Accident P1

Just neo

 

 

Just like any other day, hakyeon was wandering around the sea, being a 323 years old mermaid wasn't helping at all, especially being a single mermaid at that age wasn't a good thing.

 

There was a rule for every mermaid that if they couldn't find a lover for themselves till they reached the age of 400 they would be disappeared from the world for ever, but if they could  find one partner for themselves they could live happily  with their other half for ever, it didn't matter if their pair was a mer person or human, just having a mate was enough.

 

But finding a partner wasn't an easy thing for hakyeon,  from the day hakyeon turned 32 he was looking for a mate for himself,  but despite all the hard tryings he couldn't find one till now that he's 323, for all of those 291 years he kept seeing all of his siblings,  friends,  and people around him, finding a lover for themselves, and living happily with them, while he was a loner looking desperately for a mate, even his younger brothers had a lover.

 

He swam to the parts near the shore, but not close enough to be seen, he couldn't be seen, humans would try to catch him and do some stupid examinations on him, if they found out about mermaids being real.

 

He was just swimming around, but suddenly something caught his attention,  someone was getting inside the water, when hakyeon first saw him, just his feet were inside the water but then he walked further and the water reached his waist,  he kept walking inside untill he was completely under water, hakyeon knew that humans couldn't breath under water, he looked at the boy's face and his expression showed the same thing too, he couldn't breath,  hakyeon wondered why would he get under  water when he knew he would die?  Was he crazy? 

 

But this was a best time for hakyeon to get a mate for himself,  a lonely human was under water,  no one was around,  so hakyeon could make that boy his mate, it was simple, first he should kiss that boy under water and claim him as his mate, then he should force the boy to do the same with him when they were outside of water.

 

When two mermaids wanted to become mates they would simply kiss eachother, then after that they were mates, but for a mermaid and human it was different,  when a human and a mermaid wanted to become mates they would kiss eachother two times, first one should be done under water so that the human could breath under water,  the second one should be done outside of the water,  then the mermaid could have feet instead of a tail when he was out of water.

 

Satisfied with his perfect plan, hakyeon swam to the boy, he grabbed his shoulders and kissed him on the lips, when hakyeon pulled away, he found the boy unconscious, was he dead? was hakyeon late? was he late in going to him and kissing him? But no, the boy was still breathing so he wasn't dead, hakyeon wasn't late, maybe he fainted because of lack of oxygen or maybe because of shock , hakyeon smiled and let out a sigh of reliefe, then he decided to carry the boy to his room.

 

Hakyeon laid the boy on his bed,  then sat on the edge of his bed.

 

When hakyeon took a look at the boy's face, he found him extremely handsome,  his milky white skin, small nose,  cute red lips and sharp  eyes made him really pretty and handsome,  he smiled to himself,  he had indeed found an amazing mate. 

 

Hakyeon kept looking at the boy's face and examining it untill the latter slowly opened his eyes, his gaze fell on hakyeon and his eyes went wide, then he looked around and blinked continuously,  hakyeon found it cute and it made him smile, then his gaze returned to hakyeon again.

"where am I? How?-- how is this possible?  There are water around me but--but..."

"yep, you're under water and you can breath my love, now tell me what's your name? I'm hakyeon" 

The boy frowned,  then he used his elbow to sit up on the bed slowly, his eyes went wide again,  his expression showed a mixture of shock and fear, hakyeon followed his gaze and saw that the boy was looking at his tail.

" I'm a mermaid "   hakyeon said.

"this--this is impossible" 

"well, you can see it's possible,  I'm a mermaid and your my mate,  by the way you didn't tell me your name"

"I'm NOT your mate"

"hey, you own me your life, I saved your life when you were under water, be nice to me"

"I didn't ask for it, I walked inside water cause I wanted to die, so I don't own you anything,  explain me how can I breath normally when I'm under water?"

"you wanted to die?! Are you crazy? Why would you want that?"

" that's none of your business,  answer my question"

"tell me your name first,my love" hakyeon said with a wide smile. 

"taekwoon, and stop calling me that"

"fine,  taekwoonie, you--"

"I said taekwoon,  not taekwoonie"

"whatever,  love, as you can see I'm a mermaid and I kissed you when you were under water, so now your my mate and you can breath under water because of that" 

Taekwoon was taken back at what he just heard, everything was so shocking, mermaids were real, it itself was so shocking, let alone one was now taekwoon's mate.

 

The thought of killing himself again came to taekwoon's mind, but he decided it can wait, since there were lots of new things to discover and lots of things to observe in this new world that taekwoon had found. 

"but I don't want to be your mate"

 

Hakyeon who was now swimming to his closet, froze in his spot, but soon he regained his senses and turned to taekwoon.

 

"you have no other choices, you're my mate right now and don't think about killing yourself again or running away cause I won't let you die or go easily, but hey I'm not that bad, why don't you want to be my mate? you see I'm beautiful and y, you can never find anyone as pretty as me,  right?ahhh, I forgot to tell you we're going to meet my father, get ready"   hakyeon said and came back to what he was diing before.

 

Taekwoon sighed and looked down at his own lap, there wasn't much he could do, however hakyeon didn't seem to be as cruel as the person taekwoon called his fiance, maybe giving hakyeon a chance would worth it, more important giving himself another chance would worth it,  maybe things would change. 

 

Taekwoon sat at the same spot on bed while hakyeon got ready for the meeting with his father.

 

When hakyeon was ready, he grabbed taekwoon's hand then started swimming and pulling taekwoon along with him,  but much to his surprise he saw taekwoon pulled his hand out of hakyeon's hand and started swimming himself, so he knows how to swim, hakyeon thought, but hakyeon grabbed his hand again. 

"don't act like this, we're mates, and remember to act well around my father,  he won't approve us if you act cold to me"  taekwoon rolled his eyes at him.

"it's not like I want to be your mate"  taekwoon murmured and that caused him receiving a death glare from hakyeon. 

 

 

----

Hakyeon's father was much diffrent from hakyeon, he had long grey hair, he wasn't tanned like hakyeon,  he had a pale skin, and hakyeon was much more prettier than him, not that his father was ugly, hakyeon was extremely pretty taekwoon thought , hakyeon's father seemed to be a kind and warm-heartedman, cause he greeted his son warmly.

"yeonie, I haven't seen you today, what were you doing that you didn't pay me a visit?"

"nothing special father, I was just wandering around like always"

Then the old man seemed to notice the boy near hakyeon. 

"who is this young man yeonie?" 

"ah, dad I wanted you to meet my mate,  he's a human as you see, but it doesn't matter right?"

"mate?! Are you sure hakyeon?"

"yes, we already kissed, just the second one is remained but we'll do it soon"  hakyeon smiled,  he seemed so satisfied and happy about his mating but his father seemed a bit worried. 

"hakyeon, can I talk to you alone?"  old man said.

 

Hakyeon looked at taekwoon and the latter nodded and then left the room.

"hakyeon ah, how can you become mated in just one day?"

"but we already kissed and--"

"listen hakyeon,  the thing that give us immortal life isn't just a simple kiss, it's love that makes us live forever, and that boy doesn't seem to love you"

Hakyeon looked down.

"even though he doesn't love me right now, but I'll make him fall in love with me"

"you know you don't have much time"

"I know"

 

Hakyeon sighed,  then he left the room, and walked to taekwoon who was waiting for him outside of room.

 

Taekwoon didn't need to know about this, he didn't need to know that hakyeon needed to make taekwoon fall in love with him so that he could live and not disapear, there was a possibility that he would leave hakyeon if he knows he has a right in deciding to becoming hakyeon's mate or not, so hakyeon decided to not tell taekwoon and use the time he had on making taekwoon fall in love with him.

 

He swam to taekwoon and grabbed his hand again while giving him a bright smile.

"would you like to wander around the sea? I know every part of this sea completely" 

 

Taekwoon immediately nodded, it seemed so interesting,  wandering around the beatiful sea while you can breath completely normal under water.

 

They kept swimming around and observing beautiful creatures hand in hand, it was so fun, and taekwoon really enjoyed himself,  hakyeon seemed so bright and lovely when he smiled, and the sea was really beautiful too, it was so fun all in all.