Trouble III

In trouble with you

Nae Soo Mi

 

“Soo Mi!” Her grandfather called her name at the end of the stairs “Come down quickly, I need to ask you a favor!”

She didn’t move from her chair in front of the cute blue dressing table her mother gave her when she was twelve. Soo Mi couldn’t decide on the hairstyle for the day. Lately more than ever – since she always liked taking care of her hair – she was learning new hairdos watching videos on youtube. It wasn’t as if she had many things to do either, only studying for her college entrance exams that she failed the previous year or helping out the neighbor lady on the small minimarket.

Usually she would braid her hair or get it in a ponytail to be fast but that day was special. Kim Kibum was coming back to Daegu for a few weeks to spend his vacation from college.

“Soo Mi!” Her grandfather yelled again “Go ask Grandma Kim if she wants me to pick up Bummie at the airport.”

He always called Kibum as Bummie which was as adorable as it was embarrassing after all those years. “Yes grandpa!”

Soo Mi secretly hoped Kibum’s grandmother would say no because her grandfather was the worst driver ever. Maybe she could learn how to drive. She needed money for it though and what she earned at the part time job wasn’t enough for it and asking her parents was not an option since they insisted on giving her a fixed allowance every month.

She turned around on the chair and run her fingers on her hair feeling the cute bow she made with hair on the back of her head. Perfect!

She giggled happily and turned around eyeing herself a last time on the mirror.

She was wearing a big pink sweater with a black cat over her black shorts. She looked cute and all that was for him.

Not that Kibum deserved it because he didn’t fully fulfill what she asked him and he promised. He didn’t call her often, or chat with her every day.

Yes, he wasn’t long without contacting her and he often sent her selcas and cute updates of what he was doing but that was it.

Soo Mi sighed and walked down the stairs.

Sometimes she felt as if she wasn’t a part of his world anymore. Kibum was cool now, he was studying, he had new friends and he was a man and she still felt so much like a girl, a little girl stuck in Daegu.

She wanted to run away from it but she didn’t know how. Going to live in London with him was crazy. At first she tried really hard to enter college and go to study beside him but the idea seemed ridiculous to her after a while. She didn’t have money to live in London, she would have to work hard and that was if she managed to enter a college. She was always average in school and didn’t have much confidence and since he never mentioned it anymore she started to loose faith and eventually failed the exams.

Her grandfather never said anything but she knew he was disappointed with her. Her parents…well besides the shorter phone calls and the postcards they sent her once in awhile she didn’t know much about their thoughts.

“I’m going to see Grandma Kim!” She announced before leaving the house. Soo Mi crossed the lawn covering the side of her house and then passed through a hole in the fencing to the other house beside hers. That hole was made by Kibum’s grandma so the kids could meet more often without having to leave the property and even until today the hole was left untouched. Even if Soo Mi didn’t cross it everyday like she used to all the years of her childhood, even if Kibum was no longer there.

Soo Mi didn’t bother knocking on the door and simply opened the back door of the house that lead to the kitchen where the short old grandma was baking what seemed to be cookies.

“OH!” Soo Mi quickly moved her hand to grab one from over the plate on the table but her hand was slapped away.

“It’s for Bummie!” the old woman smiled “He always loved my cookies!”

Of course he did. She was the reason he fell in love with baking, the reason he started learning it, staying by her side making all kinds of cakes and cookies.

She was proud of him.

Soo Mi bit her lower lip, not because she couldn’t eat a cookie but because she wanted her grandfather to feel proud of her too.

“I’m sorry sweetie. You can eat them later.“ The old woman probably thought she was sad because of it.

“Grandpa asked if you want him to pick up Kibum.”

“No, it’s ok. He must be arriving. He caught a taxi already!”

“WHAT?!” Soo Mi almost freaked out. She didn’t see him for one year now.

Grandma Kim looked at her in a funny way.

“I’m just so excited!” Soo Mi said being too bright suddenly feeling nervous, her heart beating fast in her chest.

Kim Kibum was coming back.

 

dq0n6e.jpg

Kim Kibum

 

Kibum took his bag from inside the taxi and closed the trunk of the car that drove away.

He was in such a good mood. He was back to his home, to his family. It was a small family. Beside him and his grandma he practically only could call Soo Mi and her grandfather family but it didn’t matter.

He barely had entered the small garden his grandma owned when a small squeal was heard.

Soo Mi ran to him and threw herself into his arms. She often did that every time he would travel with grandma and was away for one day but now it wasn’t a day it was way more than that and he released his bag and hugged her back.

She smelled nice and he reluctantly released her to take a good look at her.

Soo Mi wasn’t much different from the last time he saw her. Her hair was longer but besides that she was still Soo Mi, the one he often thought about, wondering how she was doing since she didn’t reveal much on the chat where they talked.

“Are you healthy?” He asked which made her frown.

“Yeah!”

“Good!” He patted her head like always and ruffled it which made her hit him.

“You will ruin my hairstyle!”

He chuckled and then his expression changed when he saw his grandma at the door barely holding her tears.

To Kibum his grandma was everything and he swallowed hard trying to control his emotions.

The old lady left the house and he ran to her and hugged her, grabbing her in his arms which made her raise her feet from the ground.

“Oh my Bummie, my beautiful son.” He kissed her cheek “I made you cookies!”

“I can smell them.”

His grandma grabbed his hand and pulled him inside “Let’s eat.”

Soo Mi’s grandfather was the next one to greet him and everyone entered the kitchen and settled around the same table hearing Kibum talk about his life in London, watching him eat or answering his questions about how life was in Daegu.

“How are your parents by the way?” He asked suddenly, munching on a cookie, turning to Soo Mi that was silent by his side, her elbows over the table her head resting on her arm, eyes on him.

She was a little startled and raised her head to answer “They are traveling.”

Of course. They were always traveling. At first it was due to the nature of their jobs - they worked for a famous businessman that lived in Seoul and were either there or traveling with him – but after, it become just a way of living and coming back to Daegu become more rare.

”Where now?”

“Last week I got a postcard from my mom from Hawaii. They are on vacation.” She looked away and Kibum frowned. Even if she pretended that it didn’t affect her, even if they tried to visit her on her birthday and sent her hundreds of postcards she placed on the walls of her bedroom she still felt abandoned by them.

Couldn’t they at least take her in one of their travels?!

“By the way!” He grabbed his bag from the floor and opened it taking a small package from inside it which made her eyes shine brightly. “Eddie sent this!”

There was a small change on her expression but maybe it was his impression only.

“I think he has a crush on you!”

“We kakao talk a lot.” She said grabbing the package, her smile fading.

“Good. He is a nice guy and he really wants to move to Korea. Maybe you are one more reason for him to do so. “ Kibum blinked one eye at her and then patted her head.

dq0n6e.jpg

Nae Soo Mi

 

Soo Mi ran her finger on the top of her glass and looked in Kibum’s direction.

They decided to go out with old school friends for dinner and were now inside a bar just talking and drinking.

Well he was, because Soo Mi was on her side of the couch munching on chips and watching Kibum and two of their old friends flirting with him.

Kibum was a star like she predicted. He was always popular because he was smart, talented and social but now that he was someone that studied in another country he was the most wanted bachelor in whole Daegu.

He was telling them a story about the first time he ate fish and chips in London and how he fell in love with the restaurant’s ketchup which made the girls laugh so much that it was as if he was telling the best joke ever. It wasn’t even that funny.

Soo Mi grabbed a handful of chips and placed them all in which made her look like a hamster.

“Aren’t you jealous?” the guy beside her, Jung Soo, one of their oldest friends – he often visited Kibum to play at his house, which in a way was visiting her too – asked.

Soo Mi choked on the chips and had to cover to be able to swallow it to speak. “No. Should I be?”

“Well you two were always together and he only had eyes for you, well until high school and we found out what a was but…” Her friend chuckled “Now he has almost a catalogue of s to choose from.”

Soo Mi frowned with the comment and then punched her friend’s shoulder. “You are still a ert!”

“I’m not the one who asked to see Kibum’s !”

“I WAS FIVE!”

Her outburst made everyone look at her and she slumped on the couch hiding behind her drink.

Kibum’s eyes moved from her to Jung Soo that raised his glass in a silent toast with Kibum and then he resumed his story for the two girls beside him.

“I’m not jealous.” Soo Mi said lowering her voice “Kibum was always popular anyway. It’s not like I own him.”

“True.” Jung Soo agreed “He always could get the ladies he wanted.”

She was going to grab more chips but her friend’s comment made her forget it, her hand halfway through it “What do you mean?”

“He is experienced. “He chuckled “He dated so much!”

“What?!” That was new to her. She never saw Kibum date anyone.

“You don’t know?” Her friend tilted his head and spoke closer to her so no one would listen “When you started dating Ilsung, spending less time with Kibum, which probably made him wake up for the ladies, Kibum started scoring and a lot.”

He truly did mention how he dated in Korea before and having and condoms…

She blushed remembering how he showed her what a was, what use it had.

“He is a playboy!” Her friend chuckled “Funny right? He is like the sweet guy next door. I mean he even bakes! I guess that’s what attracts them like flies.”

Soo Mi wasn’t listening to it anymore, her eyes back on Kibum. Her Kibum wasn’t like that. He was faithful, sweet and caring and not a man that slept around with any girl that gave him a little of attention.

Worse! She was only another one. Now it made sense how he gave in and slept with her even though she was his best friend. It didn’t matter to him, she was only another woman.

Soo Mi fumed upset and she stood up making everyone around the table look at her, Kibum included. He blinked his eyes seeming confused with her reaction and she pouted angrily and then grabbed her bag and walked away.

 
 
dq0n6e.jpg
 

Kim Kibum

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked following after her. Soo Mi looked pissed at him which wasn’t rare in the past but this was actually the first time she ran away from him and he hated it. Moreover he had no idea what he did wrong. He accepted to go to that stupid dinner even though he was tired and only wanted to sleep due to the time difference.

She didn’t answer and kept walking.

“Why are you not talking to me?”

“Maybe because I want to save you from talking. You talked a lot tonight.” She answered bitterly.

“Well I didn’t see everyone in a while. So I missed them.”

He didn’t get it. Was she upset because he was talking with their friends?!

“You probably missed Korean girls too!”

“What?” He laughed “What are you talking about?”

Soo Mi turned around and pointed an accusatory finger at him “You slept with half of Daegu!”

“What?” His smiled disappeared completely.

“Jung Soo told me. While I was dating Ilsung you went and dated half of Daegu. A Casanova!”

“I didn’t date half of Daegu. I did go out with several girls but that doesn’t mean I was dating them or sleeping with them. Also is it a crime to have fun with a beautiful woman? Didn’t you go out with Ilsung too?”

Soo Mi bit her lower lip and then whined “You never told me!”

“What?” he chuckled finding that whole moment ridiculous “Just because we are friends it doesn’t mean I need to present a list of everyone I slept with to you. “ It wasn’t as if she also told him about Ilsung. She went and started dating him without telling him and he only found out when he was running laps on the field and she showed up holding his hand. “Stop acting as if you are attached to me! You are not a child anymore Soo Mi!”

She groaned upset and then threw her bag at him failing to hit him. That surprised him.

“I’m not a child ok? You know that really well, that I am a woman…” She blushed and her voice failed and he didn’t need to be a genius to know what she meant.

“Soo Mi I’m sorry.” He wasn’t sure why he had to be sorry for but he did.

She walked back to him and grabbed her bag from the floor, cleaning it up. She was so close now that he grabbed her arm but she pulled it away.

“I didn’t want a list.” She trembled and her eyes got wet with tears “I just realized that I am only another name on the long list of girls you slept with.”

Oh no! No!

He swallowed hard. He wanted her first time to be special, he did his best to make it special and yet she felt like that and he hated it.

“It’s-it’s different and you know it.” It was. She was different.

“Why?”

“Because…” he didn’t know exactly why but it was “Because it wasn’t for the . I mean, it wasn’t because I was trying to have a relationship with you.”

She laughed covering her eyes and then looked at him with humid eyes “That sounds even worse.”

“Soo Mi, I’m sorry, but you said you didn’t regret it and I never wanted to hurt you.”

“Well I didn’t know all the facts back then.” She crossed her arms over her chest “I thought I knew my best friend and I guess I didn’t.”

“Don’t be ridiculous.” He was becoming frustrated “I’m telling you. Yes I did go out with several women but as a friend. I only slept with a few, the ones I liked, like every other man. “

Soo Mi turned around “Forget it. You don’t get it.”

Kibum sighed “Tell me then so I can get it.”

“We always told each other everything.”

“No we didn’t. There are things you stop telling when you grow up.”

She glanced at him with hurt eyes and he almost flinched in pain. It was true though. She should know, she was the first one who started keeping things from him. The first one who decided to grow up.

“I don’t want to grow up then!”

“Too late!” they were like two kids bickering and Kibum took a deep breath and tried to approach her again.

“Soo Mi look…”

However she turned around and walked away, fastening her pace until she started running.

He only watched her powerless feeling absolutely guilty and he wasn’t even sure why.

 

dq0n6e.jpg

Nae Soo Mi

 

Soo Mi chewed the inside of her cheek and then passed through the hole on the fence and entered Kibum’s grandma’s garden.

She walked uncertain, lost in her thoughts to the house.

Soo Mi regretted what she said and did to Kibum the night before. She struggled the whole night to find a way to ask him to forgive her and she even pondered telling him that she was drunk but she doubted he would believe it.

She was halfway to the main door of the house when she regretted it and turned around to go back home.

No. He was at fault too and maybe she should wait for him to approach her first but…

He wouldn’t stay in Korea for a long time and she missed him so much.

Soo Mi turned around again.

He did hurt her though.

She was going to turn back when someone spoke.

“Stop, you are making me dizzy!” Kibum was watching amused by all of her actions, sitting on the porch of the house and Soo Mi walked to him with her eyes downcast and stretched her arm opening her hand, offering him a cute fox origami she made.

“I’m sorry.”

It was a peace offer and he grabbed the small piece of pink paper and looked at it with an impressed look which made her proud. She was the origami queen for a reason.

“You were right about me being childish.” Soo Mi said “I shouldn’t have demanded of you to tell me things that you aren’t supposed to tell. I mean, I don’t tell you about guys I slept with also.”

“Because there is none.” He laughed but his smile faded a little after a while “Is there?”

“Well besides you there is…well…”

“You slept with someone after…” he lowered his voice “me?”

Soo Mi pursed her lips feeling silly. She could lie to him and not look bad but she wasn’t that good at lying. Why even lie?!

“There is this guy at the market I’m working at now. I swear I’m studying a lot to enter college!” She quickly added.

“Go straight to the point!” Kibum asked focused on what she was saying and she sat beside him.

“Well I have a crush on him and one day I was taking the trash out and he was there smoking. So we started talking and suddenly he asked if I was a .”

Kibum frowned and rubbed his thigh slowly “Did you slap him for making that question?”

“Hell no! I answered the truth!”

She wasn’t. Thanks to Kibum.

“I can’t believe you didn’t slap him!” He seemed a little disappointed or upset, she couldn’t tell. “He obviously wants to get into your .”

“So? He is hot!”

He flicked her forehead which made her complain.

“You aren’t like that.” Kibum his lips and then asked with a soft voice “Did you sleep together?”

“No. He pushed me against the wall and we made out, like really intensely.” Soo Mi bit her lower lip which made Kibum tear his eyes from hers and to her lips and then to her eyes again.

That action of his made her feel weird and for a while she had the feeling he would bend forward and kiss her like he did on that night they spent together. He did look at her like that too.

“I want to meet him.” Kibum said instead.

“What?”

“I want to meet him. I want to see if he is good enough for you. Ilsung was a complete jerk and he was someone you choose. You are awful at choosing man!”

“Hey!”

He stood up “you are like my sister, remember?! I’ll kick his if he hurts you.”

His comment made her smile and she tilted her head “Sister is a little…”

“Cousin! My cousin!” He corrected and walked away.

Soo Mi smiled suddenly feeling much better. Kibum wasn’t upset with her and he cared, he worried about her. His comment about kicking his made her all tingling inside.

Her eyes fell on the floor beside her, where the origami fox was forgotten. She was going to point it out when Kibum grabbed it.

He actually walked back to pick it up.

“I’ll keep this!” He cleared his throat placing the small paper fox in his hand; carefully so he wouldn’t ruin it “I must do my grandmother an errand. See you later.”

She nodded smiling brighter than the sun. Kim Kibum was adorable.

 
 
dq0n6e.jpg

Kim Kibum

 

“What’s that?” Kibum asked once they arrived to the restaurant. It wasn’t as if he didn’t notice her hair before, he did, but he was busy thinking about other things to focus on her hair.

“My new hairstyle! Do you like it?” Soo Mi turned around to give him a better view. Her hair was caught on the side of her head and in the back she braided it giving it a beautiful effect and all for the guy she was meeting that day. Well both were meeting since Kibum wanted to talk with him so he could evaluate him and decide if he was boyfriend material or not.

Kibum giggled a little and poked the back of her head and she turned around furrowing her brow. “You always make fun of my hairdos.”

“It’s cute.” And that was a lie; he was just a little surprised that now she did them more often.

It made her even more adorable.

“You ruined them a lot in the past.”

“I’m way better now. Lots of practice!” She moved her feet on the floor and played with her navy blue blouse nervously. “Ha Joon must be arriving. I’m so nervous. It’s like our first real date.”

And yet she kissed him already. No she fiercely made out with him at the back of the market. Kibum suddenly felt very bitter and he looked away his eyes settling on a guy wearing a white shirt and blue pants with an earring in his ear and blonde hair. It was almost like a copy of him a few years ago and he moved his eyes from that man to Soo Mi. Kibum was right, that was Ha Joon since she was smiling at him.

“I don’t think he is happy to see me.” Kibum said in a low voice noticing how the other man stared at him from head to toe.

“I didn’t tell him you were coming.”

“You what?!” No wonder he was upset. He thought he was going on a date with Soo Mi and another guy showed up with her.

Ha Joon greeted them and Soo Mi introduced both.

“This is my friend…practically a brother.”

“Cousin.” Kibum corrected and she looked at him “We don’t have any blood relationship. Nope! None!”

She frowned with his answer and he ignored her looking at Ha Joon innocently.

They had . He couldn’t go around saying she was his sister. Cousins could have relationships. It was better for the guy to feel threatened anyway.

After the awkward introduction they entered the restaurant and both guys pulled a chair for Soo Mi to sit. She end up choosing none of them and sat on the middle of both.

It was a weird vision, as if she was out on a date with two men, two men that looked at each other in a not that friendly way.

“I thought you would come alone.” Ha Joon said grabbing the menu from the table.

“Yes but I’m here.” Kibum answered smiling grabbing another menu.

“What shall we eat?” Soo Mi asked trying to sound cheerful and she peeked at both the guys’ menus in turns.

That was the right time for Kibum to attack.

“So…” He gave Soo Mi the menu letting her choose the pizza they would eat and focused his attention on the guy on the other side of her “Do you live alone?”

“Yes. I have a small room and I’m working.”

“Studying?”

“I’m not good at that. Just working for now.”

“He plays the guitar though.” Soo Mi said proudly and Kibum moved his fingers on the table.

He didn’t know how to play the guitar but he was good at dancing for example.

“Do you have any pet?” Kibum asked.

“What?” Soo Mi raised an eyebrow. “Is that important?”

It was. People who like pets normally are good people at least in his opinion.

“I used to have a dog when I was little. Not anymore.”

Kibum was going to make another question when Soo Mi turned to him “You sound like my dad. Stop!”

Her dad! Funny, he was the one who should be doing that and instead he was in Hawaii having fun. He probably didn’t even know what kind of pizza she liked, her shoe size or her sleeping habits. He did! Kibum did know all of that.

“Your parents died right?” Ha Joon asked and Kibum took a deep breath.

Soo Mi laughed and shook her hands “No, no. They…well…it’s complicated but they travel a lot.”

“Oh I never saw them, that’s why I asked. Even during the graduation ceremony at school I didn’t see them.”

Kibum glared at the guy. He knew her from school?! Why couldn’t he remember him?

“My grandfather came in their place. Kibum’s grandmother too.” She turned to Kibum “Ha Joon went to the same school as us. It’s funny cos I don’t remember him.”

“I was a lot different back then.” Ha Joon laughed touching his hair and Soo Mi laughed with him.

Kibum didn’t feel like laughing though. Was that guy a stalker? He even noticed that her parents didn’t go to the ceremony!

“Let’s choose the food!” Soo Mi said cutely and placed the menu open over the table.

“Let’s try this one. It has pickles. I love it.” Ha Joon suggested it.

“It seems nice.” Soo Mi sounded uncertain and Kibum opened his mouth ready to scold her.

“It’s not nice at all!” He moved his eyes to Ha Joon “She is allergic to it!”

“Kibum!” It was as if he was scolding the guy and she was right he was being too aggressive. Of course he didn’t know all Kibum knew about her.

But for whatever reason Kibum didn’t like Ha Joon.

“You like mushrooms. Let’s try this one.” Kibum suggested softening the tone of his voice.

She nodded her head and Kibum smiled victoriously closing the menu, his eyes rising to Ha Joon that was glaring at him.

It seemed like the affection they didn’t feel for each other was mutual.

 

dq0n6e.jpg

Nae Soo Mi

 

 

The date was over, if she could call a date to that awkward dinner with both guys glaring at each other. Apparently Kibum didn’t approve of her new possible boyfriend and Ha Joon also didn’t like her friend.

And now Soo Mi and Kibum were walking back home in silence.

“I didn’t even get a goodnight kiss after my date.”

“Well it would be weird with me beside you.” he laughed and she looked at him bitterly.

“So what do you think of him?” Soo Mi was walking into troubled waters.

“He is nice.” He didn’t seem that convinced of it. “He does seem to like you.”

She nodded her head.

“He looks very similar to me when I was in high school and dyed my hair blonde.”

“Really?” She pretended to be shocked when in reality she noticed it a long time ago. Was it weird to feel attracted to a man that dressed up like your best friend?! “Well your look was popular back then.”

“I guess so.” He his lips and she looked away. During dinner she couldn’t take her eyes off from his lips when he was eating and she felt ridiculous. “Just go slow.”

”Ok…dad!”

Both passed by their old high school and she stopped beside the main gate.

“Memories!” she clutched at her chest and he watched her amused. Soo Mi, the perfect dramatic actress “The feels!” She twirled around slowly and then stumbled pretending to fall against the closed gate. “I was so happy here!”

“Oh no!” Kibum placed a hand on his chest and looked from it to her with wide eyes “My heart is beating so fast!”

“OMO!” She placed her hand in front of and he mimicked her actions.

“My feels!” and Kibum hit the gate beside her too both laughing with the silliness.

They looked at each other the laughter slowly fading.

That was it. That moment between them, when both were in sync. That’s what she loved and missed the most.

If there is truly a soulmate for everyone than Kibum was hers. There was something special about the way they could read each other, something that with time started to change.

Being a soulmate didn’t mean you were meant to have a romantic relationship.

He looked away first and she faced the ground awkwardly.

For whatever reason Kibum did change with her. He was still her best friend and sometimes it felt like it was still the past but something did change and it had nothing to do with the , it happened way before that, before he even went to London.

Maybe he was right and they did grow up. He did at least.

”Come on.” He said moving away from the gate. “It’s dirty.”

She laughed following after him watching him clean his clothes with his hand. He was complaining how she always made him do the silliest things and get himself dirty and she giggled because it was true.

Normally the boys are the ones jumping around, falling and scratching their knees, climbing trees and getting dirty but in that duo she was the one who did it and pulled him to do it with her.

They quickly arrived home and Kibum entered her grandfather’s garden. Both walked to the hole in the fence and stopped beside it since it was time to say goodnight.

“So…” She said feeling a little emotional suddenly. They haven’t done that in a long time and soon Kibum would leave again.

London and Airi.

“About you and Airi…” She needed to ask.

“What about her?”

“Are you two dating?”

“Not yet.” He giggled and she couldn’t help but feel a little jealous.

“So you want it?”

“Yes. I like her. She is fun to be with and we spend a lot of time together. I’m thinking about inviting her out for a date without Eddie.”

“Why didn’t you before?”

“I was afraid to ruin our friendship.”

He did say he didn’t want to ruin their’s also when they slept together. However it did happen and she wondered what was the difference between what he had with her and what he had with Airi.

“Then do it. Invite her!”

“I will!” He placed his hand on her shoulder and another on her chin, holding her and Soo Mi widened her eyes when he tilted her head and fixed a loose strand of her braid.

“Done.”

Even though he said it was done he didn’t release her and he was still very close. Soo Mi couldn’t take her eyes away from him. He looked so attractive, so close to her that she would be able to see any imperfection on his face if he had one. He touched her ear and run a finger down her cheek to her neck that he caressed making her lean to his touch instinctively.

“Your hair was a bit…” He didn’t finish what he was going to say because Soo Mi grabbed his sweater and pulled him closer which made Kibum widen his eyes.

She pulled at his clothes again a little hesitantly checking his reaction and his expression softened his eyes moving from hers to her lips.

That unspoken harmony between them…

“Soo Mi, what are you doing?” He asked softly not seeming upset.

“I have no idea.” She didn’t and yet she wanted it so much.

Soo Mi was misbehaving again, causing wreckage, getting in trouble again and pulling him to do it with her.

The grip on his sweater lessened but Kibum didn’t move away, on contraire he leaned closer to her and tilted his head slightly, his eyes back on hers. His lips touched hers and she pressed herself against him, the grip of her hand on his sweater intensifying again.

Kibum slide his arm around her waist and both stumbled back against the fence hungrily kissing each other.

It was different from the kisses they shared on their night together, it revealed a need that didn’t seem to be there before they kissed.

Soo Mi did get her goodnight kiss after all, a very long and intense one that both didn’t seem to want it to end.

If they didn’t stop soon she wasn’t sure she would be able to control the ache she felt inside her.

They were in big trouble if they didn’t stop.

1213fa9.jpg

Hello~

Bye ~

XD

Subscribe, comment, upvote!