Chapter 10

Mr/Miss . Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong hwa was pacing here and there…the giggling sound heard after small whispers were driving him crazy…

For the past 2 hours nothing was able to stop shin hye’s and jong suk loud mouth..He even had the urge to walk and drag shin out from there.

Yong hwa sighed and sat on his bed unable to anything…his mobile started vibrating notifying a text from min hyuk.

“Hyung, Tomorrow meeting with the Mr. Wang has been cancelled, He promised to postpone the meeting next week and apologized for the inconvenience, I cancelled the tickets”

Yong hwa lips curved into a smile reading the text, He started texting someone, His smile turned into a grin when the sound outside turned into the sound of closed doors.

“Tomorrow come to the airport by 4 am, we are going to jeju for a business deal”

“Don’t be late”

He throw himself on the bed…spreading his hands wide….”Park Shin Hye, this is the punishment for disturbing my sleep and flirting with the jerk”, he closed his eyes dosing into sleep with a proud smirk.

Yong hwa rolled on his bed hearing the non stop sound coming from his mobile, he rubbed his eye’s with his one hand while the other was unlocking his mobile.

There were 20 missed calls and several text from shin hye, He grinned like a fool dialing her no.

“Yeoboseyo..”

“Sir, I’ve been calling.”

“Sorry Miss. Park, The schedule for today has been cancelled, minh hyuk informed me late at night and I forgot to inform you, since it’s my mistake for not informing and made you wait, you can take a day off, see you tomorrow”

He ended the call without waiting for her reply.

“Jerk..Jung yong hwa…I hate you”, Shin hye shouted little loudly gaiging the people attention near her..

“mianhamnida, mianhamnida ….”, she bowed endlessly before rushing to get a taxi.

“Hyung, you look happy today..did something happened?”, min hyuk asked sitting opposite to yong hwa.

“Hmmm…yeah…something happened, and something dint happen”, yong hwa replied chuckling.

Min hyuk gave a confused look

“don’t, bother asking me, I won’t say it to you, call jong hyun and ask him to send jong suk to China and ask him to look after the hiring process there”

“But hyung, There are already plenty of people working in HR Department ”

“Do as I say min hyuk, I really don’t like the creeper “

“Creeper?, oh because he always sticks to shin hye shii”, min hyuk answered his own question with a grin.

Yong hwa face turned sore hearing him, “Don’t forget to inform jong hyun , and now you may leave.”.

“Someone is making someone crazy”

“What?”

“I was singing. Is it bothering you”

“get out min hyuk”, yong hwa scowled resting his body on his chair.

The whole week was joyous day’s for yong hwa, His smile never left his place and it turned into a teasing smirk whenever he sees shin hye, on the other hand shin hye was  shooting her deadly glare towards him, Controlling all her emotions she will open it up everything to yon hwa , even saying how she want to punch his face while he smirks.

Yon hwa aka yong hwa will patiently listen to her and laugh out loud in his room thinking how funny shin hye even when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter