4th - Ice cream.

Don't Go.

 

 
You were right. Yesterday,you stayed at Sehun's house together with Chanyeol and Jongin until dinner time when Chanyeol was asked to go home and have dinner with his family. But seriously,all you guys did at Sehun's house was gossiping and only that. Time passed so fast that you didn't even notice since you are naturally a talkative person and you knew you other two friends are as talkative as you. Also,you noticed something about Sehun. He was silent the whole time and would only give response when he was being asked about something. Or maybe it was because you were there? 
 
Thinking about how you mistook Sehun as an arrogant who despised you so much that he would not even talk to you ever since  the first time he saw you and how awkward he was back then,actually made guilt washed through your whole body. Because he was not that bad of a person at all. In fact,he was quite caring. You could tell by how he treated Chanyeol and Jongin yesterday when he insisted of paying for the food yesterday and the sofa incident that made Jongin teased you.
 
You came to realised that you jumped into conclusion too fast and so you decided to just get along well with him from now on. You also would appreciate much if he would do the same to you. You also realised how fast things changed between you and him. Like,you can say the tensed awkwardness between you and him is getting better at the least and you are glad for that. 
 
You let your thoughts flow free then turned to lay flat on your stomach with your phone in your hand and unlocked the screen when your phone beeped,signalling you that you have a new message. It was Chanyeol.
 
Chanyeol 
9:49 pm
You wanna go for some snacks after school tomorrow?  Sehun is coming with us and also I called Yura and she said she's up for it.
 
You laughed when you saw him mentioned Yura because he knew you would never join them if Yura doesn't go.
 
You
9:50 pm
Let's go to the burger restaurant we went last time! I missed the watermelon dessert like crazy 
 
Chanyeol
9:50 pm
HAHAHAH I KNEW IT! Okay let's go there tomorrow 
 
He then sent a message again to make sure something.
 
Chanyeol
9:50 pm
Are you bringing Miryo?
 
You settle your phone on your bed and thought about it. Should you? Or should you not? She had been giving you looks and you were certain that she had not been well with Yura too. Because today,she walked past you and pretended she did not see you. But then when you and Yura went back to class,she talked to you and Yura like a shy freshman who just came into the school. You just do not know her sometimes.
 
You quickly texted Chanyeol back,not wanting him to wait for too long.
 
You
9:52 pm
Let's see for tomorrow. I have no idea too.
 
Chanyeol
9:52 pm
All right,sleep earlier or else you won't get to have your watermelon thingy tomorrow hekhek 
 
You
9:53 pm
yAH
 
You let your thoughts go to Miryo again,what is she doing? She changed ever since the beginning of the school year and she acted more strange than ever. What is she trying to do? You locked the screen and stared right at your window. You looked at your own reflection and sighed softly. 
 
Donghyun,too. You remembered what Sehun told you yesterday at his room. Be careful of Donghyun.You liked him,so you thought it would be okay if you keep liking him and it is better to be left unsaid. But then you also remembered what you told Chanyeol about him liking the cute girl. 
 
So you made a mental note to yourself that you will confess your feelings to Donghyun one day. You had to and you needed the courage to.
 
Being frustrated of your thoughts,you decided to take a walk to the convenience store nearby to get your favourite ice cream. This has already became one of your habits because you do that every time when you are not feeling yourself,when you are feeling lost. So the best would be some ice cream and songs as company. 
 
Your parents were asleep early because your dad,who owned a clinic himself has to work and your mum,who volunteered to help out at the boys' home,or the orphans home to be precise. You are glad that both your parents are supportive and does not forbid you to date. They never forced you or locked you away from your freedom which you were very thankful of. They also understand and respect your rights as a teenager who needed privacy. They would not ask something very personal because they believed you had your own privacy to keep and it would not be good to intrude as long as you know your limits. They seemed like they let you do all the things alone but at the end of the day,they will always have your back. Yes,they are that kind of parents and you could not ask anything more when it was already more than enough. 
 
You took your steps carefully so that you do not produce any sound that might wake your parents and slowly make your way downstairs. The weather was chilly outside since it was just the beginning of the year and the winter has not passed yet so you had to wear your thick hoodies and a sweatpants. You are right,sweatpants. You opened the door carefully and stepped outside. The night breeze greeted you and you could never lie about how much you liked it. You took a deep breathe of the smell of the night breeze and shivered a little when a sudden strong wind blown past,making the leaves laying on the moved along with the direction of it. 
 
You checked your phone for the time and locked it when you are done then stuffed it in the pocket of your hoodies. You began making your way to the convenience store as your realised you do not have much time to waste. 
 
When you were done at the convenience store,you made your way back home. You grabbed hold of the gate of your house but stopped abruptly when you noticed a presence at your neighbour's balcony. The person sat on a wooden chair at the balcony with broad shoulders looked way too familiar to you. 
 
It was Sehun. 
 
You scrunched your eyebrows in confusion,wondering who in the world would sit outdoor especially in a chilly weather. You decided to ask when you got upstairs since his room was located at the same side as yours. You got into the house quickly to avoid yourself from catching a cold and proceed upstairs immediately.
 
Before you do anything,you make sure to think about it again. What if Sehun still sees thing as awkward as how it was on the beginning,then you were definitely sure that you were in no position to care. But then you realised you had been okay with him so you decided to just ask. You slid the sliding doors of the balcony slowly just in case you might startled Sehun who seemed lost in his own thoughts. You tried to not sound awkward when you started the conversation casually. ”Hey,what are you doing outside here? In this cold weather?“ Sehun looked a little bit surprised when he heard your voice. 
 
He cleared his throat and shrugged,”Nothing,I just liked being here. I guess?“ he laughed lowly. You stated again,”Really? In cold weather? Then I guess you must have liked winter very much.“ you chuckled and he nodded and grinned,”Should be,“he paused and his eyes dropped to the plastic bag you carried in your hand. ”and who eats ice cream when the weather is this cold?“ he teased you and tilted his head to the sky. You suddenly feel embarrassed of your weird habit. He sensed the look on your face and grinned,”I was just joking,it is not a problem to have ice cream on this weather.“ 
 
You looked at him in amusement,because he was the first person to say it was not weird to have the habit of eating ice cream at cold weather because usually when people hear it they would laugh. You agreed with him,”It is normal,right?“ you asked and he nodded. You handed him the plastic bag and asked if he would like to have some since you bought extra just now. ”You okay with me eating it?“ He asked in disbelief and you nodded your head,already stretching your arm to pass the white plastic bag to him. He accepted it and took a chocolate flavoured ice cream. ”Chocolate flavoured ice creams are always the best,“ he nodded in agreement and does not say anything after that. You noticed something was wrong about him but you shrugged it off and decided not to ask. 
 
It was getting late and you should really sleep now or else you are really going to be late for school tomorrow. You excused yourself,”I need to go sleep now because if I don't,you will see a panda tomorrow. A human sized panda.“ he laughed,this time louder and you had to admit that he was really attractive when he laughs. ”Sure,sure. Go to sleep. Thanks for your ice cream.“ He shooed you so that you go to sleep,”It's nothing.“ You muttered and picked up the plastic bag on the floor and proceed to the door handle. Before you could even open your mouth to say goodnight,he spoke first. ”Goodnight.“ You smiled,”You too,“ before you finally closed the door,you said back.”Goodnight.“
 
 
 
A/n:FYI, I changed the font because it looked really awkward when I read it with my phone so I thought this would be the best. Soooo,tell me about this chapter. Also,would you guys like it if I change the title of the story? Because my plot just goes as it was and I feel like the title has nothing to do with the story.. So would you guys mind if I decide to change? Feel free to comment! ^^
 
QOTD:How old are you?