Final Chapter

Sacrifice: Love or Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what happened early between Chanyeol and him, Kai cannot help but staring outside. Kai only sighs when he remember again. Kai looks at Sehun that just enters Kai's room after Chanyeol leaves the room to pick up Baekhyun from kindergarden. Sehun smiles to Kai and Kai cannot help but smiling. Sehun take a seat near to Kai. Kai looks at Sehun deeply before take Sehun's hand.

 

"I'm sorry for lying to you again and again." Sehun puts his other hand at Kai. "Truly, I really angry when I knew the truth but when I know the reason behind all of this, I feel sad. That I never realize how hurt you are. I always thought that I only hurt from all of this but you'are the one that hurting most. That why, dont apologize." Kai cannot help but moves to take Sehun into his arms. Kai embraces Sehun tightly like his life is depend on to. "I always wanted to tell you...since the first time you confess...I really wanted to..." Kai said.

 

"Then tell me now, Kai." Sehun looks at Kai with full of loves. "I love you, Sehun. I really love you." Finally the three word that always Kai wanted to said have come out from his mouth. This day that he wanted to tell his true feeling have finally come, the day that Kai always thought will never come. That Kai always thinking he can said it when he died. But now, it really happening. Kai cannot help but feel so grateful and happy. 

 

Hearing those three words from Kai, three words that he wait for five years made Sehun's eyes b with tears. Kai wipes Sehun's tears with so much love. "From now on, I will never make you hurt anymore. I will always made you happy, Sehun. This is my promise." Kai said to Sehun and Sehun can only nods before he put his head into Kai's chest. Sehun can hear clearly how fast Kai heartbeat. Kai caress Sehun's hair.  

 

"Hyung..." Kai can hears Baekhyun's voice from outside before Baekhyun enters his room. "Aigoo, my cute dongsaeng..." Kai straight himself and takes Baekhyun to his bed. "Are you hurt, hyung? Do you need Hyunnie blow it on you so hyung dont hurt anymore." Kai smiles while caress Baekhyun's hair. "Hyunnie worrying so much about hyung. Dont worry, Hyunnie. Your strong big brother is already okay now." Baekhyun pouts when he know his brother is lying to him. 

 

"I miss you, hyung. I wanted to see you but Chanyeol hyung did not let me too. Chanyeol hyung said that Kai hyung really in pain and need rest. So Baekhyun being a good boy because I dont want hyung hurting more." Baekhyun playing with his finger while pouting when he remember he cannot seeing his brother for than one week and it really hard for Baekhyun to be separate from his brother since they always together.

 

"My Hyunnie is a good boy now, that he listen to other people when your hyung not beside with you." Kai pats Baekhyun's head and Baekhyun cannot help but giggle since he realy like his brother pats his head, because it mean his brother in a good mood. Baekhyun show his pinky finger to Kai. "Promise me that Kai hyung will not hurt anymore." Kai laughs before he connecting his pinky finger with Baekhyun.

 

"Are you staying here longer, hyung. I tired sleeping with Chanyeol hyung. He really noisy when he sleeps. Ouch..." Baekhyun touchs his head and looks behind. Glaring at Chanyeol. "Its hurt, Chanyeol hyung!" Chanyeol pinchs Baekhyun's cheek. "How can you hurt Chanyeol hyung feeling. Hyung really hurt here." Chanyeol pouts while touching his chest like he in pain. Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol before blows at Chanyeol's heart. "Pain...pain...go away..."Baekhyun keep blowing at Chanyeol's chest while murmuring those word. Baekhyun touchs Chanyeol's chest with his small hand "Now, the pain is gone. Chanyeol hyung not hurt anymore." Chanyeol cannot help but chuckle seeing Baekhyun action. He always unpredictable. Kai also laugh when he see that. When Baekhyun learn to do that.

 

"Hyunnie, if you want to marry me in future, you should bear with my snore. Because after we married, we always sleep together." Hearing what Chanyeol said made Baekhyun's face became red like tomato. "Chanyeol hyung want marry with Hyunnie...." Baekhyun looks down while playing with his finger. "You dont want to.." Chanyeol teases Baekhyun and Baekhyun's face became more red. Baekhyun nods slowly. 

 

"Chanyeol, how can you said that to my little brother..infront his older brother." Kai pretending became angry. Sehun enters the room when he see Chanyeol and Kai laughing loudly while Baekhyun looks so red right now. "What is happening?"Sehun asks. Kai looks at Sehun "Chanyeol propose to Baekhyun saying he will marry him when he became older..." Sehun smiles and looks at Baekhyun at his eyes. "That means we all gonna be a family. Chanyeol marry with Baekhyun and me with..." Sehun looks at Kai. Kai coughs suddenly when he heard what Sehun said. "Sehun, you're brave now." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun looks at Sehun now "Are you gonna marry with my brother?" Sehun smiles. "Can you give your brother to me?" Baekhyun looks down like he think really hard. "Okay, but you cannot hurt my brother, if you hurt my brother, you will deal with me." "Deal" 

 

Sehun and Kai walks together while holding hand together at park. No one there since it already night. Only street lights light up the park. Sehun puts his head to Kai's shoulder. Kai already out from his hospital but still Kai have always to go to talk about his surgery.  Sehun always dream that he can walk like this with Kai since in high school. He never thought that he will experience like this. "Sehun..." Kai stops. Sehun looks at Kai. Kai le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter