You Helped Me

Just neo

 

Everywhere was dark,  taekwoon could barely see where he was going, his eyes were begging him to let them be closed, his eyes were half open and observing his surrounding was rather difficult, his feet couldn't hold his weight anymore, he was tired and his whole body was sore and aching, his shoulder was injured badly and blood was running down from his arm to the ground, he needed some nice food and a longtime rest to regain his health, his injured shoulder needed to be taken care of, he needed to come back to his pack and ask for their help, but he was lost, he didn't know where he was nor where he was going, he just kept walking but he still had some hope that someone kind enough would find him and help him with his injuries. 

 

Taekwoon was trying hard to keep himself awake, to keep walking, and not to give up, but his body was against him, finally he fell to the ground, he could see the light in distant,  he used all of his remained energy to open his eyes and catch the source of it, when  he finally was able to open his eyes, he saw someone walking to  him, then the stranger kneeled next to him,  taekwoon shifted his head in order to look at the stranger's face, he saw the latter saying something but taekwoon couldn't hear, he whispered a quiet ' help me' and closed his eyes,  he was finally able to let his body relax and let the consciousness leave him.

 

-------

 

Hakyeon washed all the dishes and left the house after checking out every thing, finally the moment hakyeon was looking forward all day long had arrived,  he was exited,  now he was free from all the orders, from all the tiring works, finally he was able to be the hakyeon he wanted, not the one they forced him to be, not a personal maid for his parents and siblings.

 

Hakyeon quickly left the cottage and headed to the river,  the place he went every night,  that was his favorite place in the forest, that was the pretties too, especially at night, the way the water shined under the moonlight made it even prettier,  there was anyone around at that time of day, so most of the times it was quiet and silent, just once hakyeon met an omega who had escaped from his violent alpha, hakyeon felt really bad for him, the latter looked so innocent,  he had huge bruises on his neck and his face wasn't any better, there was a scratch under one of his eyes and the wound at the corner of his mouth was bleeding, hakyeon really pitted him, even though there was a statute law to prevent any violence against omegas, there still were some alphas who used violence against omegas, Hakyeon really wanted to help the poor omega, but how could he?  He couldn't even find a proper place for himself to stay, let alone finding a place for the injured omega to stay.

 Unless that time, every other nights it was empty, so silent that made hakyeon want to stay there forever, enjoying the relax time he had, his time there was spent sitting across the river and watching it at peace, that was the only place hakyeon had to escape from his family.

 

Hakyeon was going through the familiar way to river when he saw the body of someone lying on the ground,  he rushed to it and kneeled infront of the boy on the ground, the latter moved his head abit and looked at hakyeon  

"are you okay?" hakyeon asked, the boy was injured and hakyeon didn't dare to touch him cause he thought maybe he would hurt him accidentally,  but instead of answering the boy closed his eyes and his head jolted to the side, hakyeon called him but the latter was unconscious, hakyeon couldn't just leave him there, his shoulder was injured and he needed treatment as soon as possible,  he couldn't make it with his bleeding shoulder.

 

Hakyeon ran to his house to ask for help from his father or older brothers, they were alphas and much stronger than hakyeon who was an omega. 

 

When hakyeon arrived,  he spotted his family members sitting infront of TV and watching something, he walked to them

"dad, I-I saw someone lying on the ground,  he was unconscious and his shoulder was bleeding, y-you should help him" 

His father didn't even look at him, his gaze was at television, he paid no attention to hakyeon like always. 

"leave him alone, that's not our task to take care of him"

"b-but he was b-bleeding,  you shou-"

"shout the up, and let me watch my movie"

"hyung, you-"

This time his father turned his gaze from TV to hakyeon,  the latter felt his heart beating widely from fear when he met his father's scary glance.

"do you want to be locked in your room again?" 

Hakyeon gulped nervously and looked down.

"n-no, I'm sorry"

Then he left the living room,  but he couldn't leave that boy like that,  he decided to go back to the place where he found him and carry him to his house, even though it was a really difficult job for him, he just couldn't leave someone to die.

 

Hakyeon used all his strength to put the unconscious boy on his  back and carry him to the house, he was really heavy, and hakyeon thought his back was going to break anytime soon. 

 

Finally hakyeon arrived at the door of his house and used his feet to open it, since he hadn't locked it when he left, he walked inside with difficulty 

"god, he's an alpha, dad, come here, soon"

His hyung shouted when he saw hakyeon carrying the boy on his back, soon all the family members were infront of hakyeon. 

"hakyeon, put him in jaeha's room"

His father said, jaeha was hakyeon's older sister, and she was a beta, hakyeon did as his father told, then he grabbed some hot water and medication and bandages, he tried his best to treat the boy and wrap his wounds with bandages, his parents  were standing near the bed while jaeha and his hyung were sitting at the corner of it while hakyeon treated him.

 

 

The boy was sleeping the whole night and the day after that, hakyeon was sitting near the latter's bed all the time, he kept an eye on him till his fever subsided, hakyeon stayed the whole night to change the wet cloth on the sleeping boy's head, finally at dawn his fever subsided and hakyeon left to prepare the breakfast for his family,  preparing the meals was his duty.

  

At evening when his father and hyung came back home from hunting,  the whole family gathered at jaeha's room to check on the boy.

 

Hakyeon was sitting on the floor next to bed  when they got in the room.

 

After a few minutes the boy groaned while shifting his head, then he was opening his eyes.

"hakyeon, get out of here, hurry" 

Hakyeon's father said, hakyeon looked so sad at hearing that,  he really wanted to stay and see the boy awaking,  he spent the whole night without getting a wink of sleep to take care of this boy,  but now they were telling him to leave, he knew he couldn't protest, so he just left with a broken heart.

 

--------

 

Taekwoon slowly opened his eyes, he felt dizzy and tired, his shoulder was hurting,  his vision was blurry since his eyes were half open,  then he heard someone talking.

"hakyeon,  get out of here,  hurry" 

Who was hakyeon? Why would he get out?

Taekwoon tried to open his eyes completely, when he did he saw a beautiful girl looking at him.

"w-who are you?"  taekwoon whispered with a low voice, the girl smiled at him. 

"I found you unconscious outside of my house, I'm jaeha by the way.how are you feeling now?"

"I'm better..thanks and I'm taekwoon" 

"You were sleeping for whole day and jaeha didn't left your side for even a moment " 

A middle aged women bedside jaeha said, later taekwoon learnt that she was jaeha's mother,  jaeha was his saviour and he owned him a lot.

 

That time taekwoon forgot about hakyeon and the questions he had about him.

 

Taekwoon stayed at bed for next two days while jaeha was by his side the whole time, she brought him food at meal times and they ate togheter, other times,  he listened to whatever jaeha was saying.

 

After two days he decided he was fine enough to leave the bed and eat with others instead of eating with jaeha.

 

When arrived at kitchen,  he found the whole family sitting at table eating together while a boy was slopping some soup to a bowl, his face was so familiar to taekwoon but he couldn't remember the face, no matter how hard he thought, at that time no one noticed him entering, so taekwoon walked closer to them, then mr cha noticed him, he somehow startled when he saw taekwoon 

"hakyeon,  get out of here, hurry"

Mr cha said with a rather loud and threatening voice, then the boy who was pouring the soup turned around and he saw taekwoon at doorway of kitchen, he looked scared, but taekwoon didn't know why, their gaze was locked for a few moments till mr cha broke the silence. 

 

Taekwoon was trying to put together the information he just got, this boy's name was hakyeon,  but why didn't he meet him before?  And his name and face was so familiar to taekwoon why? His thoughts were interrupted by mr cha's voice.

"get out of here, hakyeon, now"    the boy immediately left the kitchen, and then mr and mrs cha invited taekwoon to join them, taekwoon accepted and ate togheter with them, curiosity was eating him up.

 

Taekwoon couldn't remember when he saw the boy or when he heard his name, he thought about it so much but he couldn't remember it.

 

___________

 

It was past midnight and taekwoon couldn't sleep,  the whole house was sleeping but taekwoon was unable to sleep,  he decided to go outside of house, and walk for a bit, it's been a week since he last breathed in fresh air.

 

Taekwoon slowly left the house, he was just wondering around the frost, he didn't know this place.

 

He stopped when he arrived at a river and saw the familiar boy sitting infront of it, hakyeon,  that was his name, he slowly approached him and sat near the boy, hakyeon jumped a bit when taekwoon sat near him, he was taken back to see taekwoon, hakyeon looked at him with wide eyes and that was the moment taekwoon remembered him, he remembered those eyes, they were the same with the ones which he saw when he collapsed near that house, those eyes belonged to the person who saved him, he remembered hakyeon was the name which he heard when he first opened his eyes at that house.

"what are you doing here?" hakyeon asked.

" you're the one  who helped me, aren't you?" 

Hakyeon's eyes widened at that. 

"Why are they trying to hide you?"

"I-I...I" 

"I won't tell them, don't worry"   hakyeon relaxed a bit.

"I'm an omega as you see, they're ashamed of me being a member of their family"  hakyeon's head was down while saying that. 

Taekwoon felt pitty for the poor boy, he was against being violent to omegas and he'd never been tough to an omega, but he knew there were people who tortured them,they were the weakest between werewolves, so violence against them was common. 

 

That night they talked till the morning,  hakyeon said about himself and taekwoon talked about his own pack, he told hakyeon that they never used violence against omegas, and that they were kind to them, in the end taekwoon promised to keep their meeting a secret cause hakyeon said he would be punished if they found out, taekwoon asked to meet again the next night and hakyeon accepted gladly.

 

They met eachother the next three nights, they talked, laughed or simply watched the water in silence, enjoying eachother's presence. 

 

Taekwoon was growing attached to hakyeon, the latter was so kind and warm-hearted, he didn't deserved to be treated like that, his family made him do the house's all cheores, they made him work from dawn to dust, and more important hakyeon told him that his father locked him in his room(that wasn't a room in taekwoon's idea) when he did something wrong or when he dropped some dishes to the floor accidentally, he was punished for that, even though it was just an accident. 

 

Hakyeon's family were trying to make taekwoon fall in love jaeha, that was why they lied to him that jaeha saved his life, but they didn't know taekwoon had already fall in love with hakyeon. 

 

Taekwoon was walking to his room when he heard mr and mrs cha talking in the living room, he approached them.

"yeobo, I'm afraid he won't be able to make it, even though I never loved him, I pitty him, he's barely 17"

"don't worry baby, he's old enough to take care of himself, he'll be 18 soon and then he's able to be mated, some alpha or beta will take him and mate with him"

"but if you leave him in the forest, humans will find him and th-"

"stop worrying darling, after all he's just an omega, he doesn't deserve your care"

Taekwoon balled his hands to fists, his blood boiled from anger when he heard that, hakyeon was the kindest person he'd ever met, he deserved all the happiness in world, he didn't deserve to be left in forest, people would hurt him if they find him alone there, and he couldn't trust a random alpha. 

 

Taekwoon needed to take hakyeon out of this house, before they could hurt this innocent being, he needed to take him out, maybe to his pack.

 

He went to hakyeon's room immediately,  when he found the latter he approached him and grabbed his shoulders, hakyeon was taken back at his actions. 

"hakyeon ah, do you...do you like to come with me?would you come with me to my pack?"

Taekwoon didn't want to tell him about what he heard earlier, hakyeon didn't need to know that, he would be hurt hearing that. 

 

Actually taekwoon really wanted to ask hakyeon to be his mate, but he was afraid that hakyeon wouldn't accept it, then how could he convince him? There wasn't any other excuse, he could ask later about mating, when hakyeon had left this house.

"are you asking me t-to...to become your mate?"

"if I ask that, then what's your answer?"

"I think, I would accept it "

Hakyeon smiled shyly at taekwoon, then he looked down, the latter couldn't take it anymore, he pulled their lips togheter in a sweet and brief kiss, well actions speak louder than words, taekwoon thought to himself, then he put his arms around hakyeon's waist and the latter put his hands around taekwoon's neck, when they broke the kiss taekwoon put his forehead against hakyeon's. 

"I love you so much"   hakyeon's smile grew wider.

"I love you too"