Trouble VI

In trouble with you

Nae Soo Mi

 

Soo Mi ate her food in silence, preferring to watch the interactions between Kibum and his girlfriend instead. They had a weird dynamic and even though she didn't know Hyo Jung for long, she found it weird why Kibum was dating someone like her.

She was the kind of flashy girl that tried to use her cuteness and the fact she was beautiful to get away with things, the kind of girl that Kibum used to hate back in Daegu and yet here he was dating someone like her.

“So? How did you two meet?” Soo Mi asked genuinely curious.

“At a common friend's party, right Bummie?” He smiled weakly eating his food. “He was so fashionable and interesting that I couldn't resist him! We hooked up that night…”

“Ya why are you telling her that?!” Kibum complained but Hyo Jung giggled ignoring him.

Soo Mi looked away uncomfortable. Of course that someone like Kibum would attract a lot of different and beautiful women and of course he would have with them. Why not? He was a grown up man after all.

“But Bummie, tell her more about me.” Hyo Jung’s sweet request with a cutesy voice made Soo Mi want to throw up. Her eyes drifted from Hyo Jung to Kibum checking his reaction. He didn't seem affected at all which confused her. Could someone truly change like that? Did he like that kind of aegyo now?

“Ah, Hyo Jung…”

“ Call me jagiya!”

Kibum stared at her and for a moment Soo Mi thought that he wouldn't follow her request but he did.

“Jagiya works at this famous clothes store.”

“A very famous brand!” She added proudly playing with her long earrings.

“Yes and she recently was promoted and is now the manager.”

Hyo Jung interrupted Kibum grabbing her glass with wine “It was like three weeks ago. We had a huge party at a hotel. We dressed up.” She drank from the glass, her pink lipstick marking the side of it. “It was a lot of fun, wasn't it jagiya?”

Hyo Jung careased Kibum's arm affectionately and Soo Mi glared at the gesture, hating it, and hating above else the way it was making her feel.

Kibum touched her hand too, pulling it to the table where he held it and Soo Mi forced a smile and nodded along not hearing what they were talking about anymore.

“Anyway enough about us, Kibum told me you moved here to work. What are your plans?”

Soo Mi stared at the couple unsure about what to say. She didn't have any concrete plans. She only came to Seoul to be next to Kibum but that wasn't something she could say, not in front of his girlfriend.

“Well for starters I have to turn my apartment into a habitable place and then I'll find a job.”

“Anything in particular? What is your major?”

Soo Mi was rarely ashamed of the fact that she didn't go to college, but now, in front of that successful and beautiful woman that seemed to match Kibum at least in that matter, she felt ridiculous.

“I really didn't…”

“She is still trying to figure out what she wants to do.” Kibum interrupted before she had time to talk about it and Soo Mi bit her lower lip feeling even worse than if he let her speak about it. Was he ashamed of her now?

She searched his expression but he wasn't even looking at her.

Hyo Jung stood up to grab more wine and before she did she pinched Kibum cheek “Bummie don't miss your Jagiya ok? I won't be away long!”

Soo Mi rolled her eyes disgusted with the scene and she realized too late that Kibum was looking at her. Soo Mi quickly covered , her cheeks getting hotter.

“The food is so spicy, my eyes are wet.” she rolled them again, blinking them dramatically, hoping that he wouldn't find out her honest feelings about his girlfriend.

Soo Mi grabbed her beer - she still didn't get used to wine - and drank it smiling at Kibum exaggeratedly. He smiled back weakly clearly not buying it.

 

dq0n6e.jpg

 

Kim Kibum

 

Kibum rotated the tap but still, the small droplets didn't stop falling so he sighed realizing that that was another thing that needed to be fixed.

Soo Mi walk past the old window that was too rusty to open and by the light switch that didn't work and sat on the old bed that creaked, she acted as if she didn't notice anything.

“I can try to fix some things for you, make it more…” Habitable “...cozy.”

She barely moved her eyes from the window to him “It's ok. It’s perfect like this.”

Kibum knew her. He grew up with her. They could have been far from each other these last years but he still could proudly say that he knew when something was bothering her, when she was lying and clearly that was one of those moments.

He felt guilty because he should have checked the apartment before renting it. He knew it was weird how cheap it was but his overprotective nature wanted to make her move to a place close to his so he didn't even check it before taking a decision.

“I’m sorry it's not as good as I thought.” He crossed the small room in her direction “We can check for another one together.”

“No. It's fine.” She said pulling her big koala soft toy to her arms “I just need to unpack and make it mine and then it will be ok.”

Kibum didn't seem sure about it. “Are you sure you will be alright here?” Alone, without him, in a big scary city. He bit his lower lip fighting that voice inside his head telling him to ask her to sleep at his place that night. He did have a couch so she could stay there while they hunt for a new apartment.

“I’ll be fine!” She chuckled waving her hand as if he was acting like her noisy over worried father.

“You never lived alone….”

“It’s alright. Your girlfriend must be waiting.” Her firm gaze on him made Kibum give up and he walked to the door.

“Hyo Jung has an immense fear of bugs. I’m sorry that she didn't come in.”

She did follow them to the building but after looking at its old appearance, she decided to wait outside, so only Kibum climbed up to the apartment with Soo Mi. For Hyo Jung old buildings meant spiders and that was her biggest fear according to her.

“Lock the door and the windows during the night.” Kibum advised.

“I will.” Soo Mi smiled weakly and Kibum felt his chest ache. It was silly how he felt so awful about leaving her in that place.

“And tomorrow I can come to pick you up after I leave work. We can have dinner together.”

“Alright.” it wasn’t helping that Soo Mi was looking at him with that absent expression as if she was upset with him and wasn't at the same time. It was confusing him.

“D-Don't leave the house alone.” It was ridiculous how he was acting and Soo Mi probably thought the same because she laughed at him. That actually made him feel better.

“Of course I have to leave the house. I need to find a job.”

“Then don't go wandering too far.”

She nodded, her eyes moving to his new shoes. She didn't seem to notice them before. “Your shoes are pretty.”

Kibum followed her gaze to his new expensive shoes from a famous brand. “Hyo Jung gave them to me.”

“You always liked fashion.”

“I did.”

“But never had money for brand clothes or shoes.”

“Yes.” He agreed wondering where that conversation was going. He was still very much poor and if it wasn't for his girlfriend he wouldn't have those shoes.

“Well then!” Soo Mi stood up and poked his cheek friendly.

Kibum cleared his throat uncomfortable with her proximity. It has been such a long time since they were that close - not counting the hug at the train station - and he thought he was immune to her charms already. Soo Mi did not seem to notice his struggle, instead she smiled cutely.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Checking if you are still the same Kibum.”

“And?”

“You are here in front of me and you do look like him but I'm not sure.”

Kibum frowned trying to read behind her words but before he got to ask her what she meant his phone rang.

It was his girlfriend and he didn't even need to check to know it. “I have to go!”

“Yes, you must.” Soo Mi wasn't looking at him anymore, busy opening one of her bags.

“If you need anything please call me.”

“Sure.” She didn’t even turn to him and Kibum hesitated at the door waiting for some kind of farewell that never came.

He closed the door when he left and stood on the patamar before going down the stairs looking at that old door that didn't seem like it would survive a kick.

He truly hoped she didn't forget to lock it.

Kibum probably needed to check for another apartment. That wouldn’t do.

 

dq0n6e.jpg

 

Nae Soo Mi
 
 

Soo Mi looked at the pics she took of the cakes Kibum baked pleased and then put her phone away and waited for him to leave his workplace. He didn't know she was outside since she wanted to surprise him.

She spent the whole day searching for a job before she walked to the bakery he worked at. She took pictures of the cakes on display and then hid behind a tree waiting for him to come out.

Kibum stepped outside, placing the strap of his bag around his neck before he walked down the path without noticing Soo Mi presence. She ran after him and like she did so many times before she jumped on him wrapping her arms around his neck. He turned around grabbing her arms startled and she laughed at his funny expression.

“D-Don’t do that!” He complained making her laugh even more. She missed doing that, she missed him so much.

“You were supposed to wait for me back home.”

“I wanted to explore.” Soo Mi said tangling her arm in his. She didn't miss the surprised look he gave her but didn't push her away so they walked down the street together.

“How did the job hunting go?”

“I went to some places asking for jobs. My experience is not that great so I don't have high hopes but maybe I will be called for something.”

She grinned aligning her steps with his. For now she wouldn't care about her money situation, for now she would enjoy those small moments with him.

“You seem to be in a good mood.” He pointed out and Soo Mi raised her eyes to him.

Of course she was happy. They were together again and alone. His girlfriend wasn't there. For a few hours Kibum was only hers. Maybe she was selfish and was acting like a spoiled girl like he used to call her but still she wouldn't let that chance slip from her.

“Bake a cake for me.” Soo Mi asked rubbing her head against Kibum’s arm making him try to pull away from her. She held onto his arm strongly and he gave up.

“Bake?”

“I know you bake cakes all day but bake one only for me.”

It was a small request and she hoped he would make her wish come true.

“Which one do you want?” She smiled delighted that he was accepting to do it. It meant more hours watching him bake, do something he loved, and more hours eating the cake with him. “I do a lot of different ones at the bakery.”

She knew. She spent a long time taking pictures of all of them and imagining him baking them as if he was back to his grandma's small kitchen in Daegu.

“No. I want you to improvise.”

“One of my recipes?” He asked a bright smile spreading on his face, the smile she loved.

“Yes.”

“Ok then.” He truly seemed happy with her request now “We should pass by the convenience store before going to my place then.”

 

dq0n6e.jpg

 

Kim Kibum

 

“I love your apartment.” Soo Mi came out from Kibum’s bedroom and sat at the kitchen’s small table watching him.

He was stirring the cake dough and looked at her briefly. “It’s small.”

His place back in Daegu was way bigger.

“Its Seoul, what are you expecting?! It looks great to me.”

“Thanks!”

Soo Mi watched him for a while and then placed her finger over a little of flour that was over the table before poking his nose with it. Kibum frowned at her knowing that she was trying to distract him but said nothing since someone entered the apartment.

A tall man with black hair stepped inside the kitchen and looked from Soo Mi to Kibum and back at her.

“This is Soo Mi, my best friend from Daegu. I told you about her. This is my roommate Minho.”

Soo Mi was clearly impressed. Kibum told her before that he had a roommate that looked like a model and judging by the way she was looking at Minho she now believed him.

“Oh, the little sister,” Minho spoke with a mischievous smile, his tone and his words making Kibum frown. He did tell him about his small “affair” with her and how he used to have a crush on her and now Minho was using that against him. That idiot! “I thought you had a new girl already!”

Soo Mi’s eyes darted to Kibum waiting for an explanation. And Kibum panicked a little feeling ridiculous because he didn't have anything to hide from her. That situation was ridiculous. He wanted to kill Minho.

“Aish!” Kibum complained rubbing the flour off of his nose with the back of his hand before turning to grab a small bowl with sugar.

Minho pulled a bench and sat beside Soo Mi eyeing her with a smile, completely checking her out and Kibum placed the bowl of sugar on the table abruptly, pushing the table against Minho making him raise his eyes surprised to him. What was he doing? He couldn't look at her like that, as if she was a pretty hot woman….well she was but...she was his...his friend. His little sister!

“Is he truly like that?” Soo Mi asked ignoring Kibum’s gesture. “Does he date a lot?”

“YA!”

Minho ignored Kibum’s upset expression and answered Soo Mi's question “Yes he broke a lot of hearts!”

Kibum raised the spoon he was using and tried to hit Minho with it but he skillfully moved out of the way. The whole scene made Soo Mi laugh.

“Maybe because his heart was broken once!” Minho’s words made Kibum froze and Soo Mi smile faded.

Her eyes drifted to Kibum that focused on his cake again. Once upon a time, she broke his heart and he wasn't going to admit that ever. He didn't even admit it to Minho that was now using all that to make fun of him.

“Many girls back in Daegu still think of him fondly.” Soo Mi said, “Many probably still love him.”

Kibum couldn't concentrate at all. Why was she saying that her eyes so intensely on him? Was she trying to tell him something?

“Kibum is a jerk!” Minho declared making Kibum glare at him and yet he was thankful that he changed the mood quickly. “Anyway, I have soccer practice!” He announced before standing up. “See you later! Have fun!”

He winked at Kibum that only stared at Minho until he left.

“That guy is an idiot! Don't listen to him!”

Soo Mi placed her elbows on the table supporting her head and watching Kibum work delighted, he could see her gaze on him from the corner of his eyes and it felt familiar as if they were back in Daegu.

A sudden heat took over his body and he imagined himself pulling her to him, kissing her lips again, moving his fingers over her skin...what was happening with him?! He was over with her, he was over that stupid attraction and crush.

“He is nice.” Soo Mi said after a while and Kibum’s expression flared up.

“Who? Minho?” Kibum scoffed “He is not for you.”

The comment made Soo Mi raise her head. “Why not?”

Kibum felt his cheeks get hotter and he hoped she wouldn't sense that he was acting like a jealous idiot.

“He…” He couldn't even find any flaw in Minho. He was the sweetest guy he knew and even though he loved to make fun of him, Minho was probably the best male friend he ever made even though he didn't know him for long. Yes at first they disliked each other but it all changed when they realized that they made a good team together. “He hates to lose! He is just awful when it comes to competing at something...and…”

Soo Mi didn't seem that convinced and Kibum added quickly “He is too tall for you!”

“Tall men are good. They can reach high places for you and pick up things from cupboards for you. It's romantic and useful!” She chuckled and Kibum turned around facing the kitchen cupboard.

“I can also do that and I don't need to be really tall.” As a proof, he opened the cupboard and took a jar of pickles from it placing it in front of Soo Mi that acted impressed touching her chest touched.

“Wow, my hero!”

Was she making fun of him? And was he trying too hard to impress her? Kibum shook his head and even though it hurt him he had to say it and stop being an idiot when it came to that subject. “I can give you Minho’s phone number if you want.” Soo Mi deserved to date whoever she wanted to and Minho was, in fact, a good guy.

“I don't need it. Thanks.” her answer relieved him and Kibum relaxed ready to improvise in his cake. He knew she liked caramel and wasn't fond of chocolate so he wanted to do something with caramel and maybe strawberries.

Someone rang the bell then and Soo Mi offered to open but Kibum said he would do it.

It was a surprise to him but seemed to be even bigger to Soo Mi when he came back followed by Hyo Jung.

“Hello. I brought italian for dinner! Thank God I bought more since I didn't know Soo Mi would be here.”

“Well she came to see me at work and I invited her over.” Kibum explained grabbing the bag Hyo Jung was carrying and placing it over the table.

“Are you baking a cake?”

“He was baking it for me.” Soo Mi said quickly a little harsh and Kibum looked at Hyo Jung worried. Luckily she didn't seem to notice or care.

“Well, we should eat the cake after dinner! What are you baking?” She asked sitting on the bench Minho left free and Soo Mi stared at Kibum a displeased expression on her face that left him confused and uncomfortable.

“I was going to do a caramel and strawberry cake.” His choices were the right ones since Soo Mi expression illuminated.

“OH NO!” Hyo Jung exclaimed kissing Kibum lips “I want a chocolate one! You know I love that one you do at the bakery!”

“Yes but…” His eyes fell on Soo Mi that was pouting, looking at them clearly dissatisfied. Kibum didn't know what to do and he wished Minho didn't leave since he was in the middle of two women that he wanted to please but couldn't at the same time. “Soo Mi really don't like…”

“Please Bummie!” his girlfriend made her cute voice, the one that annoyed him - he did tell her before and yet she ignored his request to not use it. Apparently in Hyo Jung’s opinion every guy liked and was weak to aegyo even if they said they weren't.

“Do you mind?” Kibum asked tentatively and Soo Mi frowned at him.

“Of course I don't. I love chocolate!” Soo Mi answered ironically before she bit her lower lip. Great, she was upset with him now. “I have to go to the bathroom!” She dismissed herself and Kibum watched her retreat for the bathroom just when Hyo Jung hugged him.

 

dq0n6e.jpg

 

Nae Soo Mi
 
 

“You didn't need to accompany me home.” She said emotionless but still, Kibum followed after Soo Mi.

“I want to. You are not used to walking alone at night in Seoul. It's not the same as Daegu.”

“I'm fine.”

She was upset and far from being fine.

Every time she remembered how the night started and how happy she was and how he ruined everything because he let that woman inside the apartment, because he did everything she asked, because Hyo Jung ate the cake that was meant for her, because she flirted with him all night and kissed his lips several times in front of her with no shame. At one point Soo Mi felt tears come to her eyes and she hated his girlfriend already and she barely knew her.

“We are here!” Kibum said once they reached the building where Soo Mi was staying and she opened the door without looking at him. She was so angry that she didn't intend to wish him goodnight, she didn't even dare to look at his face or she would explode. Minho was right, Kibum could break your heart very easily.

He grabbed her arm before she entered the building and Soo Mi swallowed hard turning around to face him.

They were too close, closer than she thought and she felt her heart leap in her chest because of the proximity. The was still there and she could see that he wasn't entirely immune to it or he wouldn't look away avoiding her gaze.

“I'm sorry.” He said releasing her arm “I'm sorry about the cake. I'll make you one next time. Only for you.”

“I don't care about the stupid cake!” Soo Mi answered wanting to be honest. It wasn't the cake it was far more than that “I care about you.”

He paled, his eyes not budging from hers.

“I wanted to spend time with you.” Couldn't he see that ever since she came back she had to share him with that woman?!

“You did spend time with me.”

“Alone!” She insisted.

Kibum averted his gaze from her before he asked in a low voice “Why?”

“What why?! We are friends and I want to be with you!” Why didn't it make sense to him?

He sighed looking at her sternly like he did every time he was going to scold her “But we were. You know I couldn't kick her out. We are dating!”

“For how long? One month? Two? The three-month situation is still happening according to what Minho said so...”

Kibum cheeks got redder with anger “What are you trying to imply?”

“She is not important. She is temporary!” Soo Mi felt bad for saying it but it was how she felt. She was only someone he was seeing at the moment, she was sure he didn't love her while Soo Mi was part of his past, present, and future for sure.

“Damn it!” Kibum stepped back looking at her incredulously “You are truly a spoiled little girl. You haven't changed a bit! You know what? I'm not baking you a cake!”

“Fine! I don't care!”

“Good!” She stepped away and Soo Mi pushed the door of her building open “Good!” She entered it without looking back and climbed up the stairs noisily.

She only was able to breathe when she entered the apartment and watched him leave from the window of her room.

He didn't look back, he didn't follow her so she sat back on her bed extremely angry with him and mostly herself.

She was a jealous fool.

 

dq0n6e.jpg

 

Kim Kibum

 

Kibum was worried. He didn't know anything about Soo Mi for two days now and even though he was proudly fighting his will to visit or contact her he was almost reaching a limit.

What if something happened to her? He learned earlier that day that the building she was staying wasn't safe and that there were some drug dealing and other illegal activities happening in that neighborhood.

Someone even mentioned a .

Kibum groaned grabbing his coat from his locker. He was supposed to go home, to his good neighborhood and safe building while Soo Mi was alone in a strange city, in an old unsafe one.

“Aish!” He groaned hitting his forehead against the locker door. That insane thought assaulted him again and Kibum tried really hard to kick it away but he couldn't.

He grabbed his phone from his coat pocket and called Minho.

“Would you be upset if I invited someone to stay with us for a few days?” He asked as soon as Minho answered the call.

“Like who?”

They didn't even need to use formalities with each other and Kibum liked it.

“A girl.” he stepped outside the bakery.

“Wow. Of course, I don't mind. Is she hot?”

Kibum frowned remembering how Minho checked Soo Mi out. “She is my friend, Soo Mi. Please don't touch her!”

Minho chuckled “The girl you are in love with? No, I won't. I don't touch the girls of my friends!”

“WHAT?” Minho’s words echoed around Kibum and he almost went against a tree, troubled with what he said.

“Dude I know you. We aren't friends for a long time but we are good friends and I do know you. The way you look at her is as if she is made of porcelain coated in the most delicious chocolate and decorated with the most beautiful expensive diamonds.”

Kibum chuckled with the absurdity of that “What the hell are you saying?!” Of course, he looked at her in a special way, she was special to him but that didn't mean he loved her.

“Yes, you clearly are in love.”

“Just no. Don't ever say that again!”

Minho laughed on the other side “Ok.”

Kibum was not convinced. He knew how Minho used every opportunity to and he could use that against him anytime.

Kibum quickly dismissed Minho after he told him to have fun with the girl he was not in love with, and then he quickly walked to Soo Mi’s place. Much to his despair, she wasn't home or at least not opening the door for him.

He knocked on it several times and even called her name but nothing. He even placed his ear next to the door and crouched on the floor to try and peek under it and that was how she found him.

“What are you doing?” She asked laughing at him “I could report you! You ert!”

He stood up cleaning his clothes and Soo Mi crossed her arms trying hard to pretend she was still mad at him but he knew better.

“I came to pick you up.”

“Pick me up? Why?”

He blocked her when she tried to enter her apartment.

“You can't live here anymore. It's not safe. I've heard awful things about this place. So you are staying with me and Minho while we find a new place.”

Her features illuminated and it was as if they never fought “Really? You don't mind?”

“We don't. Minho was very happy to know that he will have a girl around.”

She grinned and then wrapped her arms around his neck making Kibum freeze without knowing what to do.

“Thank you so much!” was she oblivious to the way her chest was rubbing against his? “I was so scared of this place. I could barely sleep.”

He pushed her away from him. “Why didn't you tell me?” Why did she lie saying she was ok then?

She looked at her feet embarrassed before answering “I didn't want to trouble you.”

Where was the selfish little girl he knew after all? She confused him so much lately.

As soon as Soo Mi looked back at him his expression softened. She looked so cute with her expressive eyes and pouty lips and a tingling sensation coursed through his body when his eyes fell on her lips once again. He wasn't sure how it happened but when he realized he was inches from her lips and Soo Mi had her eyes closed. However, he quickly kissed her cheek and stepped away from her, safely away.

She opened her eyes staring at him and Kibum pointed at the door of her apartment awkwardly “Get your things. I'll wait here.”

 

dq0n6e.jpg

 

Nae Soo Mi
 
 

“This is nice.” Soo Mi sat on the couch which was now her bed for the time being and grabbed the pillow that Kibum offered her.

“It's the best we can give you for now.” Kibum said placing another blanket over the couch beside her.

Minho passed by them rubbing his wet hair with a towel and only wearing a white tank top and thankfully pants - since he was used to wearing nothing - which made Soo Mi’s smile. He was indeed very hot.

“Do you remember what I told you?” Kibum asked Minho, placing another blanket over Soo Mi’s head covering her eyes.

“Yes! I won't touch Miss Porcelain Coated in Chocolate and Decorated with Diamonds!”

“What?” Soo Mi asked after she got rid of the blanket but Minho was already running to his bedroom laughing since Kibum grabbed a book to throw at him.

“Why did he call me that?” She asked as soon as Minho locked his door.

“He is an idiot! Ignore him!” Kibum rubbed his neck looking at the couch pensively. “Are you tired?”

“I'm alright. Don't worry I'll sleep like a baby.”

“Maybe you should sleep in the bedroom.” Kibum said suddenly his eyes moving to Minho’s bedroom door “I'll sleep here and you can take my bed.”

“Are you sure? You have to wake up early.”

“I'm sure. I don't think I’ll be able to sleep if you sleep here.”

Soo Mi grinned thankful and then grabbed his hand making Kibum stare at her.

“Thank you and I'm sorry.” She moved her fingers over his tenderly and he smiled back at her “I'm sorry I was mean to you last time and about what I said about your dating habits.”

“It's ok. I know that you didn't truly want to hurt me.”

She did mean it though and she did not like his girlfriend but it was wrong of her to say those things.

Kibum pulled his hand away from her “I also have something for you. An apology!”

Soo Mi watched him go back to the kitchen and soon he came back holding a small cake. He sat in front of her, on a bench and gave it to Soo Mi that looked at it as if it was the most precious thing.

“Caramel and strawberry, made by me, only for you.”

She picked up the strawberry from the top of the cake and ate it before the frosting from her fingers.

“How is it?” He asked watching her in expectation “My recipe!”

“The best!” She said raising her thumb up. “I never tried a cake like this made by you, your own recipe. I'm so happy!”

He chuckled offering her a spoon for her to eat and Soo Mi took a little bit of it eating it satisfied.

“I'm glad you like it.” He giggled looking at her, his smile slowly fading and she wondered why.

“Soo Mi you have…” She looked at him oblivious and Kibum used his finger to clean the icing from her nose and then hesitated before cleaning her lips too. She didn't even notice she got herself dirty and then he pulled the finger to his lips it which made her swallow hard.

Couldn't he see that actions like that made her heart beat faster, that her body couldn't handle it and that she wished to touch and kiss him again?!

Soo Mi looked at the cake and bit her lower lip, fighting that growing need inside her.

“Do you want to try it?” She asked feeling her temperature rise, knowing that she was acting way different from the innocent Soo Mi from the past but not being able to stop it.

“It’s alright.” He said oblivious to her thoughts and intentions.

“No, you have to try it.” She took a little bit of cake with the spoon and feed it to Kibum that ate it, his lips also getting dirty with frosting. He moved to clean it with the back of his hand but she grabbed it looking at him intensely.

“This cake can be even more delicious.”

He raised an eyebrow wondering what she meant and widened his eyes surprised when she leaned forward and kissed him, the frosting from his lips.

Quickly he grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her away.

“I- I can't do this! I am dating someone!”

“I’m not!” She said kissing him again but this time Kibum stood up throwing the bench to the floor with his abruptness.

Soo Mi watched him ashamed with her actions and yet she couldn't regret them. She wanted so badly to do it, to be with him again. She was holding up since she arrived in Seoul.

“I can't believe you did this! You always want to put me in trouble!” He mumbled, his face completely red “I-I…Just don't ever do this again!” He warned her upset, before storming to his bedroom.

He didn't wish her goodnight and he completely forgot about his worries of leaving her alone in the living room as an easy prey for Minho.

Soo Mi’s shoulders sunk down and she felt miserable.

Kibum was the same and she was the one who changed, the one who selfishly went after him and tried to impose herself on him when he had someone, when he wasn't interested in her like that anymore. She was a snake.

Why wasn't she able to forget what they did when he did forget it already.

She ate the cake in silence, tears falling down her cheeks.

That was probably the last time she would taste that cake that was delicious and yet not as delicious as his lips that she also feared that she would not be able to taste anymore.

 

Hello ~

I'm sorry I took a long time to update >.< 

Also sorry that this chapter is boring. XD

Anyway, we are getting closer to the juicier stuff =D