Chapter 7

Mr/Miss . Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yahhh…..shin hye……..do you remember me it’s been a month you contacted me…do you remember what day is today? Juniel was shouting in the other end of the phone…..

Hmm…shin hye looked at the calendar in her laptop…..saengil chugha my dear junie….Mianae……..you know rt….it’s been only 3 weeks I started to work…but I have lot’s and lot’s of work to do....forgive me….shin hye ended  with her usual cute pout……

Stop pouting…..i’m not going to forgive you easily…..if you want to be forgiven then you should come  for dinner…krystal and Jessica are slo coming…..

But…junnie….i’m so tired……

Shin hye….if you are not coming then I’ll divorce you…..

Aiish…this girl…..ok….i’ll come…..see you at dinner……shin hye ended the cal and lifted her head to only see yong hwa standing before her…..

Miss. Park I really don’t like when my staff do not pay attention in their working hours…and you it’s been 3 weeks you started working here…but  until now I dint get a proper design …..don’t make me to regret for hiring you he said turned back and walked away…..

Shin hye rolled her eye’s and made faces looking at yong hwa’s back……

Yong hwa chuckled softly seeing her threw the mirror and walked out smirking…..

These last 3 weeks yong hwa was enjoying teasing shin hye….actually shin hye was good at designing and he approved 3 of her design without even notifying her…..he loves the way when her face turns red when he will purposely stand closer to her….he started to fall for her but was very stubborn to admit not until she admits it…..he was damn sure that shin hye already fallen in love with him for poor shin hye confessed her feelings to yong hwa who was in yon hwa’s disguise……and shin hye sometimes will get annoyed of him but at the end of the day….she will forget everything that happened while admiring him……

Junnie…. .saengil chugha  sweety…..shin hye said hugging juniel….

At last…..after a month I was able to see you…..thank you babe juniel said hugging back……

Come….krystal and Jessica are waiting….juniel said and both went inside the fancy Italian  restaurant……

Shin hye ah long time no see both krystal and Jessica hugged her….

All four sat on their reserved table and started talking gossiping after ordering their food’s…….

After few minutes the food was served and all four were enjoying the yummy Italian cheese chicken pasta….

So shin hye how is your new work…..jessica asked tasting her pasta….

Good…but you know ther’s lot’s of work to do…..the only rest I have is when I  admire my boss….

Yah….really….at last our shin hye started seeing someone….. juniel said elbowing her playfully……

Tell us about him…..how  will be he look like...handsome……manly……

How about him….do he has the same attraction on you….all 3 started to ask questions ….

Hmmm….yes….he is more than handsome…..but I don’t know whether he likes me…he always  shout’s at me……shin hye started saying whatever happened past 3 weeks even about her dream…..

Yahh…….you are still childish…..he’s teasing you….may be he is a flirt……juniel said sipping her drink……

No….his twin sister is staying with me and she always said that he’s a gentleman….

So….how about you teasing him and make him fall for you…..krystal said with a smirk….

But…how….shin hye asked her innocently…..

All 3 girls smirked and looked at each other……make him long for you…..dress ily so he wont be able to take his eye’s from you…. like he did……

What…no….no….i’m not going to do it…….shin hye said shooking her head multiple time…..

Aish…..you love him right…you want him to love you back right…then do it…….jessica replied her

But……

No….but’s…do what we say….you will get the result…….

Shin hye was thinking  of what her friends said…..when krystal pointed a couple who were walking towards them……

Look…….how  showey they are…and look at the girl……sticking to that guy like a gum……

All 3 turned to look at the couple and shin hye’s face changed dark seeing the familiar man….her eye’s started to get misty…..but she controlled to not them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter