad ending. Even I hate sad ending. Therefore, I discuss with him. And I decided to make sequel for Chanyeol story and Luhan story. And this time it happy ending. This is a big spoiler. This time is fully my idea. I will give the link of sequel as soon as possible. Right now, I thinking about the plot. So again, I am sorry for dissapointing you guys for sad ending. We decided to stick to our first plan. So you can read this chapter or you can just ignore. I dont know I can consider last chapter is happy after Minseok phone call. 

 

Lastly, I'm sorry. And thank you so much for subscribe this story. For the vote, thank you so much. I am really sorry especially you,Exo576. I know you want happy ending. 

 

P/S: I lost someone important to me last time. He passed away. Please pray for him that he will happy there.Thank you. Sorry for not update last week. I not in good condition last week.

 

Kai stops his car. "I want to buy flower. I want to visit my mother and father and introduce you as my husband." Kai pecks Sehun's lips. They just back from their honeymoon. Sehun sees Kai leaves the car and enters flower shop. Sehun blushs when he remember what happen last night. They make love. Sehun can still remember Kai touchs and Sehun cannot help but keep blushing. Kai even this morning when he saw Sehun's reaction. Sehun shocks when his phone rangs. Chanyeol.

 

"Where are you? Kai told me you guys back today." 

 

"We already in Seoul. But Kai want to visit his parents first then meet my parents later." 

 

"Ohhh... Then I meet you both at your parent's house. I bought hyunnie too. He keep asking me when his brother will be back." 

 

"Okay, I will tell Kai later." Sehun shocks when he sees someone knock the window. Sehun lowers the window. "Who are you?" Sehun said while he been careful. "Is that your husband?" That old man said while pointing at Kai that just exit from shop. Sehun nods.

 

"I can see both of you love each other so much. But you will separate later." Sehun angry when he hear what that old man told him. "What are you saying?" That old man only smile. "Dont worry. Your love and his love towards each other are so strong. You will reunited again later and you will never be separate. You will always together. That what you wish all this time, Oh Sehun." Sehun shocks when that old man know his name.

 

"Who are you?" Sehun stutters. "You wish that you want to be with him even he died. That why I will fulfill it for you." Sehun shocks when he see Kai enters the car. "Who are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter