3rd - The randomness.

Don't Go.

 

 

Sehun was staring at you with questioning eyes. Shocked to see you standing by his room's door because moments ago,you were still debating whether to go in or not. When you finally came to your decision to go in,you put your hand on the doorknob. You were about to turn the doorknob but suddenly someone turned it from inside of the room and the door opened revealing a tall Sehun in front of you.  You smiled,very impossible to say it was not awkward. 
 
Sehun cleared his throat and looked at you,”You may come in,“ he gestured with his head to Chanyeol and Jongin sitting on his bed. You nodded,taking light steps towards both of your friends. You took a while and scanned around his room when you got inside and actually surprised by how artistic his room looked like. 
 
You found a small sofa located at the end of his bed and decided to just sit there when someone stopped you. It was Sehun. ”Chanyeol,pass me the round cushion.“ He called out for Chanyeol and he did as Sehun asked and threw the cushion Sehun asked for. While you stared at him and cringed at the thought he might not be happy with you sitting on his sofa,but you made your assumptions way too early. 
 
Sehun walked towards you with the cushion in his hands and you gave him a way to walk because you thought you might block his way. He stopped next to you and squatted down in front of the small sofa you thought of sitting on earlier. You watched as he placed the cushion on top of the sofa and looked at you. The moment he started to speak,the other two males on the bed turned their attention to focus on you and Sehun,”This sofa may seemed soft but it is as hard as rock so,“he patted lightly on the surface of the cushion and stood up,”if you don't put this on when you sit,it is going to hurt.“ You laughed a little loudly,being unable to bite back your laugh because you finally realised you misunderstood the whole situation.
 
He walked to the door again after you thanked him for his kindness and thoughtfulness with a thumb up. He asked if you want some snacks or drinks but before you could even answer,Jongin raised his hand. ”I want onion rings!“ Sehun pretended to roll his eyes in annoyance but nodded to his request anyway. He looked at you once again and you nodded,”Plain water would do,thank you.“ He hummed and made his way downstairs to take the snacks and drinks. 
 
Chanyeol who seemed to noticed the unusual you who never said no to snacks but you just did when Sehun asked. He slid to the end of the bed,looking at you with eyes full of suspicion. You looked at him and asked,”What?“ he sat back and crossed his arms,”Did something happened between you and Sehun? Did all the awkward tension between you two finally went away?“ You shook your head and replied him,”I don't know.. But I seemed to have misunderstood about his personality,“ you finished and begun to take your belongings out of your bag. You can't help but think about you and Sehun,did the awkward tension between you two really went away?
 
Jongin looked at you with determination in his eyes,while Chanyeol made a face at you. 
 
You were snatched away from your thoughts when Jongin suddenly grabbed Chanyeol's guitar that was laying on the bed and begun strumming it. You were actually anticipating him to sing a song with his nice voice,so you stopped whatever you were doing and stared at him. He smirked at you and you already had a bad feeling about his song. He started to sing and it actually made you feel like giving him a punch on his beautiful face. 
 
His lyrics were all about Sehun and you. All Jongin sang in the song was ’Sehun is in love‘ or ’Sehun is trying to flirt‘. You were about to throw your eraser at him but stopped and watched helplessly when Sehun walked into the room. Jongin automatically stopped strumming the guitar and looked at you with a sly grin. You made a fist with your hand put your eraser back into your pencil case. Sehun handed you your drink and you thanked him,again. 
 
He sat on the chair in front of his study table and hit Jongin's arm while handling him the bag of onion rings,”What's up with your face,man,“ Jongin wriggled his eyebrows at you,”She,“ he pointed at you with his thumb. ”looked pretty today.“ You swear you almost had the urge of giving him kicks on his stomach because he was making things more awkward than it already was. But you replied him,full of sarcasm,”I had always been aware of the fact. Thank you.“ Chanyeol laughed,amazed by how Jongin always lost when you use your smart mouth to sass him back. Sehun shook his head at you both,laughing lightly.
 
Chanyeol suddenly remembered something as he clapped his hands,making all of us to look at him. ”Remember why we are here today?“ You rolled your eyes,”Of course,yeol,“ Jongin made a face because he hated homework,what more to say assignments. ”Sehun is really good in maths so we can ask for his help.“ Chanyeol stated and Sehun nodded,already sitting on the carpet placed on the floor. Chanyeol and Jongin joined him and they looked at you,”Are you not going to sit?“ Jongin asked and you moved your stuff to where they were.
 
You settled down next to Sehun,ignoring the fact that his left knee were brushed against your right knee. You tied your hair into a bun and adjusted it looser while the three males stared at you with unblinking eyes,”See,Jongin,“ you joked,”told you I'm hot.“ Jongin mentally slapped himself for having a friend like you,but then that was how you became friends with him and Chanyeol. The three of you were dorks. 
 
Chanyeol and Jongin were determined to finish the assignment within just few hours and they actually did it,which was surprising to you because it probably was the shortest time they took to finish an assignment. Also thanks to Sehun's genius brain of maths and his computer to search for the informations we needed.
 
You were on your phone after finishing the assignment while Jongin and Sehun were just chilling and talking about things.. Chanyeol was staring at the ceiling while lying on Sehun's bed with his guitar in arms,zoning out. You patted Chanyeol's kneecap and called out to him,”What were you thinking? About the girl next door?“ you teased.
 
Chanyeol dared to say yes when he nodded his head because he knew that there was nothing to hide from the three of you. You guys were his closest friends and you guys definitely deserved to know his secrets,”She was not in our class this year,though.“ he muttered,sounding a little bit down. He had a crush on that cute girl for months and still being unable to speak out his feelings saddened him. ”Aw,don't be sad,“Jongin cooed and Sehun continued,”You should tell her about how you feel towards her before it gets too late,you know.“ You nodded and nodded at his statement.
 
Chanyeol joined Sehun and Jongin in a circle,again. ”What if she doesn't feel the same way?“ You heard him speak and you moved closer to them. You put a hand on Chanyeol's shoulder and locked your phone to focus on him,”Listen,yeol. You have to know that even when a girl likes you,she would never make the first move. No matter how much she likes you. But not all girls are like that. If the cute girl you liked was a brave one,than it is different.“ You finished and Chanyeol nodded at your words. Sehun just kept quiet because he knew he should not say anything. 
 
Jongin plopped on the floor,lying on the cold ground with his stomach. ”Are you like that too?“ You looked at him,”You talking to me?“ you pointed at yourself. Jongin snickered,”Who else had a crush in this room other than you and Chanyeol?“ You looked taken aback before answering him,”Am I?“ you honestly have no idea too. You sighed and looked at your phone,having no say in this because you were still uncertain about Donghyun's feeling towards you. 
 
Now,Sehun has something to say. He started,grabbing the attention as he spoke. ”About Donghyun,I didn't know much about him but what I heard about him from my other friend was that,“ He suddenly stopped trying to find the right words,”I don't know how to get this straight but just be careful. He played with girl's feelings.“ Sehun warned,eyes on his palms as he drew circles on them. He has never talked to you about something like this so the atmosphere was different. But you nodded to what he said,”I see.. Thanks,Sehun.“ He held a hand up,”Just doing what I should as a friend.“
 
Chanyeol and Jongin noticed how tense the situation was so they decided to break it,”Let's call of some takeouts. I am very hungry.“ Chanyeol scowled and Jongin seconded by pressing the delivery hotline number on his phone.”Pizza and Chicken?“ He grinned,putting the phone next to his hear. You had a feeling that you will have to stay here longer than you should. 
 
A/n:Hello!! So as I promised,this is the longer chapter. I have yet proofread so there might be spelling mistakes and grammar errors (again). But I will edit it as soon as I find them! No worries hehehe 
Sorry for taking days to update again because my school holidays are over and I had to deal with tons of homework  ><