5th - Why?

Don't Go.
 
 
There Miryo goes again,acting like everything was okay as if nothing has happened. In the morning when you and Yura came back from the cafeteria and walked into the classroom,she started talking to the both of you. You know what type of a person she is. She could turn from a person to another in just seconds. You knew her too well to not know that. But you did not care much,probably sick of her strange behaviour. 
 
Yura was talking to you but Mathematics was not your thing and you always got into trouble when you tried to solve the question. You put a hand up in front of her face,”Wait.“ You turned to Chanyeol on your left and asked Sehun for help. Sehun who sat opposite him looked at your book and began explaining to you ways of solving the question. Yura looked surprised because you actually spoke to Sehun first.
 
Yura signalled Chanyeol with her notebook and when Chanyeol has his attention on her,Yura mouthed ’what in the world is happening?‘ Chanyeol shrugged,not really getting what she meant. She rolled her eyes and sat back on her chair,progressing her brain of the sight of her best friend talking to the person she thought her best friend would never talk to. 
 
You thanked Sehun when you finally understood what the question was actually about. You knocked your head with the end of the pen you were holding,causing Jongin and Sehun to laugh. Jongin teased,”Yah,if you do that every time when you could not answer the question,you are going to get a bump on your head.“ Jongin imagined you with a bump on your head and clapped his hands,laughing like a seal. Sehun could not bite back his laugh and he ended up laughing with Jongin. 
 
You nodded your head,”It is true,though.“ you shrugged your shoulders and proceed back to your seat. You were about to call out to Yura but she was talking to a guy friend of hers,so you stared blankly at your book. You looked at all the calculations Sehun has written on the page of the book. You looked at him,your mind flew off to yesterday night when you saw him at the balcony. 
 
You went to wash up and got ready for bed. You remembered very well that you saw Sehun still sitting on the wooden chair,unmoving. His head hung low as he stared at the phone in his hand. Even though his back was on you,you could sense something wrong. As if something bad has happened. You debated whether to ask if anything was wrong. But you knew you were not in any position to ask something like that. You also cannot guarantee your predictions to be right. 
 
So at the end,you went to sleep with a heavy heart,wondering why was Sehun still outside. You dozed off without even yourself knowing and that was how you went to sleep yesterday night. You were not concerned about him,you just did not want him to feel down. Not only him but everyone in your life matters. So you would do your best to cheer them up if they were feeling down. But you saw him smiling today and he looked okay so you decided not to think about anymore.
 
You jumped on your seat when someone suddenly tapped your shoulder. Yura smirked,”Only looking at him now that he has helped you with the mathematics question?“ You hit her arm,not hard but strong enough to cause pain. She hissed,”Yah! I was just joking!“ she pulled both her hands away from you with a freaked out look on her face. 
 
The teacher ended the class and Yura finally got the chance to confront you. She finished packing her stuff and walked to your table. She placed a hand on your table to make you look at her,”What?“ you questioned,still busy keeping your studying tools into your school bag. She started,”You owed me an explanation,missy.“ You took your blazer from the chair and wore it. ”It is not wrong asking for his help and,“ you paused,buttoning up the blazer,”I was staring at the window,not him.“ You do not think there was anything you need to explain about. You zipped your bag and linked your arm with hers and she made a face.”Still!“ She sulked,you surrendered and told her,”Let's face time tonight and you can ask me whatever you are curious of,okay?“ she nodded repeatedly. 
 
You began walking as you pulled Yura with you. Miryo leaned against her table,looking at her two friends as she hesitated to herself whether to ask if she can join you guys or not. 
 
You hurried yourself to the door because you did not want to keep the guys waiting for too long. But before you could even step out of the classroom,Miryo stopped you by holding a hand out. You looked at her,wondering why she was still here. Was she waiting for you and Yura?  
 
She looked at you,”Can I join you guys? I am hungry too.“ she pouted,you hated people pout just to get something they want so you looked at Chanyeol and the guys,who were already looking at the three of you in the classroom. Chanyeol mouthed ’up to you‘. You nodded and then turned to your side to look at Yura. Yura shrugged and you looked at Miryo again,who was standing awkwardly before you while waiting for your answer. 
 
You could not say no so you said,”Yeah,if you are okay with us being noisy.“ she smiled and you do not think she realised how fake the smile was. She grabbed your arm and pulled you towards the door. You looked at Yura with helpless eyes. The moment you stepped out of the classroom with Yura and Miryo,Sehun backed away upon seeing her. As if he knew that she just did something bad. You noticed his actions but chose to stay silent about it. Jongin looked confused when he saw Miryo walking with you while asking,”Where are we going for lunch?“ and when he heard that,he mentally cursed at himself for being too loud when he asked you about it in the classroom just now. He knew she must have overheard it.
 
When no one answered Miryo,you spoke up. ”The burger restaurant nearby.“ She nodded and proceed walking with Yura. Sehun,Chanyeol and Jongin walked behind you and the girls quietly,since Chanyeol did not bring his car today so you guys had to walk there. From the corner of your eyes,you could tell that the silent Jongin was annoyed. Not at you but at the new comer. Sehun too,was silent the whole time. So Chanyeol decided to keep himself occupied by watching the scenery and not saying anything as well. Miryo was on Yura's left and talking to her about anything and everything,you felt the both of them going back to the old them just like how they were. 
 
The sight of the burger restaurant welcomed the six of you. Miryo immediately pulled Yura into the burger restaurant,leaving you and the guys behind. You glanced at them and muttered,”Sorry for ruining the mood and letting her come with us.“ Jongin shook his head,”Not your fault,do not worry.“ He put an arm around your shoulder and brought you inside. 
 
Yura and Miryo were already seated at the table in the corner for eight. So you quickly sat next to Miryo,knowing none of the boys would take the seat next to her. The boys settled down and called out for the waiter. The waiter took in our orders and walked to the counter to place the orders. 
 
Miryo was still talking to Yura and you noticed how awkward the atmosphere was. Sehun and Jongin were playing their phone and you did not know how to ease off the tension. It was impossible for you to join in Yura and Miryo's conversation because you were not the type to be too engrossed in a topic over and over again. 
 
You sighed and busied yourself by flipping through the pages of the menu. Chanyeol was the only one who has his attention on you. He realised something and asked you,”You did not order the watermelon thingy?“ You shook your head,”Not in the mood to eat any of it right now.“ Chanyeol knew why so he did not say anything afterwards. 
 
The meal was awkward and Yura went home earlier because her mum needed her to help with cleaning the house. Miryo went home right after Yura,saying she has something to do and you thanked God for that because you do not think you could stand the awkwardness any longer. The guys finally spoke when Miryo was gone.
 
Jongin let out his frustrations when we finally settled down at a bubble tea shop after the meal at the restaurant. He sipped on his yam flavoured milk tea as his grips on his school bag tightened,”Can't she see how unwelcome she was?“ You laughed at your friend's reaction,”Why do you hate her so much?“ Jongin swallowed the drink and continued,”How can you not expect me to be mad when she talk to your crush and making you jealous? Everything about her makes me hate her oh god—“ His sentence was cut off by Chanyeol and Jongin glared at him for not letting him finish his sentence. Chanyeol talked to you,ignoring the glares he got,”If you saw the looks on her face when guys were passing by in the restaurant just now,I seriously don't think you would call her your friend anymore.“ he sook his head.
 
Jongin brought his drink in front of your face to get your attention and it worked. You looked at him and he pointed his thumb at Sehun,”I am not the only one who hate her that much.“ Jongin finished talking and you looked at Sehun with the drink in your hand,”You hate her too? Why?“ you asked. You were curious,because Sehun has never talked to her so it would not be possible for him to have hatred towards the girl. He tapped rhythmically on the table with the tips of his fingers and said,”I guess it was some inner conflicts I have with her.“ You laughed,could not believe that he just said ’inner conflicts‘.
 
Jongin said he needed to released his hatred by playing games so they decided to go to an arcade. You actually spent hours with them at the arcade and they made you play the games you did not want to. But you beat Jongin in this certain shooting game and made the guys laugh at him. The game made Jongin remind himself that he is still a guy and you are a girl. 
 
The day was getting dark and it was getting late so the guys insisted to bring you home first and you agreed without any second thoughts because you would not want yourself walking alone in the dark neighbourhood either. 
 
The guys chose to take the shorter route to your house. You and the guys walked through the dark alleyway with laughters,Chanyeol and Sehun still teasing Jongin for being unable to beat you at the shooting game. You laughed them and turned to focus your vision on the dark alleyway if front of you. You were few feet ahead of the guys and immediately stopped your tracks when you see a couple making out,the male's back were pressed against a lamppost by the female placing her hands on his shoulders.
 
You eyes flew to the familiar looking bracelet on the female's wrist and immediately stopped your tracks when you remembered who has the same braclet. 
 
Miryo.
 
You dared yourself to look up to the male,afraid that Miryo might get herself into trouble. But your heart dropped when you realised the male turned out to be Donghyun. Miryo was not in trouble,they were making out. Making out. 
 
The plastic bag in your hand contained of bubble tea fell on the floor,you felt your knees going weak as you witnessed what was happening in front of you. The guys immediately stopped whatever they were doing when they heard sounds the bubble tea produced when it fell on the floor. The couple stopped kissing and turned to you. 
 
The guys witnessed everything in front of them. They kept quite,not knowing what to say or what to do. They watched as you stepped closer to the couple in front of you. You whispered weakly,having no more energy to yell or shout at them,”Why? Miryo,“your voice came out cracked as tears escaped your eyes after every word you spoke. ”Why does it have to be you? Why did you do this to me?“ Miryo reached out to hold your hand but you pulled away. ”Listen—“ she did not get to finish her sentence when Sehun suddenly stepped in,blocking her from your view,Jongin and Chanyeol held your side to stabilise you when they saw your whole body trembling. 
 
You shook off from their hold,slightly hard.”I understand.“ and with that,you ran away. Not looking back even when the guys called out for you.
 
A/n: Yoyoyo guys! Hehehe so here is chapter five for you guys! I welcome the new subscribers who has recently subscribed to my story and I hope you guys enjoy reading them! Thanks for staying with me even when I take long to update,thank you all so much!! 
Also, I wanna say thank you to PANNDORAA for always commenting on my story,thank you! <3