The Villain

Just neo

 

 

Beating innocent people up was the easiest thing in the world for taekwoon to do, ignoring people's cryings and begs weren't a big deal for him either, he did as easy as drinking a cup of water, every single  day.

 Taekwoon could beat people so easily, Whenever his gang group's head told him or simply whenever he felt like beating the out of people he would do it.

After losing his parents infront of his own eyes,  taekwoon learnt the common rule between gangsters, kill or you'll get killed, he was seventeen when a gang group murdered his parents,  he was seening the whole action while he was hiding under his bed, he saw his mother's silent pleading that asked him to stay wherever he is and not come out, while she was lying on the floor, bleeding from a gunshot, taekwoon is now glad that he listened to his mom,  or else he wouldn't be alive now.

A few days later after the painful event, a guy named byungsoo offered him to join his gang group taekwoon accepted it, he wanted to get a revenge for his parents also the group which killed his family were after him, joining byungsoo's group was the only choice for him if he wanted to continue livving, he'd rather killing people than getting killed.

 

surely it was difficult at first, his soft personality didn't allow him to do his job as easily as others were doing it but every horrible thing will become normal after you do it several times, taekwoon remembers the first time he killed a person,  he remembers how his hands were shaking and how he was sweating, he remembers how much difficult it was to ignore his begs, but he doesn't remember anything about the secong person he killed, same as the rest of people who were killed by him. 

 

Taekwoon was used to people feeling scared whenever they saw him, people around taekwoon knew that they could get beaten to death easly if taekwoon decided to do so, so they stayed as distant as possible from taekwoon, not that taekwoon minded anyway.

 

 

Taekwoon was going back to his place, when he  saw hakyeon for the first time, the fearless boy who was trying to climb up the wall of a building, an orphanage from what taekwoon could guess, when the struggling boy got disappointed from being able to climb up, he turned to look at his surroundings, then he saw taekwoon watching him and immediately smiled at him,  taekwoon continued watching him with a cold expression, soon taekwoon had enough and decided to continue his way.

" hey,  can you help me to climb up that wall? You look pretty strong,  I'm sure you can do it " "

Taekwoon heard his voice, but he wasn't a person who goes around helping people, he's a gangster for God's sake, he couldn't have punched the boy's pretty face if he wasn't this shocked, it's been a long time since someone talked to him without trembling from fear, and there was a strange feeling in his stomach when he heard the boy.

Much to taekwoon's annoyance the boy walked to him till he was standing right infront of taekwoon. 

"please... I can't climb up... I'm too weak to do it...please help me ...I can pay you if you want money"  hakyeon pleaded again.

taekwoon look at him with his famous glare in hope to scare the boy, when it seemed to have no affect on him, taekwoon decided doing his next option.

"go away"  he mumbled in low and threatening voice. and then started walking again, ignoring the boy, but hakyeon didn't seem to be scared of taekwoon, not a tiny bit, instead of running away like people around taekwoon alqays did, he followed taekwoon and this time he even dared to grab his arm . 

"it's reall-"   hakyeon wanted to plead again but he was cut off by taekwoon grabbing his wrist and holding it near the boy's chest, taekwoon took a few steps closer to the boy until his face was a few inches away from him

 "stay away from me or I'll kill you"  he stared straight at hakyeon's eyes for a few seconds then released his wrist pushed it harshly. 

 "you know,  you're not scary at all, why are you trying to look so scary?"   hakyeon said while massaging his wrist.

Taekwoon sighed, what was wrong with this boy? Seriously

"will you stop bothering me if I help you to get inside of that building?" taekwoon said, annoyance written all over his face.

 "yeah I promise I will never ever bother you again, but you know I can't broke the lock of door, will you please do it too?. ..please it's so important for me "   hakyeon said excitedly, taekwoon sighed heavily before walking to the building, hakyeon was following him behind like a puppy.

taekwoon didn't know why this strange boy wanted to go inside of that building,  he didn't want to know either. 

 

Taekwoon easily climbed up the wall and then opened the gate of building for hakyeon , then they both went inside while they were trying not to be seen and stay as silent as possible , when they reached to the door taekwoon used his skills to break the lock of door, after opening it hakyeon whispered a silent thank you to taekwoon and went inside, then taekwoon started walking to his home , well,  if you can call it home though, his home was a really small place with a living room, a small kitchen and a bedroom, his furniture were as old as the house, but there was one thing that made it worth living there, being across the water,  the only thing that taekwoon liked about his home was it being near that river,  he spent most of his free time sitting or stading infront of it to watch the water specially at sunsets. 

 

He almost forgot about the strange boy when he got home, there was no way he would see him again anyway.

 

He changed his clothes and after eating some snacks he went to enjoy his time watching the water. 

 

When was sitting in his favorite spot infront of river watching the water, he saw the same face of annoying boy from earlier, again,  but he wasn't alone this time,  there was little boy near him who had a white mask on. 

When hakyeon saw taekwoon again his eyes glowed in happiness,  he smiled sweetly at taekwoon, maybe it was his habit to smile a lot, then he grabbed the little boy's hand and walked to taekwoon.

"hey this is the second time we see eachother today, thanks for the help earlier , I'm hakyeon by the way, what's your name?"  hakyeon was smiling ear to ear. 

 Taekwoon thought maybe he doesn't need to show his villain side to this boy.

" taekwoon "  he answered simply.

 

 

The little boy near hakyeon shook hakyeon's hand to get his attention, hakyeon looked down at him.

"hyung , is this the kind person who helped you to get me out of there? "  the adorable boy said with wide bright eyes.

"yeah hyukie, he is that kind person I told you, he's the one who helped us "  hakyeon answered the now giggling boy.

"wow... Thank you so much taekwoon hyung , I can all you hyung right? I really wanted to come hear, before I die "  

hakyeon's happy expression turned into a sad or maybe angry one when hearing hyuk's words about dying.

 

Hakyeon kneeled infront hyuk to be in the same height as him

"sanghyuk ah, how many times should I tell you that you're not going to die? We both will get treated and then I'll find a job to earn enough money to get you out of that orphanage and we both can come here whenever you want ok? "   hakyeon said with a soft voice.

" ok hyung"  hakyeon smiled at him and then hugged little sanghyuk,  the latter returned the hug, putting his small arms around hakyeon's neck. 

 

Taekwoon was looking at them while his mind was busy taking in what he just heard, were both sanghyuk and hakyeon sick? What kind of sickness? Sanghyuk said he was going to die , was it real or maybe he just misunderstood cause he was a child?

 

Taekwoon felt kind of pitty for them, it was so cruel to die at such a young age, specially someone as bright as hakyeon and he also wondered how can hakyeon smile so brightly like that, his face didn't show any kind of sadness, he looked completely fine.

 

Finally hakyeon and sanghyuk realised from the hug and hakyeon stood up to continue watching the water with sanghyuk standing near him, they still hold eachother's hands. 

 

They were watching the water togheter peacefuly, when taekwoon saw hyunshik, one of his gang members, coming toward them, he could already feel that something bad was going to happen.

 

"hey, leo what are you doing here?"  hyunshik said while  looking at hakyeon and sanghyuk as if asking who they were,  then at taekwoon again.

 "I see you got a little family " hyunshik said with a smirk on his ugly face , he brought his hand toward sanghyuk apearently to grab his arm, but hakyeon slapped his hand away and put both of his hands on sanghyuk's shoulders hugging him,  like he wanted to protect the little boy.

 

Taekwoon was sure hyunshik wasn't the type to just ignore this slapping thing and he also knew that showing any sign that he cared for hakyeon or sanghyuk would put them both in danger.

 

Just like how taekwoon had guessed hyunshik went toward hakyeon and grabbed his collar and then punched his face harshly, force made hakyeon fall to the ground,  taekwoon could see that something was wrong with hakyeon when he fell to the ground,  the way he put his hand on his chest seemed like he couldn't breath.

 

"please hyung....no...no" sanghyuk was crying and Taekwoon was just stading there, not knowing what to do, while hyunshik was punching hakyeon in the stomach, then sanghyuk grabbed taekwoon's hand shaking it while looking at him with pleading watery eyes.

"hyung please help hakyeon hyung.... He's sick... He can't breath... Please help him..."  hyuk continued pleading, taekwoon knew he shouldn't get on hyunshik'way but he couldn't ignore hakyeon's pained face.

 

It was hard to just ignore them, ignoring sanghyuk's pleadings and crying was hard, also hakyeon was so sick and needed taekwoon's help immediately. 

 

Taekwoon went toward hyunshik  and grabbed  his collar and punched him, soon he fell to the ground.

"stop and go away... We both know you can't fight with me"  taekwoon threatened hyunshik.

"but byungjoo can... He will come after you when he hears you got a lover with a child"  hyunshik said then he stood up and left.

 

Hakyeon was on the ground trying hard to breath and sanghyuk was by his side crying and begging him  not to die.

 

Taekwoon went toward hakyeon and put his arm around hakyeon's shoulder, he hakyeon's head  on his lap.

"what's wrong with you? How can I help you?"

 "I...I.. N-need to go to... t-to h-hospital"  hakyeon managed to say, then taekwoon called ambulance immediately and while they were waiting for it to come, taekwoon had hakyeon in his embrace, he was trying to make hakyeon stay awake by talking to him.

 

Finally ambulance arrived and they went to hospital, hakyeon had lost  conscious while they were waiting for ambulance. 

 

 

Taekwoon and sanghyuk were sitting on chairs outside of the room which nurses took hakyeon in, they were waiting for the doctors to come and tell them how hakyeon was.

 

Sanghyuk was crying when they took him to room but taekwoon promised him that hakyeon was going to be fine, and after thirty minutes of crying,  finally, he calmed down.

 

An hour later, finally doctors came out,  when taekwoon saw them he rushed to them and asked about hakyeon.

"he's fine now , you can visit him...and he can leave here tommorow but about his cancer I think he'd better visit his own doctor soon" doctor answered and taekwoon was shocked hearing the news, hakyeon had cancer,  taekwoon felt sorry for the poor boy, he wondered how can he be so lively despite having cancer.

 

Hakyeon was sitting on his bed when both taekwoon and sanghyuk entered his room. Sanghyuk didn't waste a second to run to hakyeon and hug him tighly, he was crying hard, hakyeon helped him to get on the bed and then accepted him into his arms patting the boy's back to calm him.

"hyung... Y-you scared me....I thought y-you...you..."  Sanghyuk managed to say between sobs.

"I'm fine now hyukie... Don't worry...i promise that won't happen again"  hakyeon hugged him and continued patting his back untill he stopped crying.

 

Little sanghyukie fell asleep in hakyeon's arms, hakyeon laid him on the bed near himself.

 

Taekwoon was standing there awkardly the whole time, he didn't know what to do or what to say exactly, could he leave there like that? No he knew leaving hakyeon with the condition he had, was like killing the sick boy and taekwoon didn't want that , he needed to prevent byungjoo from hurting this innocent boy.

 

 

____________

 

 

It had been a week since they came here, changwoon. When hakyeon was discharged from hospital they both agreed to live together,  since it was dangerous for hakyeon to stay alone and also it was dangerous for taekwoon to go back to his home, they stayed two weeks in hakyeon's previous house togheter,  then they decided it was dangerous to stay in Seoul and it would be great if they move to changwoon, hakyeon's hometown.

 

And also hakyeon was able to adopt sanghyuk with taekwoon's help, so they adopted sanghyuk and moved to changwoon. 

 

All day long hakyeon and sanghyuk would stay at home while taekwoon went to work,  he worked as taekwondo coach since he really good at it, the payment was enough for them, they couldn't be happier, having eachother was more than enough for them.

 

They were sitting on couch,  hakyeon had his head on taekwoon's chest and had hugged his knees to his own chest while taekwoon had his arm on hakyeon's back, they were just cuddling without saying anything,  from time to time hakyeon would use his finger to draw little circles on taekwoon's stomach, just being near eachother would give them a good feeling, there was no need to say anything. 

 

"woonie,  do you think I can get over my sickness?"  taekwoon tensed when he heard the sweet voice of hakyeon asking such a painful question,  just thinking about losing hakyeon would make taekwoon cry, after years of living alone without having a family,  taekwoon had finally found hakyeon, his only family,  it was so cruel to lose his family again.

"of course you will,  don't ever doubt that"  taekwoon assured him, then he kissed hakyeon's head and put his head on hakyeon's and closed his eyes enjoying his favorite scent.

 

Everything was fine, hakyeon and sanghyuk were both being treated and their conditions were getting better day by day, sanghyuk even started going to school. 

 

 

Taekwoon came for lunch just like every other day, but there was no hakyeon greeting him when put his first step inside the apartment, he got a little worried, usually hakyeon would greet him with a kiss whenever taekwoon arrived but today strangely, he didn't, When taekwoon went to the living room he saw him, hakyeon was there lying on the floor while his mouth an his clothes were both bloody, he was unconscious, taekwoon rushed to him and saw a paper near him,  he just put it in his pocket and hugged hakyeon while calling his name,  but the latter didn't answer he was unconscious, so taekwoon called a taxi and carried him to it, he hugged hakyeon's body to his chest the whole ride. 

 

 

 

 

Doctor said his hakyeon was going to be fine, just his left arm was broken and nothing serious more than that, taekwoon went to hakyeon's room the moment he heard tge nurse telling him it was ok to visit him, but hakyeon was sleeping soundly. taekwoon went closer and sat on the chair near bed, taekwoon noticed that hakyeon had some scratches on his face and one of his cheeks were brusied, that hurt face of hakyeon made taekwoon cry, his heart ached badly, he wanted to kill the person who had done this to his precious hakyeon, he grabbed hakyeon's hand that was under covers, when the latter opened his eyes, he moved his head slowly to look at taekwoon.

"woon ah why are you crying?"  hakyeon  said when he saw taekwoon's tears, he brought his hand to touch taekwoon's cheek, the latter tilted his head and kissed his palm instead.

"you weren't supposed to be like this, it's all my fault"  taekwoon said sadly.

" it's not your fault at all, woonie, you're the one who made me get better, this is not something important, I'll be fine ok?"  hakyeon's sweet voice was magic, it never failt to make taekwoon's heart melt, taekwoon nodded his head then and went to lie near hakyeon, he suddenly remembered about the paper, he get it out of his pocket to read it,

"what is it taek?" hakyeon went a little closer so that he could see the paper too. 

 

"don't even think you can leave group without paying for it, since you weren't able to pay, your precious lover paid for it" 

 

" I swear I'm gonna kill all of them "   taekwoon hissed, but hakyeon grabbed his hand squeezing it.

"woonie listen to me, didn't you promise me not to do those things again? Plus I'm fine now and they won't come after us, we can live together for eternity, just forget it, okay? "

taekwoon hugged him tighter.

" yeah,  don't worry I'll never go back to living like that,  I have you and sanghyuk by my side now, I'll do whatever I can to make you happy, I love you "

 

 "I love you too, my sweet lion"