Present Extra

Just neo

 

Hakyeon had a room of his own,  but he never really used it, all of his time was spent in taekwoon's room with him,  taekwoon never let hakyeon out of his sight, whenever hakyeon wanted to leave for any reason, taekwoon always found any excuse to make hakyeon stay in sight, he even took hakyeon with himself when he left the house for his private classes.

 

For example once when hakyeon wanted to help jisoo, she was one of his new friends in jung household and worked as a cook, since she had asked hakyeon to help her with her cooking, hakyeon asked for taekwoon's permission, but the latter told him that he needed to stay and tidy the room, but the thing was that taekwoon's room was really tidy, the maids have already done it, it was obvious that taekwoon didn't wanted to let hakyeon go and hakyeon wondered what his reason was for doing so, but he couldn't ask it anyway. 

 

Taekwoon knew exactly how people treated slaves, just like a piece of trash, hit them when they did a thing wrong, encarcerate them, or even starve them to death, and then threw them away whenever they wanted, no body really cared what happened to them.

Hakyeon was a slave, so taekwoon couldn't let them treat him like that, he couldn't let people,  especially his mother,  hurt hakyeon,  hakyeon was as kind as an angel,  as beautiful as a princess in fairy stories, and he deserved to be treated like one, it wasn't fair for him to get hurt just because he wanted to save his sister, taekwoon was ready to protect him in all cases.

 

 

______________________

 

 

 The next party of jung household was going to be held in next week, it was for taekwoon's graduation and all of his friends and relatives were going to come in next days, they would stay in jung house till the party day.

 

Next family they were expecting was lee family, mrs jung's sister, her husband and their son,  hongbin,  hongbin was three years younger than taekwoon and from what taekwoon remembers he's actually a nice guy with a pretty face.

 

The greeting things were all his mom's tasks, so taekwoon didn't even know when they arrived, one morning when he was leaving the bathroom after taking a long good bath, he found hongbin already sitting on his bed and chatting and laughing with hakyeon. 

Since when hongbin was allowed to sit there? And also who let hakyeon to talk to him? Was hongbin this nice to all of the workers in jung house?

Those questions popped out of nowhere in taekwoon's mind, he quickly tossed them away and coughed to get his unexpected guest's attention. 

Soon hongbin stopped whatever he was saying about his skills in archery and looked at taekwoon,  he smiled sweetly at taekwoon right the moment he saw him, taekwoon's face was motionless as always, but hakyeon, unless others, could tell that he was annoyed.

"oh, hyung you're here, I missed you"   hongbin said while approaching taekwoon and hugging him afterward, the hug was brief and lasted just a few seconds. 

"you missed me too?"  hongbin tried to insult taekwoon when he got no answer. 

"no, why would I?"

"aww, come on hyung, I was hoping that hakyeon's bright personality would affect a little, but I see I was wrong,  you're as cold as ever"

Hongbin frowned and went to sit on his previous spot on the bed.

"thanks binnie"  hakyeon said suddenly. 

Taekwoon wondered when they got that close to call eachother by nicknames?

There was no place for taekwoon to sit on the bed,  since hakyeon and hongbin were already sitting there, so taekwoon went to sit on a chair in front of his desk.

The rest of day was spent with hakyeon and hongbin chatting happily while taekwoon kept looking them with jealousy. 

 

There was a burning feeling in taekwoon's chest whenever he heard hakyeon's sweet laughings,  he just wanted to grab hongbin's collar and kick him out of room, but why? He wasn't hurting hakyeon or anything,  why would he want to do that?

Taekwoon knew that his feelings for hakyeon were more than just a master-slave relationship,  taekwoon wanted to protect hakyeon, he wanted hakyeon to be near him everytime, not just because he wanted to protect his slave, no, he simply just wanted hakyeon to be near him, he couldn't bear any moment when hakyeon was in distant, he wanted to look at hakyeon's smiling face everyday, he wanted to hear his laughing voice, not just that, but also he wanted to be the reason of hakyeon's happiness, what was this feeling?

 

_______________

 

There was still two days till the party, and today hongbin'd  asked hakyeon to come to archery field cause he wanted to show his skills to hakyeon and also teach him how to shoot.

Taekwoon,  being the overprotective master he is, had told hakyeon that he was going to accompany them because he was afraid guards wouldn't let them in, hakyeon just accepted his excuse without complaining, he didn't mind taekwoon's presence anyway.

 

In the field, much to taekwoon's annoyance,  hongbin's all shoots hit target, and when taekwoon decided to show off his skill,  all the arrows he shoot landed metres away from the target, hakyeon looked at him with disappointment afterward and taekwoon decided to just sit in a corner and watch hongbin teaching hakyeon with a burning feeling in his heart. 

Whenever hongbin was backhugging hakyeon while teaching him, the sad feeling in taekwoon's chest increased, to the point that he wanted to curl to himself and cry for hours.

 

Finally after thirty minutes of torture hongbing left hakyeon there, practicing alone, while he himself went to sit near taekwoon. 

 "he's quite well, isn't he?"

"yes, he's the best in every thing"   taekwoon's eyes never left hakyeon who was focusing on target.

"you love him"

Taekwoon's eyes widened. 

"what?"

"you love him, and it's obvious" 

Taekwoon thought about answering 'no' but a voice from somewhere deep in his heart told him it wasn't right, and taekwoon could see that was right, his feelings for hakyeon were something deep, just as deep as love.

"well, I don't really blame you, he's indeed lovely"

Taekwoon was taken back and tilted his head to look at hongbin in surprise, but hongbin was staring at hakyeon and had a half-smile,half-smirk on his face, taekwoon couldn't really understand this guy, and most of the time it made him annoyed. 

 

 

__________________

 

 

 

 Taekwoon and hakyeon had just woken up from sleep when one of the maids stepped inside and told them that ms jung wanted to meet hakyeon, taekwoon felt uneasy about it, but he didn't voice his worries out, instead he told hakyeon that he was going to come with him too, so they got ready for it and left the room afterwards.

Mrs jung's room was a lot bigger than taekwoon's, from what hakyeon heard from maids it was just her workplace, and it was right though, since there weren't any beds, just some book cases and a big desk in the middle of room, and ms jung was waiting for him as grumpy as ever, apearently she wasn't happy to see taekwoon accompanying hakyeon, the more they approached her, the more hakyeon got anxious, finally they were infront of her.

"what are you doing here taekwoon? I wanted to meet hakyeon alone"

 "anyways, I wanted to tell him, he's going to leave here" 

It was like electricity being attached to his body, too much pain in his heart just in a blink of on eye.

"no, he can't leave, you can't kick him out"

"yes, I can and you know it"

"no I won't let you do it"

"taekwoon, don't make me use my force to show you what I CAN do and what I CAN'T" 

Taekwoon knew it too well, he knew that his mother could do whatever she wanted, even if her wish was killing hakyeon. 

"Ok, just let him stay till next week"

"good" 

They left after that. 

It was too hurtful, hakyeon didn't even know it before, that he was this much attached to living with his master, just when he had to leave, he found out about his desire about being near taekwoon. 

 

 

__________________

 

 

"hakyeon ah, that's enough, stop it"  hongbin said. 

It's been already two hours since hakyeon started practicing, he's been practicing without a pause since the start, when hongbin saw hakyeon wasn't going to stop anytime soon, he approached the latter and took the bow from him, hakyeon just let him do whatever he wanted,  he was too tired to say anything against it, hongbin dragged him to the side of field.

"what's wrong with you?"   hongbin asked once they settled on the ground. 

"nothing, it's just...I'm going leave this place in next week, I'm just not ready for it yet"

"what? They're going to make you leave?"

Hakyeon nodded sadly. 

"taekwoon knows this?"

Another nod from hakyeon was hongbin's answer. 

" I'm not ready for it, it's just that..I..I..."  hakyeon couldn't complete his sentence,  there was a burning in his throat that made him stop talking, hongbin immediately pulled him into his chest, holding him close.

 

________________

 

"we're gonna leave in minutes hakyeon, hurry get ready"

Hakyeon looked at his master in confusion. 

"but I thought you don't have any classes today" 

Hakyeon said, still looking confused. 

"no, you just forgot it"

Hakyeon was sure that there weren't any classes today, but he didn't say anything, he just got ready and followed taekwoon. 

 

They were walking while holding eachother's hands,  it was a habit of taekwoon to hold hakyeon's hand whenever they were out of jung household's peoples eyes.

But hakyeon could tell the path they were going was wrong, the class was inside of the town but they were getting out of it to the woods.

"master, we're walking to wrong path"

"don't say anything, just follow me"

Taekwoon squeezed hakyeon's hand gently to reassure him, it was enough to make hakyeon stop talking and following taekwoon without a word.

They were stepping inside the forest and the sight of tall trees surrounding them made hakyeon feel a tiny bit scared, uneady at last, but taekwoon seemed to be completely fine.

There was a pathway there that more looked like a road and they were following the way it showed, taekwoon seemed to know where he was going,  but hakyeon was completely clueless, so he just let taekwoon lead him.

After minutes of walking they finally stopped of a river with a small watercourse,  the place was too beautiful,  the rays of sunlight reflecting on the water and tall green trees surrounding the river made it extremely pretty.

Taekwoon chose a place infront of a tree for them to sit, they sat there resting their backs on the said tree while watching the beautiful scene infront of them.

Taekwoon slowly brought his hand close to hakyeon's and grabbed it to hold it, then rested their hands on his lap, hakyeon hestitatanly came closer and rested his head on taekwoon's shoulder. 

"I don't want you to leave hakyeon" 

"I don't want to leave you ether" 

"then don't, stay with me hakyeon ah"

Hakyeon lifted his head to look at taekwoon's face. 

"what about your mother?"

Taekwoon lifted his gaze from hakyeon's eyes and took a brief look at the latter's lips, before closing the distance and putting their lips togheter, hakyeon immediately answered to the kiss.

"I love you"  taekwoon said after pulling away, he was busy viewing hakyeon's pretty face.

Hakyeon smiled sweetly,  and his smiling face glowing under the sunlight was the most beautiful scene taekwoon have ever seen in his whole life, he brought his face closer to kiss hakyeon for the secobd time, he just was too beautiful to resist.

"I love you"   taekwoon said again.

Hakyeon's smile grew wider before answering. 

"I love you more"  this time it was taekwoon's turn to smile. 

"Then nothing else matters, we can ran away from anyone who wants to part us even if that person is my mom"

 

A/N: this was the last up, I'll be off for next two months, but I promise to comeback with a new chaptered story, bye till then and stay healthy

Love you all.