Mina

I choose you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                      

 

Mina

Nayeon came separate both of them. “what’s going on? Sana Mina?!” said Nayeon.

“Nayeon what are Mina to you?” asked Sana.

Nayeon look at both of them.

 

“She’s just a friend to me..” mumbled Nayeon. “Mina is my best friend.” Continued Nayeon. Mina gritted her teeth.

“that’s it right?” Sana snickered.

“what do you mean ‘that’s it’? I really can’t understand this situation! Why are you two fighting right now??” Nayeon balled her fist, turn to Mina.

“why do you bother that if Sana likes me?”

“i-i…Nayeon-ah..” Mina stuttered. Nayeon turn to Sana.

“and Sana, let me remind you. I’m not your toy that you own. I’m not yours.”  Nayeon reminded her. Sana sighed.

“you two are so immature..” with that Nayeon left them. Mina was depressed, her heart pain too much.

 

 

Finished her dinner, she took her phone. There she saw the background wallpaper. ‘Mina..’

“I care because I like her!” yelled Mina.

Nayeon shift her gaze on the book infront of her. she saw her picture with Mina when they’re little.

One picture when they play swings together. Picture when Nayeon was crying on Mina shoulder while Mina treats her wound. Picture Mina carried Nayeon on her back, Nayeon sleeping. Picture when Mina kiss her cheek.

‘Mina..’

 

 

On the next day, Mina didn’t talk to Nayeon even a bit. She just quiets herself and does her own things. Nayeon tried talk to her but Mina ignore it all. Nayeon can’t focus in the class, look at Mina.

 

“I care because I like her!” yelled Mina.

“Nayeon can you feel my heartbeat? This heart is beating for you.” Mina grinned as she put Nayeon’s hand on her chest. Nayeon blushed as she quickly pulled her hands. “yah, don’t play around!”

“Nayeon kiss me now. No excuse.” Demanded Mina, puckered her lips. Nayeon quickly pushed her away.

“you stay away from Nayeon.”  Warned Mina the boys that tried to court Nayeon. Nayeon held back her laughter.

She been staring Mina too long, that Mina caught her staring. She quickly averted her eyes away.

 

“yah Mina-ya!” called Nayeon.

“…”

“Myoui Mina!”

“wae?” Mina turn to Nayeon, glared.

 

Silence filled the playground, only the sound of swings creaking between them. Nayeon bite her lips as she started the conversation between them.

“yah Myoui Mina.. why did you fight with Sana? Even if you hate her that much, stop using me as an excuse to fight. You so immature.. why would you start a fight that you know you’ll lose?” nagged Nayeon. Mina glared her.

“a-araso, I’ll stop now.” Murmured Nayeon. Mina just sighed, stood.

“I’m tired. I’m going now.”  Mina started to walked away. “Myoui Mina.” Nayeon chased after her. “What’s wrong with you? Myoui Mina.” Called Nayeon. Mina stops on her track. “are you mad at me about something?” asked Nayeon. Mina turn to her, sighed.

“Lim Nayeon, do you still see me as a kid?”

“b-bo? What do you mean?”

“you don’t remember? When you said that if I’m taller than you I can date you?”

 

 

Flashback

 

*6 years old Nayeon and Mina.*

“I think, you already perfect to be mom for my kid.”

“w-what?”

“you as my wife. I already can imagine it..” Mina grinned. Nayeon squinted her eyes. “in your dream shortie.”

“y-yah you meanie!! How could you say that to me?” grumbled Mina. Nayeon giggled, smiled proudly.

“you must be taller than me if you want to be my girlfriend. Then I’ll accept you,promise.” Tease Nayeon, as she quickly flees away when Mina started to chase her.

 

End Flashback

 

“don’t do this.. it makes me uncomfortable..” mumbled Nayeon, look the ground. Mina gritted her lips.

“why do you act like this when you know how I feel about you? You already know ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter