Chapter 1

Mr/Miss . Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jong Hyun. Kang Min Huk and Lee Jung Shin are childhood friends and now running fashion World….a Fashion Designing Company together……

All 4 of them love to play Basketball and will be very serious in it…..The game has their own rule…….The winner and the loser…..The winner is the one who has the highest point and the looser who has the lowest point…..the winner would make the looser to obey him and do as he says…….

Yong hwa will always be the winner……and he always make the other 3 to do weird stuff….like once when jong hyun looses yong hwa made him to wear high heels for a month……and for min hyuk he made him to come to office without wearing boxers…….though no one knows it……min hyuk cried daily……and for jung shin…..he should wear different color of dark lipsticks daily……..the employees in the office knows about them so they wont mind them but still…..no one will be able to control their laugh when they crossed them……..

And one day…all 3 got a chance to take revenge on him…..for everyone shock…yong lost the match for the first time all in his 28 years……….

Hyung you lost....so you should follow the rules of the bet fairly......min hyuk said with a smirk.....

Araso.....What should I need to do.....

you should change from Mr. Jung to Miss. Jung.....For a year.....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yebosayo......

Shin ah...

De..oppa.....

how are you?

Good....

Wae? Why you sound sad?

Because of you...no one to willing to stay

in this house because of your stupid conditions......

ahmmm....I going to be alone in this house.....

Im just little protective over my sister...

pack your things and come back to home....

Shiro...I already decided oppa....I'm not going to come back.....

Why are you so.......

Ding....dong...

Oppa...some one is on the door I'll talk to you later.....

Shin hye ended the call and walk towards the door.....

she saw 3 men in black suite......

Omo....don't tell me you are MIB.....

and you are here to search aliens......

The 3 guy's chuckled.......no Miss...

Park shin hye....... shin hye completed the sentence....

No...shin hye shii....We heard that there is a room for rent....so we came to check it.....

and II'm Lee Jong Hyun, This is Kang Min Hyuk 

and Lee Jung Shin......

Oh....Anyoung haseyo......shin hye replied to their bow.....yes its true....that there's a room for rent.....but mianhadanida...its only for women that too who are5 single...since I'm staying here alone..its a strict condition from my brother.....

Oh....that's not a problem be cause the room is for our sister...and don't worry she is single.....jung shin replied.....

Then no problem for me....The rent is 500$ per month including everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter