Trouble VII

In trouble with you

Kim Kibum

 

Minho grabbed his bowl with rice and sat in the middle of Kibum and Soo Mi at the kitchen table. He quickly picked up an egg roll and ate it humming. He looked from Kibum that was pecking at his food absentmindedly to Soo Mi that was still in her pajamas looking as if she barely slept.

“You aren't going to eat more egg?” Kibum raised his eyes to Minho that asked him that question and then shook his head.

“I’m not that hungry.”

Soo Mi glanced at him and he quickly looked away.

Kibum felt silly but he couldn't truly face her yet. He spent a big part of the night rolling on his bed thinking about the kiss they shared the previous night. Even though he wasn't the one who started it he knew he had to tell his girlfriend about it.

Once again Soo Mi was putting him in a troubling situation.

Kibum groaned making both his roommates look at him curiously and then moved his hand to grab one apple from the fruit bowl in the middle of the table.

His fingers brushed against Soo Mi’s that apparently had the same idea as he did.

Slowly both moved their hands away from each other but that was enough for their eyes to meet longer than it happened until then.

“Well, you are acting weird as hell today.” Minho stood up eating the rest of his rice in a rush “I need to go. If I stay longer I'm sure that I will get burned with all the sparkles your eyes are emitting right now.”

“What are you talking about?” Kibum complained but Minho was already at the door of the kitchen.

“See you later…”

Kibum sighed frustrated and then grabbed the apple and bit it. It was juicy and sweet and he was thankful for that.

Soo Mi was still following every move he made and Kibum grabbed the dirty dishes from breakfast and put them in the sink.

“I can wash that. I'm looking for a job later and you have to go to work now.”

“Yes. Thank you.” his answer sounded awkward even to him.

“Kibum…”

He turned around to face her and tried really had to act natural.

“I'm sorry for yesterday.”

He nodded his head but she wasn't done talking “I don't regret it though. I really wanted to kiss you.” He was going to speak but Soo Mi interrupted him “I know it was selfish and maybe wrong of me but I wanted to do it.”

“I see.”

“And I know that deep down you wanted it too.”

Did he? Kibum pursed his lips his eyes falling on hers. Did he want to kiss her at that moment? Maybe he did.

“When did you gather all this confidence?” Kibum asked running a hand through his hair.

“I'm not a little girl anymore, you know that.” She was flirting with him again and before she made a move on him Kibum walked out of the kitchen.

“Where are you going?” Soo Mi asked going after him.

“Work.”

“Oh right.”

He grabbed his coat from over the couch and then looked at her.

She was no longer the flirty woman that he met in the kitchen seconds ago, she was back to the insecure girl he knew from his childhood.

“Good luck job hunting. Be careful outside. Call me if you need anything.”

“I will. Have a great day.”

 

dq0n6e.jpg
 

Nae Soo Mi

 

Soo Mi closed the door of the apartment and let herself fall over the couch. Her feet were hurting for walking all around Seoul searching for a place to work. She didn't have many hopes. The only two places that might call her back were a noraebang and a coffee shop that needed another part-time worker.

She sat up on the couch and sighed disheartened. She felt like she was going nowhere. Soo Mi left her hometown with no dreams and expectations, that was true, but she hoped at least that she wasn't dependent of Kibum, that she was going to help him and not be another problem for him.

Everyone around her was fighting hard for their dreams, to find their path in life and she was always at the starting point having no idea what to do. Kibum was talented, he knew always what to do to reach his dream. However was she ever talented on anything? Besides doing origamis what was she good at?

Soo Mi looked around the silent living room that was too silent even though it was time already for Kibum to be home.

“Kibum?” She called receiving no answer “Minho?”

Nothing. She was alone. Slowly a smile crept across her face and she quickly sneaked into Kibum’s bedroom. Everything was neatly in its place and she frowned. Kibum wasn't that neat. He probably knew she would check his bedroom as soon as she had an opportunity to.

Soo Mi sat on his bed and let herself fall down on it, grabbing Kibum's pillow and pushing it against her in a hug.

The previous night she ended up sleeping on the couch since Kibum got mad at her and as a consequence, her neck hurt. He wouldn't be mad at her if she took a nap on his bed until he arrived from work right?

Soo Mi rubbed her cheek against his pillow and then smelled it, inhaling his scent as if it was the most wonderful thing ever. He smelled so good, so elegant and manly.

Soo Mi kissed the pillow giggling like an idiot. What was she doing? Why was she always so desperate for him now? It was true that they were always together when they were kids but ever since that night they slept together she couldn't get enough of him. Was she a ert when it came to Kibum?

Soo Mi hugged the pillow again and rubbed her nose on it like a satisfied cat ready to sleep.

A faint sound made her open her eyes again and she slowly raised her head to peek at the door of the bedroom.

A tall handsome man carrying a backpack was watching her.

Minho’s eyes were big and his expression was of someone that caught other person doing something he shouldn't have seen. Soo Mi blushed. He was looking at her as if he saw her ing or something.

Minho’s lips parted and he smiled mischievously before speaking “I see.”

Soo Mi blinked her eyes nervously wondering what he meant and when he turned around she stood up and ran after him, grabbing his arm when she managed to catch up with him.

“I was only sleeping and that pillow is so soft and amazing.”

“Right. It must be.” Minho walked to the kitchen and Soo Mi followed after him watching Minho while he poured water in a glass to drink.

She didn't even notice when he entered the apartment. She was so focused on rubbing her face on Kibum's pillow that she was blind and deaf to everything around her. She felt so embarrassed. Soo Mi wasn't ing, she wouldn't do that in his room, no...but she was acting like a fool, an embarrassing one.

“You don't have work today?”

Minho shook his head “I'm a part-time worker for a company in charge of making tours around Korea.” he filled his mouth with water, his cheeks growing in size making him look like a cute hamster. “It's cool. I get to meet new people and travel. Also since I'm taking a master degree in photography I get to practice a little too. “

“It sounds interesting.”

“Yeah, I am an interesting guy! I also play soccer and basketball in my free time and I work out also.”

“I see.”

“I’m single and a good guy.” Minho placed the glass on the counter and turned to Soo Mi that smiled at him awkwardly.

“Oh..are you perhaps?”

“I'm not interested in you Miss Porcelain Coated in Chocolate and Decorated with Diamonds. Just wanted to let that clear.”

“That's great because I am also not interested in you. “

Minho chuckled and she wondered what he was thinking “I know. I saw you making out with Kibum’s pillow.” He hugged his backpack against his chest and then raised it so he could look at it with passion before kissing it “Oh my, this pillow smells sooooo good. Kibum oppaaaa~”

Soo Mi slapped Minho’s arm before she gave it a second thought and he laughed this time mocking her apologetical smile.

“I'm sorry I…”

“You just acted as if I was Kibum.”

“He also teases me.”

Minho nodded “It's ok. I probably deserved it.”

He left the kitchen and Soo Mi followed him quietly.

“But you know…” Minho placed his backpack on the couch and Soo Mi stopped by his side “What you saw is a misunderstanding. I am tired and I didn't have a nice pillow last night so that's why I was so….” “Happy!”

“Don't worry. I am also a guy that knows when to remain quiet.”

Soo Mi opened to speak but she didn't know what more to say.

“I'm going to shower so please don't enter the bathroom. Kibum would kill me if I made your eyes sin.”

She nodded and then retreated to Kibum’s bedroom, this time closing the door behind her. Soo Mi laid on his bed and pulled Kibum’s pillow closer to her so she could hug it and feel his scent again.

 

dq0n6e.jpg

Kim Kibum

 

Hyo Jung peeked inside the bag Kibum offered her and smiled.

“You got me Gyeongju bread! You know I love it and how hard it is to find it.”

Kibum felt relieved with her happy reaction since he did his best to attain that. He had to ask a friend to buy it for him from one of the few stores in Seoul that had it. It was his apology offer since he intended to tell his girlfriend what happened the previous night.

“Yesterday…” she looked at him and Kibum too a deep breath before continuing. He had no idea how she would react “Soo Mi kissed me.”

Hyo Jung didn't even blink.

“I'm sorry. It happened without my consent and I scolded her and she is sorry for what she has done. It won't happen again.”

“It’s alright. Things like that happen.” She caressed his arm and started walking down the street and Kibum followed her.

“Thank you for being so…understanding.” He felt like she wasn't interested instead. Before he told her he was scared she would make a scene but now he was sure that her indifference annoyed him as much.

“So that's why you gave me the bread.”

“One of the reasons. The other is because I know you like it.”

“You could have got me a bag instead.” Hyo Jung stated, “There is that one I really want.”

She did mention that bag a few times before but for someone like Kibum that had to stretch his monthly income to go by, getting his girlfriend a crazily expensive bag wasn't an option.

“You said you would buy it.” She had the money to do it after all.

“I know but how can I brag about it to my friends? It is way cooler when your boyfriend gives it to you.”

Kibum walked beside her speechless. “I guess you aren't dating the right person then, the right wallet.” He murmured to himself.

She sent him a questioning look and he added: “I got you bread because that has more to do with me.”

“I know sweety, just that bags are more worthy.”

Kibum shook his head. He was tired and that was enough for him.

“Oh by the way.” She turned to him pouting and he rolled his eyes knowing she would start with aegyo now. She seemed to not see his annoyance and caressed his arm “Tonight there is a party at my friend's house. We should go.”

“I’m tired.” And extremely upset with her previous comments.

“Oh no don't be like this.” She widened her eyes and pouted her lips cutely using her best aegyo voice that made Kibum took a deep breath to calm himself down.

“Is Bummie upset?”

“Upset?” He laughed out loud “Yes I am upset. Can you stop using aegyo on me, please? I hate it!”

The pandora box was open and she was the one to blame.

“What? You always liked it.” Hyo Jung's nasal voice made Kibum role his eyes.

“No. You always ignored the fact that I hated it, just that.”

“You don't hate it when your friend does it.” She accused him and she was right.

However, Soo Mi’s aegyo was way different from that.

“She is natural. She doesn't use it often and definitely not to make me do things I don't want to do.”

Hyo Jung snorted “What do you mean by that? That she is better than me?”

He didn't mean that at all but yes it was true.

“Soo Mi is indeed better than you.” Kibum pulled the plastic bag from his girlfriend's hand making her glare at him. He didn't care, she didn't scare him at all. “We are over.”

“Good! You are tacky anyway and I don't date a tacky man.”

Kibum chuckled “Keep telling yourself that.” He moved his eyes down to her bag “You are right you truly need a new bag because that one doesn't match your ugly dress and the unfashionable shoes.”

Kibum turned around elegantly and walked away with the special bread that he was sure that would be way more appreciated by the ones he shared his apartment with.

He entered a taxi driving by, knowing that he would regret it since he shouldn't be spending money but that was way more elegant as a retreat than walking in the direction of the subway station.

He gave his address to the driver and sat back on the seat, his eyes on the plastic bag on his lap.

And he was single again.

The truth was that he was cursed. Cursed to forever not being able to have a relationship that lasted more than three months.

In that case, it was better that way. He couldn't date anyone that didn't measure to his standards.

What were his standards though? Did he truly compare all women he had with Soo Mi?

 
dq0n6e.jpg
 

Nae Soo Mi

 

Soo Mi sat up on Kibum’s bed and stretched her arms above her head before rubbing her face. She had the best nap ever and now had no idea what time it was.

Kibum was home though. She noticed that the coat he was wearing that morning before he left was now on the end of the bed over the covers.

That made her warm inside. He arrived and was there in his bedroom and yet he didn't wake her up letting her sleep instead.

Soo Mi stood up. She needed to use the bathroom and find something to eat. She wondered if Kibum was making dinner or Minho. She had no idea if the tall man was able to cook. Maybe she should help.

With those thoughts, she walked to the bathroom and opened the door.

Kibum perplexed face was the first thing she saw before her eyes roamed down his body and then up to his face again.

He had his hair wet and was inside the bathroom holding a towel.

“SOO MI!” He screamed wrapping the towel the best he could around his body. With the worry, he turned around revealing his bare bottom to Soo Mi that laughed and then closed the door of the bathroom. She turned around slowly and walked into the living room where she stood without knowing what to do, her whole body burning but it wasn't from embarrassment. Minho peeked at her from the kitchen and when she noticed his suspicious expression he disappeared back into the kitchen.

“Next time please knock.” Kibum said entering the living room now wearing a white bathrobe and still drying his hair with a towel.

“It’s not a big deal.” She answered “It’s not like I haven't seen it before.” Kibum covered quickly and Soo Mi widened her eyes remembering that they weren't alone and Minho could hear.

Kibum released her slowly “Still it could have been Minho instead of me.”

He was right. That would have been incredibly awkward. However…

“Well, he is hot.” She chuckled teasing Kibum that rolled his eyes and rubbed his hair on the towel.

Both stopped what they were doing since Minho was watching them with a curious expression while he gave a bite in the bread Kibum brought.

“So…” Minho moved his hand in the air a teasing smile creeping on his face. Soo Mi held her breath wondering if he heard her comment and realized that she slept with Kibum before. “So you wanted to see me !”

Soo Mi sighed of relief but failed to notice Kibum’s upset expression.

“No.” She felt her cheeks getting hot “I was only trying to be funny.”

“And you saw Kibum before.”

Soo Mi felt Kibum flinch beside her.

“We grew up together. That’s why it happened when we were kids.” Kibum quickly tried to save the situation.

“Yes. That!”

Minho crossed his arms in front of his chest eyeing both as if he didn't believe their words.

“Anyway don't you need to use the bathroom?” Kibum asked Soo Mi and she quickly used the opportunity to retreat.

She was way calmer when she left the bathroom. The boys weren't in the living room anymore and she heard them talk inside Kibum´s room, so silently she approached the room and hid behind the door peeking through the small space of the door that was open. She could see Minho sitting on Kibum's bed playing with a small stress ball. Kibum was in front of him only in his underwear and he seemed to be dressing up.

“So you broke up?” Minho asked and Soo Mi covered . She knew that what she was doing wasn't right but she needed to hear that.

“Yes. She was starting to annoy me and said I was tacky.” Minho scoffed “Can you believe it? When she doesn't know how to match her accessories.”

Soo Mi leaned against the wall of the hallway closing her eyes in delight. They were over. Kibum was single again and that piece of information left her extremely happy.

“And you and Soo Mi?” Hearing her name she quickly peeked again “You slept together didn't you?”

“How do you even…?” Kibum sighed and Soo Mi tried to see his expression but he had his back turned to her now. He was almost fully dressed too so soon she needed to run away from her hiding place or he would catch her.

“She just saw you and it was as if she encountered an old friend. And yes I mean your .”

Kibum groaned pulling a red sweater down his body. Soo Mi swallowed hard. Was she that obvious?!

“It’s ok Kibum. Sometimes it happens, close friends ending up sinning once.”

“We did sin…twice.” Kibum’s voice lowered in volume.

“Only?” Soo Mi could see the big grin on Minho’s face.

“Yes, only! It was just…..”

Soo Mi bit her lower lip and placed her hand on the door softly. She needed to see Kibum better, she needed to hear exactly what he was saying but they were almost whispering now.

“You don't have feelings for her?” Minho asked squishing the stress ball.

“I told you already! She is my oldest friend. I do care for her but it’s just that.”

Soo Mi moved back, her fingers moving on the door slowly. A friend. Always a friend. For some reason, she felt disappointed and that confused her. There was always a voice inside her whispering things to her, telling her that maybe what she felt for Kibum wasn't something natural between friends.

“I see.” Minho answered. She wasn't peeking any longer but she still could hear them speak. “And the ? Was it good?”

“The best.”

THE BEST.

The words exploded all around Soo Mi and she whimpered in delight until she realized her mistake and covered .

Did they hear it? They weren't talking anymore. She stepped back but it was too late, Kibum opened the door and she panicked widening her eyes. He didn't say anything and only looked at her with a surprised expression, probably wondering how much of his conversation with Minho did she hear.

“I’m….I was…” Soo Mi smiled awkwardly making Kibum frown and then ran away and hid in the kitchen. She scolded herself feeling like an idiot. He already treated her as a little girl and she was acting like one now.

Kibum followed after her with a serene expression and stopped at the entrance of the kitchen watching her in silence.

She turned around fast and grabbed the closest plates and bowls and opened the tap passing the dishes through the water. She was a coward, avoiding looking at him or admitting what she has done and instead pretending to be washing the dishes that were clean already.

“That is not dirty Soo Mi.”

She turned off the tap and turned around to face him pursing her lips awkwardly. To her delight, Kibum was smiling amused with her reaction.

“You are a coward!”

“I am!” She covered her face embarrassed and he giggled which made her laugh too.

“Don’t you agree?” Kibum asked, his mischievous smile making her warm inside. Soo Mi didn't understand his question and he added: “That it was the best?”

Her heart stopped and she parted her lips to speak. She didn't have a reason to lie since she asked that to herself so many times before. There was something amazing when they were together. Maybe it was because he knew her like no one ever did, maybe because she deeply cared for him, either way, it all came to that honest and simple conclusion. “I do.”

They stood looking at each other for a while and Soo Mi struggled with what to do next. However, she didn't have to make a decision because Kibum approached her and placed both his hands on her face pulling her head up so that her eyes faced his.

That wasn't the first time he touched her like this. He did touch her more intimately before and yet there was an explosion inside her body, something she couldn't explain. Maybe it was how y and manly he looked to her in that moment, maybe it was because he just said that their two intimate moments together were the best for him. It was supposed to be just though. She wasn't supposed to feel that with him when she never felt it with any of her boyfriends before.

Soo Mi didn't dare to blink too afraid that he would go away, that he would stop looking at her intensely like that. She grabbed his hands on hers but didn't pull them away from her skin. It was selfish of her but she didn't want him to go away.

He didn't. Maybe Kibum read her desire in her eyes or maybe he also wanted that but he stayed and kissed her.

It was a short kiss and yet it was filled with logging and even after he moved away Soo Mi didn't release his hands nor he tried to release her. She opened her eyes slowly only to see him opening his too.

He swallowed hard and then moved back as if he suddenly realized what he just did, his cute troubled expression making Soo Mi smile. Kibum was the cutest.

Soo Mi grabbed him by his sweater which made him widen his eyes and then pulled him back to her planting a wet kiss on his lips.

Kibum grabbed her fingers trying to free himself and pushed her away giving her a warning glare.

Right. They weren't alone in the house.

As a cue Minho entered the kitchen and stopped, his eyes moving from one to another.

Soo Mi tried to act innocent but she was sure she was failing at it since Kibum was failing too, his ears and neck completely red.

Minho scratched his neck a little uncomfortable and then grabbed his wallet from over the kitchen table.

“I’m going out. I’ll buy dinner for us. It will take me awhile. Maybe...one hour?” He turned to Kibum as if waiting for an answer.

“That seems like a good amount of time to buy dinner.”

“I thought so.” Minho sighed and then winked at Kibum that slapped his arm before leaving Soo Mi and him alone again.

They heard Minho laugh and then the door close.

Silence.

Her eyes met Kibum’s again and her chest overflow again to the point she couldn't contain it any longer.

“I want you.”

 

dq0n6e.jpg

 

Kim Kibum

 

Silence.

Kibum’s eyes moved to Soo Mi automatically and it wasn't a surprise for him that she also had her gaze on him.

“I want you.” She confessed fervently matching the way he was feeling.

He shouldn't have kissed her but it felt so right at the moment and he truly wanted it. He didn't have to feel guilty now. He wasn't dating anyone and they were both single. Yet he promised himself that he wouldn't do that with her ever again. Do what? What did they have together anyway?!

Whatever it was they couldn't.

“Why?” Why did she want him? Why did he want her too? That wasn't normal, he saw her grow up, he saw her in her worse moments, when she didn't look pretty at all and yet…

“I just do. I like when I am with you.” She stepped towards him and only that was enough to raise his blood pressure. “I slept with others after you.”

That made him uncomfortable. He didn't like to think of her with other men, that was the kind of information he didn't want to know.

“But with you...” she seemed to be searching for the right words and having a hard time doing so “With you, I can't forget it.”

Kibum his lips and stared at the ceiling. Was it weird that he knew exactly what she meant? It wasn't as if he didn't like having with other women, however, the nights he spent with her were engraved in his mind in a way that he could remember exactly the smell of her hair, what he felt when she touched him, the texture of her lips.

“You are not dating anymore now. I am single too and we are not related by blood. We are two adults that can do whatever they want.” Soo Mi said stepping closer to him. He could almost feel her warmth now and he knew exactly what she was trying to say to him.

They could definitely do whatever they wanted and they wanted that. He wanted that for sure.

“You want it as much as I do. I know you do.”

He hated how she was always so quick to read him, so quick to make him give in.

Kibum took a deep breath and looked back down at the woman in front of him, the one he learned to love first as a friend and later as a woman. He was over her now. He promised himself he would forget her and yet why was his heart reacting like that to her presence, why were his fingers eager to touch her again?

Soo Mi looked hopefully at him but didn't move waiting for his decision, probably scared that he would scold her like he did the previous night.

It all came to him now. He was sure that she would respect his decision whatever it was. He only had to tell her that he didn't want her like that, he only needed to step back from her and trace a limit in their relationship. Besides she was living with him now. It would make things awkward if he decided to give in to desire.

No. He didn't want her, she was wrong. That was his final decision.

However...one look at her and his resolution was thrown out of the window. There was no reason when it came to Soo Mi.

He pulled her by her back to him and Soo Mi smiled standing on her tiptoes to reach his lips. Kibum kissed her back and she wrapped her arms around his neck while they kissed with no rush and yet passionately. She smelled great, just like he remembered and that made all the cells of his body recall the last time they were together. He pushed her more firmly against him making Soo Mi whimper and then rotated with her in his arms until he could push her against the wall.

Her tongue entered his mouth making him lose control and he kissed her more desperately. Soo Mi trembled with pleasure in his arms and her hands moved down his chest and to his pants that she started ing. Kibum didn't stop her but parted his lips from hers so that both could breathe. She blinked her eyes overwhelmed and her gaze fell down to his pants. He followed her eyes and rubbed his lips against her cheek kissing her down to her neck making Soo Mi giggle. He smiled against her skin but the touch of her hand over his underwear made him bite his lower lip instead.

Kibum raised his eyes to her and then in a swift movement pulled her to his arms, she wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her towards the living room both knowing that the final destination would be his bed.

They stopped in the middle of the room kissing and Soo Mi giggled, ruffling his hair which made him groan and bit her lower lip hungrily. She blinked her eyes surprised but kissed him desperately again.

Even Kibum was stunned with the intensity of what he was feeling, with the fire and thirst inside him that he didn't seem to be able to control anymore.

Soo Mi pulled away from his lips and caressed his cheek and down to his lip. She kissed him again and again, giving him small gentle kisses now and Kibum managed to take a few more steps with her in the direction of his bedroom.

They stopped again for a more fierce kiss that made Kibum stumble with her and both go against the wall. It was becoming hard to breathe and he only wanted to lay her down in his bed now. He was at his limit so he pulled away from her lips, his intense gaze on hers.

He wondered what she was thinking. That was not the same Soo Mi at all. She told him that she was with someone else before, she wasn't doing that with him because she was inexperienced anymore. She was doing that because she truly wanted it. That spoiled innocent girl from before was a grown up now and yet her kisses had the same sweetness. He smiled moving his hands down her back to her to pull her up into his arms again. She was heavier than what he remembered but then again he didn't hold her in a long time.

Soo Mi frowned slightly probably wondering if he was going to make fun of her weight but he didn't say anything, instead Kibum kissed her again savoring her taste. She tasted like happiness and his chest felt so tight. He couldn't explain that and he was afraid to explain it. He was a fool, a complete fool that thought that what he felt back then was over.

He placed her softly back on the floor and she opened to complain but he quieted her down when he started to her blouse.

Soo Mi quickly helped him, her eyes falling on her actions while she was moving her fingers trembling in eagerness. Yet, he didn't want her help and Kibum pulled her by her chin up to face him again so that he could kiss her lips one more time. He couldn't get enough of her and his hands moved down her sides to her that he d pulling her away from the wall and against his body.

Soo Mi almost lost her strength against his body with the intensity and he wrapped his arms around her again ready to pull her with him to his bedroom.

The sound of the door opening made both part ways and Kibum quickly stepped in front of Soo Mi while she buttoned up her blouse.

Minho’s cheeks were red when he spoke: “I forgot my cell phone here and I am waiting for an important call…” He grabbed the phone from over the couch and smirked at Kibum. “I hope I'm not interrupting anything. “

“You aren’t.” Kibum said crossing his arms over his chest and Soo Mi peeked from behind him at Minho that seemed very amused with the scene.

“I should hurry to buy food then since you seem...hungry.”

Kibum sighed combing his hair with his fingers “Why don't we go and eat Galbi instead?”

“What?” Soo Mi pulled his arm but Kibum ignored her. The fact that Minho interrupted them was good after all. It gave him more time to think that through, to make him rethink what was happening with him again.

“Are you paying?” Minho asked “If you are then I’m in but...you two…”

He couldn't be alone with Soo Mi, if he did he would end up having with her, so instead, Kibum grabbed Minho’s arm and pulled him to the door.

“Let's go. I’m craving meat.”

“I can see that.” Minho’ comment made him be slapped on his back by Kibum.

“WAIT!” Soo Mi grabbed her bag from over the couch and ran after them “I’m going too right?”

Of course she had to tag along. Kibum nodded and his eyes fell on her lips that she , the lips he kissed a few minutes before.

Soo Mi probably noticed his expression because she grabbed Kibum’s arm possessively smiling at him brightly.

Minho tried to release himself from Kibum’s grip but he failed.

“Are you sure you don't want to be alone and wait for me instead?”

“No, we are ok.” Kibum wrapped his arm around Minho's making the tall man frown.

Soo Mi did the same wrapping hers in Kibum’s and nuzzled her head against his arm making Kibum nervous. He pulled both Soo Mi and Minho outside and into the elevator.

They didn't say anything all the way down but their reflection in the mirror of the elevator made Minho chuckle and Kibum knew why. They were still holding arms and Kibum was trying his best to avoid looking at Soo Mi that didn't take her eyes from him, which made them the most awkward trio ever.

In Minho’s eyes they probably looked like two kids that were having a hard time pretending that they didn't get in trouble together.

 

 
I'm sorry it took a while.
I hope you are doing well. Take care.
Love 5HINee Always ~