Chapter 3

Sycrestia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            I’ve imagined quite a lot of times how it’s like to be Oh Sehun’s girlfriend. He’d walk me to my classes and sit with me at lunch. He’d be very thoughtful about my needs and would treat me like his very own precious gem. All those other girls would want nothing but to take my place, but Sehun would gaze at me like he couldn’t see anybody else.

 

            What I didn’t imagine is how pushy he could actually be.

 

            “Wear this,” he directed as he threw me an oversized black sweater he got out from his own gym locker. I always knew he had certain privileges quite unlike that of the other football players in school. Only now is his popularity really hitting me in the face, and I mean that, literally.

           

            Sehun continued pacing as I stood there holding his sweater, dumbfounded. He pulled me all the way back inside the changing room without really explaining anything after my little stunt. I wish he’d talk, or at least help me calm down, but instead he’s just aggravating my worst thoughts with his agitated moves. I guess, I really just drowned myself in the illusion of him.

 

            “Sehun it’s the middle of summer,” I said as soon as I found my voice.

 

            But Sehun didn’t seem to care. When he turned around, he looked at me seriously, and put his cap on me. Then he handed me a mouth mask.

 

            “Add that,” he said, his face as stoic as ever.

 

            If the situation wasn’t so grave, I would have grumbled like an elementary girl. Or I don’t know, maybe I would have internally squealed because Oh Sehun is voluntarily giving me his clothes to wear. Instead, I slowly pulled on his sweater, which wasn’t very difficult to do, and went ahead to put on the mask until I looked like a stupid ahjumma.

 

            “I don’t understand why I ne—"

            “That would do,” Sehun said.

 

            Without a warning, he pulled on my wrist and brought me back to the open. To my surprise, however, So Min was there, and she was completely taken aback at the sight of Sehun pulling an overdressed person she definitely knew was me. Still, Sehun didn’t stop and, rather rudely, went past her like she isn’t even worth his attention.

 

            “Haerin?” I heard So Min uttered as she awkwardly stood there, not knowing what else to do but to look at the two of us who’re quickly moving out of her sight.

 

            With only my eyes left to be seen, I tried my best to look apologetic. I knew with the mouth mask on, it would be fruitless to even speak. Still, I felt the regret soon after she faded from view. That was the last time I’d most likely see her. I can’t believe I let the moment go.

           

            Still, Sehun kept pulling until it became apparent to me that he’s actually leading me out of the school. That’s when I started resisting him, but his grip only became tighter.

 

            “Sehun, stop! I can’t just skip that class! And my bag, it’s still in the classroom!” I shouted, and fought some more. He was hurting me. “I said stop!”

            “Well you, whatever your name is,” he started rather menacingly as we reached the gate. The guard stood up from his post, probably to ask what we think we’re doing, but Sehun gave him one look, and he stopped on his tracks, as if he’s not interested any more to interfere. Who the hell is Sehun and how can he just do that?? “You can’t be here.”

 

            “Look, I don’t know what happened back there,” I said but he was already waving for cabs to get us. “I’m just as confused as you probably are. I swear I’m not a witch or a demon or anything. You have to believe me!”

           

            I looked frustratingly at Sehun, but it’s as if he isn’t listening at all. I was going to continue protesting, but a cab suddenly stopped before us. Sehun quickly opened the door, and commanded me once again, “Get in.”

 

            When I just stared at him like he was mad, Sehun forcefully pulled me, but I held my ground. He pulled me stronger the next time and that’s when I shouted, “You know, this is kidnapping!”

 

            Sehun finally let go but then he looked at me with such a cold expression it pierced through my chest. I tried hard to stay mad, but when he took a deep sigh as if he’s ready to shout back, I lost it.

 

            “They are coming, and if you don’t ing get in at this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter