Too Late

Just neo

 

"DON'T TOUCH HIM."

 

Taekwoon screamed with all his might, his voice scaring everyone in the building who heard him, he screamed to stop the man in front of him from what he was doing, but to no avail, he scared every one except the one who he wanted to scare off, the said man only smirked at taekwoon and went on with touching hakyeon....hakyeon who belonged to taekwoon... It was a fact that hakyeon belonged with taekwoon, every living person in this world knew that, but this bastard here seemed to not know it, taekwoon looked at the man, his eyes full of hatres and he vowed to himself at that moment that he'd kill this man once he was freed.

The man bent down to place a few pecks at hakyeon's neck, the poor boy tried to move away but failed miserably as the ropes around his wrists prevented him from moving, also the cruel man had a strong grip on him, a few more drops of tears rolled down his cheeks at his own miserable state.

He was tied and being d in every single part of his body by a psychic man while his loved one was watching, hakyeon wanted to kill himself rather than letting this happen.

The man seemed to be in his fortys and just looking at his ugly face disgusted hakyeon, let alone having the him with his wrinky old hands.

 

 

 

"touch him again and I'll sloat your throat like a lamb."

Taekwoon said through his gritted teeth, as he tried to get up, but he couldn't move, not even a tiny bit.

He only squirmed in his spot pathetically. 

This time the man didn't even turn his head to look at taekwoon, he ignored him as he grabbed the tied boy's shirt and tore it in half.

Taekwoon watched in horror and anger, his feelings mixed, the idea of what this old crinky man would do to his hakyeon scared taekwoon to no ends, the man already kissed his hakyeon many times and taekwoon could do nothing other than screaming and making threats, he knew he couldn't be able to do anything when the man decided to do further, taekwoon was terrified to think about what was to come next.

He already was the boss to a big group of gang, he owed many night clubs, so many obeyed his evey words, he had already killed so many enemies but this time he could do nothing.

 

 

Hakyeon sobbed his voice all muffled in that fabric around his mouth as the man was now attacking his s.

He looked at taekwoon through his glassy eyes and found his man in the same miserable state as himself. 

Taekwoon screamed as he let all the anger inside of him out, his insides were burning and he could do nothing, his hakyeon was being touched and in front of him and still he couldn't save him.

Now taekwoon was understanding that he did a wrong job in showing hakyeon to the others, he should have kept him locked inside and all to himself, he regretted giving in to hakyeon's begs and taking him out with himself. 

Taekwoon should have known it that his enemies would use any little weakness they found against him.

And now they kidnapped hakyeon and surrounded taekwoon, making him watch his toy being touched in front of his own eyes.

Honestly hakyeon meant more than a toy to him now, after all the seven months taekwoon spent with the boy, he grew affections for him, the latter started to get himself a place in taekwoon's heart.

That was why taekwoon had this breakdown now, he wouldn't scream like that for only a toy, he wouldn't even go after him if someone kidnapped him.

Taekwoon had something going on with hakyeon and now having this happening was the worst thing that could even happen to him.

 

 

Hakyeon cried harder when the man turned him around, his face was now touching the cold floor and his tears dropped to the floor.

 

"from the way you scream, I see I'm doing the right job now."

The man said, smiriking like a demon, as he enjoyed the look of helplessness on taekwoon's face.

 

"I will kill you."

 

Taekwoon said, breathing heavily in anger.

 

The man laughed, being amused as he watched taekwoon being this furious.

"I don't care about that, I already got what I wanted."

The man said as he let go of hakyeon and walked to taekwoon, he only stopped when he was right infront of taekwoon and bent down.

 

"this look is what I wanted, the same look when I had as I got the dead body of my precious girl...I wanted to do the same to the people who murdered my daughter. "

 

The man said, being angry as he talked about the death of his daughter.

He then stood up and went back to hakyeon's side.

 

"I don't know your girl, please stop this."

Taekwoon begged even though it was hard for him, but he didn't have a choice now that he saw the man was really going to do this. 

 

Hakyeon's body shook violently as he felt the man grabbing the waistband of his jeans, his heart hitched when the cruelr pulled every cloth down in one go.

Taekwoon cried out while watching the whole scene, he saw how the man ripped hakyeon off of his clothes and now was unclothing himself.

Taekwoon felt tears on his cheeks when the man entered himself forcefully inside of hakyeon, he wanted to kill the man so badly for doing this, for hurting his innocent boy and him cruelly.

 

Taekwoon looked away as he could no longer watch, his heart was breaking and tears were floating out without his control. 

 

Hakyeon cried so hard and sobbed into the piece of cloth around his mouth that he thought he'd die from the intensity of it.

 

He didn't want the man to do this to him, only taekwoon had the right to be this close to him, to touch him like this, no one should do these things to him other than taekwoon. 

Hakyeon closed his eyes to save himself from looking at taekwoon, he couldn't bare to look at him while someone else was ing him from the behind, he would so broken if he saw taekwoon, that no one could ever fix him. 

 

 

Not long after hakyeon closed his eyes, a loud bang made him open them up again, he saw the familiar faces of the people in their home entering and rushing to taekwoon's side.

 

When taekwoon's men freed him from the ropes, the first thing he did was running to the psycho and forcing up from hakyeon's back, and cutting his throat with a sharp knife he just got from his man.

Then taekwoon walked over the dead and bloody corpse and cut the ropes around hakyeon's wrists immediately, and turned him over to look at his face.

He got the delicate body in his arms and peppered kisses all over the wet face of hakyeon, the latter was still crying and his body was still shaking.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry love." 

Taekwoon whispered comforting words to make the boy calm down as he hugged hakyeon and petted his back in a comforting way.

Hakyeon clunched to taekwoon afraid someone would take him away again and hurt him, he leaned to taekwoon, seeking safety and comfort.

 

When the boy was a bit better, taekwoon let go of hakyeon to pull off his shirt and cover him with that since he was still .

He made hakyeon wear it, and it covered the needed parts perfectly, hakyeon was shorter and skinier than taekwoon so the latter's shirt was big enough to reach his tighs and cover his lower part.

after covering him up, taekwoon lifted the boy up in his arms to take him home where he'd be safe again.