Chapter 8

Mr/Miss . Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong hwa with still closed eye’s searched his phone which was beeping continually ….

Hmmm….so…soft…….he shot open his eye’s realizing where he is……his face changed into deep red when he saw where his hand was and what was the soft…soft…thing he been touching……

Yong hwa chuckled seeing shin hye snoring…….she never failed to be cute..even when she’s sleeping…..he whispered and leaned down giving a soft and sweet kiss on her lips…..

Shin hye stirred and raised her head…..

Yong hwa stopped breathing and started to sweat……looking at her nervously….

But shin hye rolled to other side of the bed and started snoring…..

Yong hwa sighed in relief he slowly stood up from the bed took his shirt and walked carefully without making noise……

He unlocked the phone and saw 20 messages from seo hyun……he sighed and deleted all the messages without opening it and went inside his room…..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ah….my head hurts……shin hye sat massaging her forehead…..

Omo….why am I …..aish……pabo shin hye……you are really a disaster….don’t you know you are not tolerable to alcohol…then y…….she suddenly remembered the reason why she drank….the picture of yong hwa and seo hyun flashed before her……

Mr. Jung Yong Hwa….I’m going to make you beg to me…..she talked to herself entering the wash room…..

She looked at herself in the mirror she was wearing a white shirt and a pencil skirt…..fighting shin hye….make him fall for you she said and walked downstairs towards the kitchen……..

The breakfast was already prepared and kept in the dinning table with a small note and a pill….

The pill is for your headache……take it after having your breakfast….and you are really clumsy when drunk……

Yon hwa

Ahh…unnie is really sweet…..it seems  I troubled her a lot……I’ll make it up to her with a delicious dinner today…..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Shin hye smiled at the reciponist and went inside yong hwa’s room without knocking……she sighed seeing his chair was empty…..she went to her cabin and started do her work……

After few minutes she heard the sound of the door opening…….

He is here……she said and ed her first two buttons of her shirt…showing her deep valley….

She took few sheets of her work  and walked out of her cabin…..

Yong hwa was starring at his computer screen and doing some work…..

Good Morning Sir….

Good Morn….yong hwa  jwa dropped seeing shin hye standing before him……

Shin hye smirked and bent down to take her pen she dropped down intentionally showing the clear view of her deep valley…….

Yong hwa felt the dryness in his throat  the picture of her fine bosom’s which he saw yesterday pictured before his eye’s…..

Sir…..my new designs……she placed the sheets before him and looked at him innocently……

 Ah….ye…s…yes….he was back to reality he moved his gaze  from her to the sheets….

You….can leave Miss. Park…I’ll check it later……..

Shin hye bitted her lower lips………this was not the one she excepted……suddenly an idea popped out……sir….i want to ask you whether this color shade is ok or It needed a dark one……she stood beside him and bent down pointing a spot on the sheet……giving him a clear closer view…

Yong hwa gulped hard opened and closed his mouth whenever her bosoms were nearer to his mouth…….

Shin hye smirked hearing his gulping sound…you deserve it….she thought and stood up immediately……

I have some more designs to finish…..I’ll ask about this when I bring those….she said and walked to her cabin……

Ah…ok…..yong hwa whispered and starred at her back with longing eye’s…..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Oppa…..surprise……seo hyun entered yong hwa’s room without knocking…..

What…wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter