Chapter 6

Mr/Miss . Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong hwa controlled his car steering wheel with one hand and 

loosened his tie with the other....it was a tiring day....

After talking with shin hye and allotting a place for her in the designing room....he attended 3 meetings one after other...

and at last he's on the way to home after meeting a client ...

I want more and more sleep..he parked the car and went towards the door...

he lifted his hand's to press the lock numbers but interrupted by a familiar voice... 

Mr. Jung......

Yong hwa turned back and saw shin hye was standing there...

He looked at himself and saw him in his office attire...jesus.....I was about to get caught.....

Ahmmm...I....I...came here to see my sister.....but...

why are you out at this time....

Shin hye grinned hearing him....ah..how sweet.....he cares for me....

Yong hwa noticed her grin.... he slapped himself imaginary....

I just asked because..my sister will be alone in the house....you should not leave her alone...

Shin hye grin changed into a pout...your sister is not home ..and the groceries are over..ao I went to buy some.....

Please come inside sir.....she said unlocking the door...

Not bad..The house is pretty good..mmm...

yong hwa said sitting on the couch....

What do you like to have sir.....

shin hye asked keeping the grocery bag in the dinning table....

Coffee will be good....

Shin hye nodded and went into the kitchen...

After making the coffee..she entered the living room

 with two cup's of coffee..

and saw yong hwa resting his head on the couch with closed eyes...

She placed the cup's and stood before him....

MR. Jung.....Jung Yong Hwa shii.....she whispered waving her hands before his closed eye's...but there was no response...

Oh...my poor yongie...looks so tired she said bravely thinking yong hwa is sleeping and sat very close to him.....

She traced her finger from his forehead..to his eye's , nose and rested on his lips.....

She her lips...ah....so tempting......what should I do now....should I stole kiss like he did in my dream.....she closed her eye's and leaned forward...

Unknown to her yong hwa's eye's was wide open now...and his lips was curling into a naughty smirk.....

Shin hye...what are you doing? 

Yong hwa shut his eyes hearing an angry voice...While shin hye opened her eye's in panic...

She turned and saw woo bin standing near the door....she turned to still sleeping.na....na...still pretending as sleeping Yong hwa...

Oppa...shhhhh...she rushed to woo bin....Please lower your voice oppa...He might wake up...

What the.?why he is sleeping here? Who is he?and what where you doing now? 

Yong hwa..who was hearing everything...opened his eye's slowly acting that he woke up from his sound sleep...hearing the shouts...

S...Sir... you are awake? 

Oh..I'm sorry Miss. Park..I was dead tired..I don't know when I slept..He said standing up...

That's ok..Sir...I know you were tired that's why I dint wake u up..shin hye said biting her lower lips and thinking of the scene when she almost kissed him...

Yong hwa smirked inside remembering the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter