HunHan

15 Days to New Year

HunHan

Imperial Consort

Prompt: Luhan isn't the only consort in Sehun's palace, but he's the most loved.

A/N: Please check here for types of consort, and its rankings. Type Of Consorts

I'm sorry this is not the best thing I could have written. I had to research on what consort is, and I wasn't 100% sure if it's still mistress or more than that. So my interpretation is that they can be mistress (women that give ual pleasure) or some type of gems (owned for the sake of having the prettiest lady). For this drabble, only Luhan gives ual pleasure, while the rest are considered gems.

Also, I'm trying to catch up since I'm missing 6 more drabbles. So I'll be posting drabbles #9 and #10 soon. Drabbles #11, 12 and 13 will be for Dec 31. Then the last two will be during New Year.

 

----------------

 

There is a rumor, amongst the people, that a king who owns many consorts is considered to be wise and kind. Luhan, the Imperial Noble Consort, thinks that the people like to make up stories. After all, Prince Sehun isn't similar like his father, he's far kinder in discretion. Luhan have seen it countless of times, when the young Prince will break a rule for the sake of the people. He's just not allowed to voice out the younger's achievements. He's simply a second rank consort, a pretty face for the Prince’s pleasures.

 

Fortunately, the Prince have never been one to ignore Luhan’s concerns and thoughts. Sehun may decide to not fulfill Luhan’s request in the end, but the elder likes the fact that Sehun cares enough to listen.

 

Luhan isn't the only consort under Sehun’s palace. There are three others, including Empress Seulgi, Sehun’s wife. She has been Sehun’s close friend since childhood so their arranged marriage was almost inevitable. Luckily, both see their marriage as a contract, and there's no chance of them falling in love.

 

The other two are Noble Consorts, Kyungsoo and Jongin. Kyungsoo was a maid, serving sunder Seulgi before Sehun noticed him. He’s the smallest, and is often mistaken as the weakest, but Sehun fell in love with his fearless personality. Then, there’s Jongin who recently became a Noble Consort. He’s still quite naive, even at the age of twenty, since he has never experienced the death of a loved one. Sehun likes to keep him sheltered from reality, a mistake in Luhan’s opinion.

 

These consorts are there to please Sehun in any way, even ually if asked, since that is a part of their roles. Yet, Sehun utilizes a specific role for each of them, because to him, each shines the most from its strength. He asks the Empress to be his right hand, as she cares about the people as much as he does. Kyungsoo is knowledgeable and fearless so Sehun talks to him about the wars and upcoming battles. Jongin holds Sehun’s innocence, the only person that can make him smile so easily, and brightens his day. Finally, Luhan, the most special one, because he holds his heart. Due to this, Sehun only tasks Luhan to fulfill his hidden desires.

 

The best part of their relationship is the early mornings, when both are too sleepy to be fully awake, but is aware of each other’s presence. Sehun is always considerate, allowing Luhan to press closer to his body and seeps the warmth. When the sun is finally shining, the younger would lay a chaste kiss on Luhan’s forehead before preparing for the day’s activities. It’s always tough for Luhan’s heart, as he always crave for more than those kisses or gentle touches. He shares Sehun with everyone, from the consorts to the people, but he longs to have Sehun to himself. It’s such a selfish thought, but Luhan can’t help it.

 

The hardest days are when Sehun is gone to lead his army. The Prince tasks the royal guards to keep his consorts safe, but Luhan would rather have Sehun besides him. It gets lonely during that time, without Sehun sending him small smiles and a caress to his cheek. Luhan would seek comfort in his fellow consorts, sometimes they’d sleep together for the warmth, including Empress Seulgi. The Empress has such a high ranking, that she doesn’t have to acknowledge other people’s presences, but she’s too humble to do so. Luhan is eternally grateful that Sehun is married to her than anyone else.

 

When Sehun does return, he spoils each one of them with treasures beyond their imaginations. He’s always sorry and regretful, but they’ve never felt mad at him. Instead they shower him back with love, in their own ways, and Luhan always get the hardest task, making the Prince relax.

 

Being physical with the Prince isn’t hard to do. Luhan knows which areas are sensitive, and it’s easy to get Sehun riled up. The younger always prefer to service Luhan first, making sure that the elder is ually satisfied. This time, Luhan doesn’t let him touch him. It’s a new experience to tie the Prince’s wrists and have him completely begging, but the elder doesn’t push too much. After all, he’s tasked to keep the Prince happy.

 

When they’re finally sated and relaxed, Luhan looks forward to the cuddling and the sweet whispers. Sehun is still as hopeless romantic, as much as the first time they met.

 

“Next time, I’ll bring all of you to Yorkshire. It has an amazing view of the mountain, and the river that passes besides it. I kept thinking how much you’d love the water, and Kyungsoo would spend days studying the land. I think Jongin would love how vast it is,” Sehun tells him.

 

“That sounds amazing,” Luhan replies sincerely, but his heart still feel selfish. He wants that kind of adventure without them, just him and Sehun. He wonders if Sehun will judge him when he voices this opinion.

 

“Then, of course, we’d waste the nights looking at the stars. I’ve always heard of people using them as guidance, but I don’t think I could ever be lost in the dark.”

 

“Why not?” the elder asks curiously.

 

“Because I already have the brightest thing in my possession,” Sehun says with a serious expression.

 

The younger’s hand reaches up to brush Luhan’s bangs away before the fingers trails down to his cheek, and finally his neck.

 

“My beautiful Luhan,” he whispers, and the elder can’t help but feel flustered.

 

It’s so rare to have the Prince’s undivided attention. The elder feels so blessed to always have his love.

 

“I wish that you could have picked a better life, and a better love. You’re always sharing me, even when I don’t ask,” the younger looks a little sad as he says it. “Do you blame me for being so selfish? To want love from so many people?”

 

“Of course not,” Luhan denies quickly. “I could never think that way. In fact, I think I’m more selfish, for wishing that you’d love less. I suppose I just miss you too much.”

 

Sehun smiles warmly at him before laying a quick kiss on his lips.

 

“I hope you know that while they may have my love, there’s only one person that weakens my mind.”

 

The elder smiles at the sincerity of the words before nuzzling closer to Sehun’s body. It’s reassuring to know that Sehun will forever love him.

 

The next time Luhan sees Sehun with the other consorts, jealousy is no longer in his mind. He’s actually happy that the others will have Sehun’s love too. After all, love comes in many different forms. For now, he believes that he and Sehun shares the rarest kind of them all, true love.