Chapter 9

Mr/Miss . Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unnie….where are you I have a surprise for you……shin hye shouted from the living room……

I’m coming shin hye……I just now came home…..yong hwa walked down the stairs as yon hwa……..

What surprise do you have for me………he asked smiling…..thinking at least he was able to talk to shin hye as yon hwa……

But his smile vanished seeing the person standing near shin hye….

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jong hyun coughed sensing the sudden mood swing of yong hwa…..

Oh…I’m sorry….jong suk released shin hye from his hug and smiled at her sweetly…….

Jong suk can we move the staff members are waiting for you……

Dae……shin hye let’s go out for lunch…..he said winking at her and followed jong hyun.

Shin hye stood there blushing and didn’t realize a pair of eyes staring at her angrily…….

Are you going to stand there as a statue for the whole day..

Shin hye startled hearing the loud voice near her ear……..she looked at yong hwa biting her lips……

Where is your manners Miss. Park, hugging someone in front of your boss…

Sorry sir….it won’t happen again…..she replied and turned to walk  but stopped by yong hwa…

Who’s he? Is he that close to you  that you forgot other people around you when hugging him shamelessly……

Tears threatened to drop from her eye’s…she took a long breath…..it’s none of your business sir…I apologies for what happened before….and it won’t happen again……she  said without turning and walked to her cabin…….

Yong hwa gritted his teeth in anger…..and kicked nowhere…..

Ouch…ah…ah….ah….he whined in pain  jumping, holding his leg that his office table …

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

yong hwa heart had a race with the ticking clock…

oh..god…it’s going to be lunch time…..what should I do now? How will I stop her…..yong hwa wad biting his nail and glancing at his wrist watch when he heard the sound of the opening door……

His heart fluttered seeing the elegant lady walking towards him, but the next second jealousy hits him….

Miss.P..He was stopped by the knock of the door….

Jong suk was standing before the opened door dashingly……he gave a little smile towards yong hwa and turned his gaze to shin hye…..

shin hye walked towards him smiling widely…….

Shin hye ah you look gorgeous……he said caressing her hair…

Gomawo oppa..she replied blushing…….and both started to  make their steps…..

Gomawo oppa…….yong hwa repeated shin hye’s sentence annoyingly……

Until yesterday she was madly in love with me…but today she’s not even glancing at me….argh….what will they talk? Will he sit next to her holding her hand’s? will they both feed each other?

no…no.noooo…..i wont allow this to happen……he stood and walked towards his door…..

min hyuk was flirting with receptionist when yong hwa walked out of his room…..

min hyuk……what are you doing here….

Ah…nothing hyung….he said smiling shyly  rubbing his nape….

Come with me..i’ll treat you today for lunch……

Really hyung…….wowww….then I’ll cal jong hyug hyung and jung shin to join us…….

I said I’ll treat only you…….yong hwa said dragging min hyuk with him……..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Shin hye ya……you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter