chp 4

I choose you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘ let’s just pretend that we never knew each other anymore. please- Nayeon.’

 

Nayeon pressed send , hopefully Jeongyeon won’t ever show up infront of her anymore.After put back her phone she glance watch on her wrist.

“its getting late. I need to go home.” told Nayeon, stood. “I’ll go with you?” “nah, don’t trouble yourself. You should go home too.” Nayeon reassured. Jennie just nod. Nayeon walked home, soon she arrived she was surprised to see Sana in her living room.

“y-yah..  what are you doing here?”

“how dare you just runaway like that?? How you going to responsible for my injuries??” glared Sana. Nayeon just look the ground. “i-I’m sorry..”  mumbled Nayeon. Sana just sighed, slumped into the couch closed her eyes. Nayeon then sat next to her. “Have you eaten?” asked Nayeon. Sana shook her head. she’s must be tired. Nayeon told her to wait for her cooked their dinner.

She helps Sana to the dining table. Nayeon start devours all the food, while Sana just watching her in disbelief. She then turn to Sana.

“what are you doing? Eat your food before you go home. I’m tired from making all this you know. Don’t be picky.” Nag Nayeon. Sana squinted her eyes.

“you’re really.. Heartless .i can’t use my right hand, or the injuries on my shoulder will be worsened.” Told Sana. Nayeon look at her, jaw dropped. 

“t-then.. I need to feed you?!” 

“Seems work like that because I don’t see anyone else that suitable to do it other than you.”  Sana snickered. Nayeon just sighed. Started fed Sana.

 

Sana POV

After I was rushed to infirmary and got treatment for my wound, i eagerly was looking for a certain person that name Nayeon. Geez.. how could she didn’t even look for me here? I save her right? Later, my team manager throwing random tantrum at me, raged on my stupid brave act that might injured me worse than right now. I just apologized, half sorry half happy. Hey, who won’t right? It’s been long time since I got some rest from any baseball activities. But worried, since our baseball tournament was few months away. Ahh, I just wanna enjoyed my free time while I can .Now I got whole weeks. Asa!!  I’m going to make that little bunny suffer, just wait!

Pain still burning in my shoulder. I barely can use my right hand. But I tough on myself , don’t want to look weak. I walked into my house, not surprised to see a paper with some money on coffee table. Dad went oversea for work, like always. Yay..  -_-

I miss mom. I hope that mom is here with me. Remembering something, I stood. I need to give that girl some lesson of responsibility! Making my way to her house, I walked inside. Greet with no one inside. Well, her mom likes me a lot so she wouldn’t mind if I go inside~ Maybe she’s still not home. I’m going to wait then. It’s not long until she got home, which to my happiness. She looks worn out from the day.  She was surprised to see me, for sure. I hesitated to nag her at first. She just look the floor, continuously saying sorry. I felt slightly sorry for my doing. She caringly asked if I had taken my dinner which of course I say no. no one will cook for me and I don’t think I can with my shoulder like this. She finished cooks our dinner and we ate together. She looks, cute.. eagerly devour her food. When she saw I still didn’t touch my food, she look up. She started nag again. Hey I’m in pain okay? She give in, started to feed me. I won’t denied, that I actually love to be pampered by her. and can’t help, but stared at her while she’s feeding me. She’s so cute..

 

“I curious now,”

“..?”

“if you cant use one of your hand, then only one working.. how’s you going to do you daily routines?!! Change clothes, cook ..” Nayeon started to panic as she saw Sana smirked to her. she.. couldn’t be thinking like that.. right? She didn’t thought of making Nayeon her slave right?!

“just for a week. I can do my dishes and clean my clothes. I’m going to be fine with all. You just need to take care of my food and be my side.” Told Sana, looked straight into Nayeon’s eyes. Nayeon blushed, as she never being this close or this kind or this serious with Sana. 

“do I really.. need to be by your side for this whole weeks?” asked Nayeon softly. Sana shrugged. “just stick to me. And do what I can’t do.”

“seriously..? It can’t be..”

“you think? What you going to do, if I injured myself again or-”

“fine fine! Fine, I’ll stick to you this week. Only this weeks.” Told Nayeon. Heol, hell’s coming.

“then, pack your bag.”

“what?”

“you going to stay at my house then. Remember, you need to stick to me 24hours.”

Nayeon face palmed.

 

***

 

Nayeon looks spiritless, that got Mina concern. She asked her best friend what had happened, but Nayeon just shook her head, saying she’s fine. Mina frowned, how like this is fine? Then she saw Sana took sit at her place, next to their table. She turn to Nayeon, smirked. “only stay up all night you being like that? Geez..” Sana snickered, took out her book.  Nayeon glared her, “yah, how you going to be fine after all you do is work?!” raged Nayeon. Sana shrug. Mina was perplexed. Whats going on between them? To add her curiousness, why Sana had time to come cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter