6th - Learn to let go.

Don't Go.
 

You could not believe what was happening in front of your eyes,what you just saw. You left Sehun,Chanyeol and Jongin because you really does not want them to see you cry. No one has ever seen you cry before,not even Yura. You rushed yourself back home,afraid that your emotions might take over and caused you crying at the roadside.

 

You returned home when you finally felt yourself slowly calming down. You opened the door to the living room and found your parents chatting happily. They looked at you and your mum gestured you to have some dinner. You were definitely not in the mood to eat now and you knew you might end up vomiting everything if you forced yourself to eat. 

 

You looked at your mum with a forced smile and said softly,so soft that it had made your dad tear his eyes away from the television and looked at you with worrying eyes. ”Thanks for saving me dinner,mum. But I have eaten with my classmates earlier and I am really full now.“ you made an action,rubbing on your stomach with your palm. 

 

You mum nodded,she knew for sure something has happened when she saw your tired and swollen eyes. Your dad was concerned,but he does not want to ask about it because he would not want to make things worse for you. 

 

Your mum stared at you for a while before she nod her head at you,asking you to rest early. You were just grateful that they did not ask you about your obvious swollen eyes and instead,they shooed you back to your room,asking you to rest early because you looked tired and worn out.

 

Your parents gave each other glances and when you were finally out of their sight,your dad shifted closer to your mum on the sofa. They both knew you must have had a bad day because you were not acting your usual self and it was challenging their curiosity to know what happened to you. Your dad blurted the question immediately when he heard your room's door being closed,”Did you see her eyes? She must have been crying! I think we need to talk to her.“ your dad suggested. Your mum agreed,putting a hand on your dad's thigh and said,”Give her some time alone,she would need to figure things out. Whatever it is.“ Your dad thought for a while and sighed,what your mum said was true. They might just talk to you tomorrow.

 

Your strength gave up on you the moment you closed the door of your bedroom. You shut your eyes tight,feeling tears rolling down your cheeks like a waterfall. You had to let everything out. So you cried and cried,as hard as you could because no one was going to see you in this state.

 

You hugged your knees close to your chest,dropping your forehead tiredly on your knees to keep yourself balanced. You continued sobbing,not even trying to stop when your phone rang. You ignored the ringing of your phone because you could guarantee to yourself that no words were going to come out from your mouth even if you answered the call. The ringing stopped after a while,letting the silence and darkness to take over. 

 

An hour passed and you felt like a crybaby. But then when you thought about it again,it hurts you the fact that it was Miryo. The fact that you considered her as a friend and yet she chose to go after the guy you like. You really had no idea why was she doing this. You recalled what you saw just now,causing tears to blur your vision and you felt like crying again. 

 

You shook your head,let the thoughts go away. You realised that you were still in your school uniform. You lifted yourself off the floor slowly,feeling the weight of your body. You stumbled on a chair when headache suddenly attacked you. You were lucky enough to managed to get hold of the study table to prevent yourself from falling. 

 

You walked carefully to the bathroom with the thudding pain of your head. You took off your school uniform and got yourself a hoodie with a sweatpants and proceed into the bathroom to get ready for a long,long bath after an awful day. 

 

You were finally done showering,of what feels like forever. You shivered when you stepped into your room form the bathroom. Even though no fans were on,nor the air con. Despite that,you still felt cold and you had a feeling that you were going to catch a fever soon. 

 

You bed bounced when you plopped yourself on it,feeling lifeless. Your headache reminded you that you have not dried your hair yet. You sighed and sat up lazily as you grabbed the hairdryer that was on your study table. You took time drying your long and wavy hair and suddenly felt a little bit hot in the room because no windows were opened and no wind was coming into your room. 

 

You put aside the hairdryer when you were done using it and tied your hair up into a low ponytail. You walked to the door to the balcony and opened it,giving the wind access to your room to reduce the temperature inside.

 

The cold breeze greeted you and you stepped out of the room. You ended up sitting on the small sofa located at the corner of the balcony,staring up at the night sky filled with stars that made you felt like you were seeing an entire galaxy. You smiled,finally being able to set your mind free from all the s that happened today. 

 

A paper aeroplane made its way to you and fell on your feet. You felt something on your feet so you looked at it. On the paper,’look to your right‘ was written on the page of the paper. You did as the paper said and found Sehun looking at you. He had his hands in the pockets of his hoodie as he looked at you with somewhat a warm smile? Or a sympathetic smile?

 

You saw his smile and immediately turned away from him when you suddenly remembered he was also there when the incident happened. You does not need his sympathy and you definitely does not want to look miserable to him. He furrowed his eyebrows,confused by your actions as he called out,”Hey,are you okay?“ when you finally turned back to him,you said,”I don't need your sympathy and I am perfectly fine.“ He shook his head,”No,no. Don't take me wrong. I am here on behalf of Chanyeol and Jongin to check if your are okay or not,” he paused,leaning his arms on the wooden railings of the balcony. Still looking at you as he continued to talk,”that two brat were worried sick. They made me promise to check on you and provide them information.“ 

 

You formed an O shape with your mouth,feeling too guilty to say anything because you had just misunderstood him. He saw your expression and started talking again,”They made me feel like a stalker. But I am relieved that you're okay.“ he finished his sentence and looked away from you to stare at the sky. You wanted to yell at him that you were not okay but instead you gave him a small smile,nodding even though the thoughts of Donghyun and Miryo were slowly killing you inside. He noticed your smile faded when you stared at the house opposite you.

 

Then,you asked him something you had never expected yourself to ask,”What if,just what if,“ you started and he looked at you,attentively listening to you,”you are in my shoes? What would you do?“ You looked at him and made eye contact. He shrugged but neither gave you his opinion,”If I was to be in your shoes,then I would have to let people go.“ you looked at him with confusion written all over your face. He chuckled upon seeing your blanked expression. 

 

He explained,”I mean,since Miryo is your friend,“you nodded and he continued,”and Donghyun is your crush,you had to make choices.“  You stared blankly at your hands and he continued,”But you have to let people go,“ you looked at him and he stared back,not breaking the eye contact,”people who were never meant to be in our life from the start.“ He saw you in deep thoughts so he decided to keep quite after he had given his opinions. 

 

You were loss of words and you actually took his words to your mind. Miryo was a friend of yours for nearly three years yet she did something so,so wrong to you. While Donghyun,being your crush for almost a year but you never got the chance to confess and he has already chosen Miryo. You had to let Donghyun go,because you would never choose Donghyun over Miryo just because he is your crush,but Miryo also did not deserve to be your friend anymore. 

 

Tears were threatening to release from your eyes and you bite your inner cheek,trying to hold back the tears from falling. You scolded yourself for not holding back in front of Sehun because he does not know you well or long enough to see your tears. He should not see you cry. You sniffed and that grabbed his attention as he looked at you from whatever he was doing. You wiped your tears that was dripping from your jaw with the back of your hand.

 

You would never let him see you cry. You made a promise to yourself.

 

But you broke your own promise when he said in a gentle voice ,”You don't have to hold it back. Just cry.“ you cursed at yourself and you finally broke down in front of him. 

 

A/n:Hello! Again I wanna say thanks to those who waited patiently for my update. Asian fanfics has updated its software and it is confusing so I used a normal font for a/n's note. 

So what do you guys think about this chapter?

P.S: Sweet Sehun is slowly coming out! ;)