1st.

Don't Go.

 

 
”Mom!“you shouted from downstairs,”I will go now or else I am going to be late!“ Your mum responded with a smile,”Sure honey,but why don't you go with Sehun? He will be faster since his friend has a car to pick him up.“ You scrunched your nose at the mention of his name. ”It's fine,“ you shook your head. ”bye!“ you waved and your mum waved back. ”When will they finally get along?“ your mum sighed.
 
You jogged down the streets of your neighbourhood and make a right turn to the bus stop. You sighed in relief as you realised you had not missed the bus yet,since there were so many people at the bus stop. By the moment the bus arrived,you hurried yourself from the corner of the bus stop and jumped into the bus without wasting any time.
 
But the bus was always crowded. Duh,of course. Today is Monday and the first day of school after our last semester break. But you are not the type of person who gets easily disgusted by crowded area where we had to bear with our shoulders touching a stranger's. You are totally okay with that,though sometimes it can be a little suffocating. 
 
You thanked the bus driver as you get off along with some other students who attended the same school as you trailing behind. The bus driver dropped you guys right in the front gate of you school. 
 
You chuckled the moment you see your best friend,Yura.You opened your arms at her for a hug. Her eyes twinkled at the sight of her best friend,gladly returning the hug. ”Good news or bad news first?“ She suddenly asked,still hugging you. ”Good news first,of course.“ You grinned,breaking the hug. ”So,“she clapped her hand,”Donghyun— the guy you had been crushing on for almost a year is going to be in the same class as you!“ She cheered,happy for you that you are finally getting a chance to talk to your crush. Well,just maybe.
 
You are overjoyed but you tried to not make it obvious with your best friend who stood before you,obviously judging you. So you linked your arm with hers and started walking to where your classroom is,”What about the bad news?“ You raised an eyebrow at her,”Oh Sehun is going to be in our class,too.“ you frowned as you heard his name. 
 
It is a bad news for both you and Yura because,first,you guys never cliche and also it is because Yura knew how awkward you are around him. Well,she felt the same way too. But you actually does not mind him being in the same class as you because you think he is not a bad guy after all,he never was,he is just awkward. 
 
So you shrugged casually and told her,”Nah,I don't actually mind him being in the same class as us. Just let it be.“ you tapped the back of her palm that is placed just above your arm when she linked your arm with yours. ”Same with me here. He is actually quite hot if you would notice.“ She chuckles,wriggling her eyebrow at you.You laughed,”Yeah,whatever.“ That,you had to admit sometimes you thought he is hot too. 
 
You stepped into the classroom with her and immediately stopped the conversation you guys are having when you realised most of the students were already in the classroom. Also,your other best friend Miryo,who had been talking to your crush up to the moment you entered the classroom and she does not seem to notice your presence. 
 
Your heart clenched a little and you bitted your bottom lip at the sight of your best friend and your crush,talking and giggling to each other. Yura did not notice it because her other friends are greeting her. Someone in the corner witnessed the whole thing,but he decided to be cool with it as if he did not see anything.  
 
You did not greet Miryo as you walked past her to choose your seat. You settled down next to Yura,two seats behind Miryo. You watched them as you blanked out for a moment. Chanyeol who was only on your left followed the direction of your eyes and watched them with a sassy look on his face. He was just next to you and his arm is long enough to reach to your shoulder for a tap,grabbing your attention. 
 
You jumped a little and he laughed at your reaction. You came back to your sense and asked him in a rather sarcastic tone,”How may I help you,Mister Chanyeol?“ He glanced the scene in front of the both of you and asked,”Is she really your friend? Sorry,I mean ’best friend‘.“ He remarked,whispering the last two words just to tease you. 
 
You eyed him in a judging manner. But what he questioned you was true,though. There were times you doubted if Miryo was really a friend to you or not. She knew that Donghyun is your crush and it still looked like they are hitting on each other. Chanyeol too,knew the fact that he is your crush. You told Chanyeol because you knew him since your first year here so you thought he is trustworthy enough.
 
You shrugged your shoulders at him,having no answer to that question from him. He looked at you again and you seemed to be very lost in your own thoughts so he thought it could be the best if he would leave you alone. He turned his chair to his left where his buddies,Jongin and Sehun are sitting. Sehun looked at you when Chanyeol suddenly joined them in their conversation,realised that he is not talking to you anymore. Sehun sighed as he turned his attention back to his friends. 
 
Yura patted your arm as she noticed the blank look on your face. You turned your attention to her as you see her concerned expression. ”Is anything wrong?“ You shook your head,smiling at her as she sat down next to you and started telling you about the encounter she had yesterday with a hot guy. You sent her a warm smile,glad that you still had her by your side. You listened with all ears when she talked.
 
Then,somewhere in the front,a person smirked as she continued with what she should not  have been doing.
 
 
 
A/N:Oh my...this chapter is really really awkward. I just can't.... Anyway! I am trying on writing a new fic out from my broken English,and I definitely did this for fun only. Though I really did put effort in this chapter. Sooo I hope you guys enjoyed it! xo