Chapter 5

Mr/Miss . Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong hwa came to the living room dressed up and saw shin hye sitting in the couch starring at now where...

Ahmm..he cleared his throat....what happened? 

Why are you looking confused? 

Ah..shin hye turned to him and blinked...un.nie...that...if say what's bothering me then you won't misunderstand me na..she asked him worriedly...

No..he said sitting neat to her....

Unnie...Yong hwa oppa kissed me yesterday night...

Wh..what? Yong hwa got tensed hearing her..omg was she awake when I kissed her...damn Yong hwa he scolded himself inside...

In my dreams Unnie...I was sleeping....in my dream..he walked into my room and kissed me several times...

Yong hwa sighed in relief....its just a dream...everyone will 

dream of someone they like....you said you like my brother rt..

so that might be the reason....

But..it was my first kiss..why should he take my first kiss in dream... She said with a pout....

oops..I stole her first kiss....I feel guilty but I'm damn sure her first kiss would have been only mine..even if I dint steal it yesterday....he smirked and looked at her...

He stole my first kiss is dream...so I'm going to punish him..I'm going to make him fall for me Unnie.....mark my words he will confess to me first...shin hye said with a childish confident tone....

Yong hwa frown hearing her....oh...you thougt im that easy wait and see Park Shin Hye....Today is your first day rt.....my brother want all his employee to be on time..he's so punctual...so dont go late and create a bad impression...all the best for your first day...fighting..he said winking at her....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Anyoung haseyo...Park Shin Hye mnida....

Anyoung haseyo... Miss.Park...MD is waiting for you in his room...you can go and meet him now.....

Dae....Thank you she said to the receptionist and walked towards Yong hwa's room.....

Shin hye enterd his room after yong hwa acknowledged her...

Good Morning sir...Park Shin Hye mnida....

Take your seat....he said and started looking seriously at his file and dint even glanced at ski hye....

Krystal come to my room....he ended the call and again started looking at the file...

Shin hye was sitting there for past 10 minutes....

Krystal knocked the door and entered..she saw shin hye and smiled before going to yong hwa....

Krystal..ask min hyuk to talk with the client again....and ask him to report.me later....

Yes..sir...Krystal bowed and walked out...

Shin hye was bitting her lips....for the past 15 minutes yong hwa was working as if he's the only one in the room...

You were 5 minutes late Miss. Park....I want my employee's to be on time....I hope you understand..hr said clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter