Chapter 2

Mr/Miss . Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh god.....how do women wear these much stuff inside......

they are really great.....it's really irritating wearing this....

He removed the specially made bra by one of their best designer... for him....of course she doesn't know it was for yong hwa....

and this wig is so itchy....Yong hwa murmured undressing himself.....Its reallyreally going to be a heck.....he sighed turning on the shower......

He lied on the bed...closing his eye's.....tomorrow he should go to his apartment where he previously lived with the boy's....

and get changed into his usual attire before going to office.....

he rolled in the bed thinking about the upcoming days.......

Yong hwa felt something soft against his body....why am I dreaming like hugging something...mmmmm..so.soft..he said to himself still closing his eyes......but...why...why it's breathing......he slowly opened his sleepy eye's and saw shin hye sleaping near him....her leg was on him....and they were hugging each other.......yahhh....Yong hwa with widened eye's pulled of from her.....rolled and crashed his b*** on the floor....

Mmmm....shin hye raised her  head with still closed eye's...wae unnie......

Yong hwa stood up angrily...get o.....he looked himself in the mirror and his wig was missing....he grabbed the blanket that was covering shin hye and covered himself from head to toe...

Mianae..unnie...I have the habbit of walking in sleep..I don't know when did I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter