Present

Just neo

 

Today was a special day in jung household , every one living there was busy , all the maids were busy cleaning around the house and all of chefs and cooks were making different kinds of delicious food for the coming party, Ms jung was wandering around the house, scolding maids and commenting about everything which was done wrong or incomplete.

 

Expect every one taekwoon didn't feel like today was a special day, of course it was a special day, it was taekwoon's birthday after all, but it wasn't something taekwoon was looking forward to, days like this were the days which taekwoon hated the most, hours later this house would be full of people, it would be so loud and it wasn't what taekwoon wanted,  also he wanted to celebrate his birthday with people he liked and cared for, not people who he didn't even know names of,  some of them were even taekwoon's enemies, but they were here to celebrate his birthday with him, so taekwoon wasn't looking forward to his birthday party. 

 

___________

 

There was nothing new,  this party was just like the others which taekwoon took part before, people wishing him luck and then saying happy birthday  and leaving him alone with himself in the end, like they only wanted to enjoy themselves and didn't care about taekwoon, taekwoon wondered if they said those words sincerely, maybe yes, but for most of them it was a no, it wasn't sincere, taekwoon just knew it.

everyone was busy eating,  drinking or dancing, but taekwoon was just stading near a table with a glass of drink in his hand.

 

Every one stopped what they were doing and looked at Mrs jung, when the latter went up to the stage, taekwoon looked up to see his mother, saying all nonsense about wishing him luck and how much she loved him, taekwoon mentally chuckled at that, if she really loved taekwoon, she didn't need to leave his son to feel lonely like this, she could have stayed at taekwoon's side and showed him how much she loved his son, some hollow words weren't enough. 

 

Taekwoon was so drwan in his thoughts, he only came back to reality when he saw jungho (one of their guards) entered the room and dragged a boy behind him forcefully.

 

Taekwoon was taken back to see this, who was this boy? Why he looked so scared?  No his teary eyes and trembling body showed that he was terrified,  taekwoon was really shocked, he paid a bit more attention to the boy and soon he could realize why that boy was this much scared, his hands were tied up behind his back with some ropes, as he was forced to stand there.

taekwoon tried to listen to what his mom was saying to get more clues.

"...so this year, my present for my dear son is this  boy, the first slave of his own"

 

Finishing her little speech, mrs jung clapped her hands while smiling, showing that she was done talking and everyone in the party cheered.

 

So this boy was his slave, taekwoon thought ,that was why he was this scared, being a slave is scary after all, but there was no need to be scrared actually, since taekwoon wasn't like other masters, he didn't treat slaves violently like them, no hitting or forced .

The poor boy didn't know that though, he kept shaking in fear as everyone were observing him with hungry eyes from head to toe.

 

This all made sense somehow, when taekwoon thought about it properly, he turned eighteen this year and it was time for him to have a slave of his own just like others, it was common for boys and girls like him to have their first ual slave when they turned eighteen, surely if their families were rich like taekwoon's, taekwoon should have known it from the start if he payed more attention.

 

 

 

___________

 

 

 

Taekwoon actually had no interest in getting a slave,  so he wasn't looking forward to take his slave with himself to his own room so he left first, before the slave, but it wasn't like he would reject him, taekwoon always had to do whatever his mom told him to do, and this time wasn't any special,  he had to accept that boy as his slave if his mom told him to do so. 

 

Taekwoon went to sit on his bed instead of going to sleep,  since he knew, guards were going take that boy to his room soon, so there was no point in going to bed.

 

As taekwoon had expected, few minutes later junho knocked taekwoon's door and he entered after getting the permission from taekwoon, the boy behind him as taekwoon had predicted. 

 

Junho bowed at taekwoon.

"sir, this's hakyeon,  I'm ordered to take him here to you."

Then he untied hakyeon's hands, and left the shaking boy with his master, after bowing once again to taekwoon.

Taekwoon observed hakyeon from head to toe as he walked nearby him, the boy bited his lip nervously and dropped his head down when taekwoon was just near him, the slave was looking at the floor instead of his master, he wasn't as scared as before, but he looked more nervous right now.

 

Taekwoon decided to tell him something to ease his stress, he didn't want to freak the poor boy out and let him faint because of being extra terrified, there was nothing special for them to do, nothing like the slave had feared most, taekwoon's decision was to go to bed.

"so your name is hakyeon?" 

The boy suddenly glanced up and looked at taekwoon. 

"yes, it's cha hakyeon, sir."

"ok, hakyeon, now..you can sleep, right there." 

Taekwoon said while showing a special space on the floor, ignoring the look of shock on hakyeon's face, he grabbed some pillows and handed them to hakyeon,  the latter was just standing at his spot, looking confused. 

 

Both taekwoon and hakyeon knew why the boy was here, he was a slave, taekwoon's ual slave, but  the latter showed no sign of any interest in having any kind of ual relationship with hakyeon, was the reason why hakyeon was here,  so he was confused, but too scared to ask anything about the reason why taekwoon did nothing, but it didn't mean hakyeon wasn't grateful for what taekwoon did, he was so thankful,  maybe he could trust his master, maybe taekwoon was different from others. 

 

Being a slave wasn't based on hakyeon's willingness, it wasn't like hakyeon wanted that, he wasn't willing to be a slave, specially a ual one, but he accepted the job in the end, since that was the only way for him to earn money.

 

Taekwoon's stare made hakyeon snap out of his own thoughts, taekwoon was standing in front of the slave boy, waiting for him to take the pillows he was holding, so hakyeon assumed his master was asking him to grab them and only go to sleep, so he silently grabbed them and went to Sleep on them.

 

Taekwoon never was a man of words, he mostly talked through actions, and hakyeon could see that already, just after one day of meeting him, it was obvious anyways.

They both drifted to sleep land, a few minutes after lying between the soft fluffy blankets since they both were tired after the hard day they had.

 

 

 

___________

 

 

 

Taekwoon woke up ,with the sounds of his mother's yellings, he guessed, again it was one of the maids making her food extra salty, or maybe there was some dust on her desk, he groaned and opened his eyes,  but the sight in front of him wasn't like what he was guessing before,  it was something that didn't even cross his mind, there, in the middle of his room,  was hakyeon kneeling infront of Mrs jung, as tears were shiny in his eyes, he looked so pathetic sitting on the floor as taekwoon's mother was scolding hakyeon for sleeping on the floor and something about not doing his works properly, from what taekwoon heard.

Taekwoon slowly tossed the covers aside and went out of bed, to where hakyeon and his mother were.

"what are you doing?" 

"don't you dare to get into this taekwoon,  this's something between me and this boy"

Taekwoon took a brief glance at hakyeon and then returned his gaze back to mrs jung. 

"no, he's my slave, and you can't scold him or punish him, you have no right to" 

Taekwoon said, angrily. 

"he's your slave, your ual slave, so tell me why wasn't he sleeping with you? You don't like him? Should I get you a girl instead?"

"that's not it, I just...just was tired yesterday" 

"no, you're always like this taekwoon,  you're avoiding him cause he's my present for you, you are trying to do anything that can piss me off"

With that said, ms jung left the room immediately and shut the door behind her with force.

 

Taekwoon sighed and looked at hakyeon who was still kneeling on the floor. 

"leave"

Taekwoon said in a low tone, coldly , after hearing it hakyeon stood up immediately and went to leave the room, taekwoon was angry and hakyeon couldn't risk his life with doing something that wasn't what his master said, by now his room would be ready, it was in the basement just like the other worker's, so he went straight to his room. 

After taekwoon saw the door being closed, he went and sat on the bed, he didn't know what to do with hakyeon, he clearly didn't want a slave, but he was sure his mother would never ever let him refuse hakyeon,  he had to somehow deal with this boy, even though he didn't want to. 

 

Taekwoon was angry,  at hakyeon for being there,  at his mother for accepting hakyeon there, and at himself for not being able to do anything about hakyeon's presence, that day he wasn't in mood of eating, so he skipped lunch, he spent the whole day alone, in his room.

 

 

 

_________

 

 

 

 

Few days passed without any thing special happening till one day when hakyeon came to taekwoon's room at evening, he knocked the door and entered after hearing taekwoon's approvement, he slowly approached taekwoon who was sitting on his bed, he stopped just infront of taekwoon, the latter gave him a questioning look and hakyeon started talking. 

"emm.. I was wondering if I can  leave for a day or not.. It--"

"no, you can't"  

Taekwoon cut him off as he stood up and walked to his slave 

'slaves can never leave without their masters'

Taekwoon thought, he still was pissed off about his messy life. 

"bbut.... really important, I-I really need to go, please"  

hakyeon asked again,  he grabbed taekwoon's hand while pleading, but the latter shoved hakyeon's hand away harshly, hakyeon was at the verge of tears, he was sad, helpless and scared, his master looked terrifying right now, angry and ready to do anything to hurt him.

"please sir, it's really an emergency, I -"

Hakyeon asked while grabbing taekwoon's hand again, but the latter refused to let hakyeon do so, and when hakyeon was trying to do his wish, he accidentally used a bit more force to grab his master's shirt which lead to taekwoon falling to the ground and his face getting scratched, right the spot under his left eye.

 

Taekwoon was beyond angry, this boy, his slave, dared to touch him, to grab his hand, and now scratching taekwoon's skin.

"I'm sorry, so sorry--"

Taekwoon didn't let him finish, he grabbed hakyeon's wrist and forcefully dragged him to bed, pushing him to lie it, hakyeon wasn't expecting expect this, what his master did next, left him more taken back, the latter hovered over him and started ripping off hakyeon's clothes ..

"from now on, you have to call me master, or else be ready for punishment,  you can never touch me unless I let you, understand?"

Hakyeon's  eyes were wide and sudden fear washed over him when he heard taekwoon, but he somehow managed to nod hestitatanly. 

 

Taekwoon ripped hakyeon's clothes one after one, he kissed and every part of the latter's body that was revealed,  but hakyeon was too scared to feel any pleasure from it. 

 

When taekwoon entered him fully, he felt a sharp pain on his back side, it hurt even though taekwoon   had prepared him before, it hurt a lot.

He was a after all.

 

When they were done, taekwoon sat on the edge of bed, while hakyeon was lying on the bed, curled to himself, when taekwoon turned his head to take a look at hakyeon, he saw the latter had lots of bruises on his body, some were purple and some yellowish, taekwoon was a bit sorry, after all it wasn't his fault, he grabbed one of the clothes from the floor and put it on hakyeon's body, covering him.

 

The latter forced himself to sit up , it was a lot hard for him, taekwoon was looking at him the whole time.

"c-can I leave now?"

Hakyeon asked again, still resisting on leaving, taekwoon assumed it must be something really important. 

 

Hakyeon had visible tears in his eyes, and it was enough to make taekwoon's heart melt.

 

"why do you want to leave so badly?" 

Taekwoon asked.

Hakyeon looked up at him with sad eyes, full of tears.

"I want to go and visit my sister, she's sick and has no one but me"  

Hakyeon said with cracking voice, showing how much hurt he was from all of this.

Taekwoon was shocked to hear that as he made an 'oh' sound, not having much to say.

hakyeon wanted to meet his sick sister, taekwoon could understand him now, he could understand why hakyeon insisted on leaving so much.

 

 "you can leave, but guards won't let any worker out of here, even if I let you"  

Taekwoon explained as Hakyeon's eyebrows knitted togheter, in a frown.

"but...if it's emergency, I can help you"  

Hakyeon's face lightened up at that.

"yes, she's really sick, It really is important, please help me, master" 

Hakyeon begged.

"okay, we can say we're going to meet my mentor outside, so they'll let us leave"

"thank you,  thank you so much master"

  hakyeon said while bowing continuously. 

 

Hakyeon's relationship with taekwoon was like riding a roller-coaster, taekwoon made him feel like he was riding one, one second he felt grateful, happy and pleased for what taekwoon did to him, the next second he felt terrified as hell, the first time he met taekwoon,  the latter made him feel safe but the next day, taekwoon was the person whom he was scared of the most, then he promised hakyeon to help him, leaving hakyeon to feel thankful for the help.

 

 

_________

 

 

With taekwoon's help hakyeon was able to leave the palace without any problem, then hakyeon lead them both to his previous home

when they stopped infront of a house that taekwoon assumed to be hakyeon's,  the latter pulled out a key and opened the door, and they entered. 

 

But after searching all parts of the house they found out there was no one living there, and no sign of hakyeon's sister was there.

 

Hakyeon was standing in the middle of yard looking at the ground with nervousness radiating from his eyes, his sister were missing and he didn't know what to do, he was going mad.

Minutes later, taekwoon saw a young girl entering the place, her eyes went wide when she saw them, she was shocked like taekwoon, but soon she regained her senses and approached hakyeon. 

"where is chanmi, youkyung ah?"

asked hakyeon, When he noticed the presence of the girl, they must have known eachother taekwoon guessed.

The girl bit her lip in nervousness, not really knowing how to answer.

"she...she's gone, hakyeon ah, I'm sorry"  

youkyung said while approaching hakyeon till she was close enough to hug the latter, but hakyeon showed no reaction, he just stood where he was and let youkyung to hug him, his face was emotionless., showing how shocked he was. 

Taekwoon felt sorry for him, he took all the pain to come and see his sister, that alone showed how much hakyeon loved his sister, but now they found out she was gone.

 

"what do you mean? Where's she go? Why are you sorry?"

Hakyeon asked, letting the tears in his eyes out.

"she...she's dead, hakyeon ah...yesterday I came to check on her, but she wasn't breathing any more, I'm so sorry" 

 

The girl said while crying harder, when youkyung realeased hakyeon,  the latter fell to his knees.

"no.no no no..my little sister....I'm sorry oppa left you..I'm really sorry"

 hakyeon kept mumbling how sorry he was for leaving his sister while crying and clunching his chest, right in the spot of his heart.

 

Taekwoon was looking at him sadly, feeling so bad for him, he slowly approached hakyeon and put his hand on his shoulder,  hakyeon raised his head and looked at him with teary eyes. 

"it's your fault,  you should have let me go, you...you.."

 hakyeon kept punching taekwoon's chest with his weak small fists, taekwoon just let him do so, since he could understand his sadness.

 

After a few more punches, hakyeon slowed down, letting his arm to fall down, so taekwoon pulled him into a hug, he hugged hakyeon's body, covering his small petite body with his bigger one.

 

About thirty minutes later, youkyung helped hakyeon to go inside, taekwoon just let them go and have some alone time.

 

 

______________

 

 

It was eight o'clock when they returned back, but they were surprised to find Mrs jung in taekwoon's room, waiting for them, as she paced back and force angrily, hakyeon bowed at her as soon as he saw her, out of fear.

"what were you doing till this time?" 

She yelled.

"I had a meeting with mr kim"

Taekwoon answered calmly, not wanting to get into a fight with his mom right now.

"then what was this boy doing there?"   

She asked while her gaze was on hakyeon who was scared as hell, he almost went behind taekwoon to hide.

"nothing, he just was accompanying me"

Taekwoon answered.

Ms jung took steps till she was infront of hak,looking at the slave with her piercing gaze.

"you're not doing your supposed work well, this's the second time I'm getting disappointed with you"

She said.

Hakyeon was looking at the floor the whole time, scared of doing other wise.

"I'm sorry maam, I'll do better"

"but I'm already disappointed"  

She said angrily then she turned around, leaving hakyeon dumbful, hakyeon didn't know what she meant by that.

"jungho, I think someone here needs to learn some leasons"

Now hakyeon could understand what she was talking about, hakyeon had done it wrong and now mrs jung was going to punish him, but no, hakyeon knew the taste of punishment, he had already felt it a few times, he knew it was going to hurt, so he needed to plead to save his life.

"no, no,  please,  don't punish me, I promise I'll be good, I'll be better, so please-"

but he was cut with jungho grabbing his arm, his eyes were starting to get teary, But he still continued his pleading. 

 

Suddenly hakyeon felt some one grabbing his other free arm which left jungho no other chance than to release him, he was pulled to that person's behind, hakyeon could tell he was taekwoon, from his firm,  strong and board back, he slowly stretched his little hands to tug at taekwoon's shirt, seeking help.

 

"you can't punish him for that,  it was me who asked him to go with me, he hadn't done anything wrong" 

Taekwoon said.

And hakyeon had to admit Taekwoon never failed to surprise him, he always did something that hakyeon would never expect, just like right now.

 

Even though taekwoon had hurt him that day with forcing him into , hakyeon couldn't hate him, surprisingly he even did liked him, taekwoon made him feel safe, he had helped hakyeon at need times. 

 

After that, hakyeon didn't know what taekwoon and his mother discussed about,

one second Later, he just found taekwoon staring at him with nervousness.

"are you ok? Did they hurt you?"

Hakyeon shook his head while whispering a low 'no'.

"thank you so much, for helping me and for saving me"

Hakyeon said.

"no problem,  and I'm sorry for that day, I didn't mean to do it"

Hakyeon smiled.

"no no, you don't need to apologize, it's ok"

Hakyeon said.

"ok"

 

Taekwoon knew Something about this boy was odd, he always made taekwoon do something he didn't expect himself to do, but there was something that taekwoon was sure about, he was sure wanted to help this boy, no matter what, he wanted to protect him, save him when he was in danger.

and hakyeon was sure he could rely on taekwoon, no matter what.